Results are only viewable after voting.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello everyone,

Question is simple, do you prefer the old zm_eh_fast_final or the new and current one zm_eh_fast_final_2018 ?

Thanks for the feedback,
-Xylon

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Upping need more vote, onlt 15 votes, not even the numbers of admins...

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
For a while no one really complained about the new map but i think some of the things that might be putting people off are:

-The climbable vines no longer being at the Xylon sign. I know the van across from it more than balances it up but getting onto the sign is a lot more annoying now and you can't bob around on the vine to absorb their magazines without being pinged back now, and some seem to find it hard to just hop off the wall onto the sign. Once you are off that sign, you need to go back up those stairs and that top part of the stairs gets congested with zombies (most zombies use this route cos it's the obvious one).

-The billboard spot was strong before but it's a lot more so now. The doors being destructible makes it harder to get up there, you can bring a cardboard box around but i guess some of the players on the server find it tedious to do round after round (and it can get pinged into the lava pit). The doors get shot out before any zombies turn, now that people know they all can be. They are brittle, a strong wind could break them.

-The grass texture is a bit bright and distracting on the eyes.
ev7VJ2U.jpg

-I think a lot of folk love spots they are nigh untouchable, maybe some don't like that this spot is a lot weaker now due to only being one jump now, especially when this is the main chamber that is held.
4rekpOF.png

The only one i would say that bothers me is the grass, which is superficial. I like the map changes but you know some people can be obdurate as hell with any changes that they see.