Invalid Abuse Report: hail to the king

timy

14 Aug 2017
Admin's Name hail to the king
Time and date 24 december
Server v1
Description
this admin has been abusing the system with me for a time now from freezing to slapping for no reason (he will deny all for sure) anyway today i got a demo he toggled a bomb on me to explode reason he says i was blocking well i wasnt blocking anyone at all, there was a player d3lta camping near me on the crate he only said in the chat for me to move so that he can camp behind in the corner and i did move then the admin toggled the bomb NOW i would hv said oh it's a mistake from the admin or a wrong judgment it's fine but it's not the 1st or 2nd time he does that, i even before told him to be a fair admin and he said he chooses to be fair or unfair with whoever he wants, i never ever blocked players NEVER, and in case the admin hv a proof on this case that i was blocking and can post here i demand a permanent ban for me ban me permanent!

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• 77.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 626

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
As I recall, Delta, Raichus, Icarus and other old players were ingame, and got blocked by you - they can confirm that you blocked (It clearly states that in chat-log from the players).
After I found out who they ment, I rushed to the loction, and saw you block on the box.

Normally we do not record those minor incidents, but with what you write above, I surely will in future, when you are ingame.

The accusement of me "....and he said he chooses to be fair or unfair with whoever he wants.." is made up, and in fact such a harse accusement, that I urge you to either proof it from chat, or let the SPA / HA team find whereever I would have said that.
False accusements I hope will be taken seriously from the HA/SPA team

You have been warned several times not to block, shoot cades into teammates, knife zombies into teammates i.e. you are absolutely no saint, but spend a lot of time trolling in chat.

I have no further to add to this insanity.

timy

14 Aug 2017
please post 1 warning about not stabbing zombies shooting cades into teamates etc... just 1 plz 1 :) and as i expected u will deny it all besides no one of the above said in the chat i was blocking expect for 1 guy told me to move (just the word move and i did) kindly post the chats if the other guys saying i blocked since that happened today i guess the chat logs could be found and we will seee who is lying or telling the truth i mean it could be me who knows just kindly screw me and post a chat log about those guys saying am blocking them plz just 1
P.S if i was really blocking i request again a permanent ban effective immediately (why would i make such a risk i mean for all i know maybe some of the guys were recording or maybe you were recording why would i request a perm ban if am not 100% sure of what i say)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I expected Niko to handle this, i assume he expected a SPA to and in the end nobody did it.

The demo shows that you were being burned and you complained about it. It doesn't show the situation of the "blocking" Hail claims he saw you do so we can't verify whether the burn was legit or not, therefore we can't do anything about this as we can't know if hail used his rights wrongfully. In the future you can type record hakunamatata or whatever in console when you join the game then it records until you type stop, it even continues after map change, that way you got clear proof if something happens.

I'm sure in this situation you didn't mean to block but you might have done it anyway without knowing, sooner or later all of us block someone by mistake, it happens in such a crowded game.

Reactions: Dataworm