Handled+ Unban Request: paf

paf

21 May 2018
Ingame name paf
SteamID STEAM_0:0:55695831

Ban reason SMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation
Unban reason
What does it mean(Eye Test Violation)? For a second before the ban I was in the form of a zombie standing on the top platform of the map 4ways and wrote something in the chat (it was certainly not insults and on English). Thats all, neither more nor less. Can the admin be drunk? (his nick "CONSOLE") Permanent for nothing it's c___c unbeliveble...

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
This is an automatic ban for cheating. I reeeeeeeeally doubt it is incorrect. You will not be unbanned. Have a nice day :)

paf

21 May 2018
It''s mistake of your script.

Arguments for the fact that this is a mistake:
1) VAC did not recognize me as a cheater and I was not banned in the game, only on your server
2) at the time of the ban admin Paw were in the game and did not see in me a cheater
3) none of the players were in the game did not complain in the chat game that I'm cheating
4) there is no demo record or complaints on your forum that I at least once used cheats
5) I like your server, I play there regularly and I like it and there is no sense to expose this pleasure to risk, like the Lensense account CS:S, for the sake of dubious pleasure - cheating
6) I was not too lazy to register on the forum and I'm already writing to the second administrator, that would solve this misunderstanding in the name of the triumph of justice. If I was really cheating, I would have scored and just went to cheat on another server (this would be logical, but since I never used cheats, I doubt the power of the last argument :))

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
I'm very sorry you find this ban erroneous and believe that I am mocking you :D. Since you don't seem to understand what SMAC is I have asked a Special Admin to explain it to you. Expect an answer soon and have a nice day friendo :)

paf

21 May 2018
It is useless to explain anything, apparently, you enjoy when you mock the innocent.
Justice is a myth.

ps:
several pages of false acts (on RU, use google translate)
SMAC 0.8.5.1: Eye Test Violation

Last edited:

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hi,
I asked our Head Admin @Nikooo777 and he agreed that this does indeed look like a legit ban.
This is the details of your ban
Code:
L 05/20/2018 - 22:13:36: [smac_eyetest.smx | 0.8.5.1] paf (ID: STEAM_0:0:55695831 | IP: 178.XX.XX.XX) was banned for reusing old movement commands. CmdNum: 14703 PrevCmdNum: 14704 | [76244:76237:76245]
    Map: zm_4way_fix_v2a | Origin: -3096 -1082 1124 | Angles: 0 -0 0 | Weapon: weapon_p90 | Team: 3 | Latency: 103ms

The ban stays.

paf

21 May 2018
was banned for reusing old movement commands

old movements? What does it mean? I looked at other bans for cheats with your script, there is a clear reason, wallhack or aimbot, and I have some old movements, do not you think it's strange?

And still it seems strange to you that I turned on the cheat knowing that administrator Paw on the server (he moved me a few seconds before the ban). So I just took and turn on the cheat on the licensed account (VAC ban)on the server with the protection(script ban) and with the administrator online(admin ban). And then the third day I try to prove that I'm not a camel. Logic can be traced?

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
was banned for reusing old movement commands

old movements? What does it mean? I looked at other bans for cheats with your script, there is a clear reason, wallhack or aimbot, and I have some old movements, do not you think it's strange?

And still it seems strange to you that I turned on the cheat knowing that administrator Paw on the server (he moved me a few seconds before the ban). So I just took and turn on the cheat on the licensed account (VAC ban)on the server with the protection(script ban) and with the administrator online(admin ban). And then the third day I try to prove that I'm not a camel. Logic can be traced?
this is a ban for using nospread. SMAC is old and rusty but it never ever failed when detecting this kind of things. The log itself is extremely precise as to what the detection was, the numbers don't lie. Sorry but this is a legit ban and we won't remove it

Reactions: Dataworm