Invalid Hail To the king Abuse

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Map: Industrial Waste
Date: April 14th 2018
Here we go again. Hail To The King abusing his power, whats new.

Here we are playing Industrial waste and I'm flashing my flash light at a human and he blinds me.
Where in the rules does it say I cant use my flashlight???

He gave a general warning not to spam flashlight but I thought he was talking to someone who had a flashlight bind/script. He also blinded another player who also asked what was going on.

What is going on in this server where admins just make up rules in their head?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
If you bind flashlight to for example mousewheel and just make it roll it's beyond annoying and admins can punish for it.

Simply having flashlight bound to F as standard and pressing it towards another player for lulz is alright tho.

Regarding the blinding for a person asking what's going on we need proof of that, please consider to record a demo whenever you play so you might catch such moments, if you think hail abuses you can record while he is playing. If what you say is true then obviously Hail didn't act the right way but without proof we can't see what happened at the situation in game.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Typical, when you know full well you can go back and look at the command/chat log and see that he issued a warning specifically for "Not spamming the flashlight," and blinded me for it. Blinding is never an appropriate response for any action, its a troll command. I never see any admins use blind as punishment.

"Not following admins instructions," is always your blanket defense for everything but you cant make rules up. Havoc, Hail to the King, you are honestly telling me that if an admin came on the server and said in admin chat "No player is allowed to shot their guns." And a player(s) shot their gun , you would punish them and that would be fine because everyone has to follow admins instructions.

I know dam well Hail To The King targeted me because I got his admin powers removed for a time for not responding to my previous abuse complaint, that's why he come on, made up some excuse/rule, abused his power and punished me and then left for a week. No other time in my EH history have I EVER seen and warning issued for "spamming flashlight." Regardless of having it on demo or not, I know you can go back and see he warned about spaming flashlight. I also was simply pressing F slowly no bind/script.

No wonder the server is full of 12 year old autistics that make every round unbearable ( except for a few maps), because the admins are also very childish. They will never admit doing anything wrong and will try and deflect all responsibility with some rule that has nothing to do with the complaint. But who cares ive lost all hope that these admins will do the right thing.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Alright commands and chat logs don't show the situation clearly, i can't tell if you had flashlight bound to something to massively spam it.

No, admins can not make up their own rules, all of our rules are written on the servers, simply type !rules in game to see them, now idk if flash spamming is in the rules but if someone is doing something annoying an admin can kindly ask you to stop, we might do that if a player continuously jumps on someone's head or something else that's not following the game objective.

I have previously warned for flashlight spamming if it's too annoying. If you simply have it bound to a normal key and don't go bananas on the button then it's fine so if Hail punished you for that he was wrong but again i can't see how bad it was from the logs, there is no logs showing how often you pressed F and i can't just trust your word about having it bound to f and only using it "slowly".

I wouldn't call out admin team childish, we're trying our best to make everyone follow the rules and have a good time, if we do a mistake here and there then that's it, that's life.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Havoc explains it pretty clear, so no need to comment on the above mentioned issues any further.

However the punishment: Blind, that you argue against. - well we do have those minor problems where players do stuff like flashspamming, jumping on peoples heads, run i front of players, so they cant scope etc.

Those minor problems are not against the rules and in these matters, we dont kick or ban - we blind, timebomb, drunks and other rare punshments to pacify the troublemaker, which is what you encountered.

All of this is referred to as rule no 6 in !rules - so basicly - dont anoy your teammates ingame - its actually pretty simple.

Enjoy happy gaming