[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 Mar 2018
Turkey
Ingame name No SigGnAl
Steam username ahmet_kartal_dogan
SteamID STEAM_0:1:188605900
Age 16
Location Turkey

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be an Admin. Because I love Counter Strike Source. And Also I will not give opportunity to cheaters! Think Hackers Now. I have control of the servers!
About me
I like play football,basketball,dodgeball,play games and swim in the sea. I always study. I love play games
but I very very love Beşiktaş sport team. I play game in the PC or PS4 sometimes play phone and I love ELİTE HUNTERS and BTS.
Referred by Xylon™
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

Daveyw0w

3 May 2018
Ingame name Daveyw0w# AandR#
Steam username Daveyw0w
SteamID [U:1:23478367]
Age 29
Location England

Other languages im not talented enough
Previous bans
zero
Past admin experience
ive had some on e1.6 but a long time ago
i mean i just wanna be a member :)
Motivation
i get on cs source on a morning before work and its very quiet and usually rule brakers on
but ive been on the server for over 3 months now working on my rank and i really do like the server (zombie hunting)
its relaxing and just having fun
About me
well im known as daveyw0w
im 29
i live in england
i hate it
but it will do
im just on here to have fun boys! :D
Referred by 0
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Ingame name Sixau
Steam username serafur
SteamID STEAM_1:1:16481175
Age 38
Location Sweden

Other languages Swedish.
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Extensive, I've been admin across many games since - 1998. Keeping it to CSS; I was an admin on i3d and Elite Hunterz—since day one.
Motivation
I just know that I do this well.
About me
If you don't already know me, feel free to add me on Steam.
Referred by Havoc.
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

29 Apr 2018
Ingame name Gozer [The Gozerian]
Steam username pouri50
SteamID STEAM_1:0:13538544
Age 25
Location France

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages French
Previous bans
No previous bans
Past admin experience
Well, Im playing on Counter games since 10 years now, maybe 11 years.
I was admin on a lot of french communities. I was owner of a community too. (6k hours on CSS + 7k hours CSGO)
Motivation
I love your Zombie server (V3), but there is not enought admins playing on this server, so, toxic players ruins the game play.
My poor graphic card is dying so, I can't record easly toxic players (I sent some ban request in the last weeks)
So, im asking to join admins group, to manage a little bit your server, and to prevent all toxic players because I hate teamming :D (And blockers too of course :p)
About me
Im 25 years old, french guy, working on a financial company since 3 years.
Living with a wife, without children yet :p
Im playing 1 or 2 or 3 hours every day, sometimes more (weekend !)
And im a huge fan of Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (not the last remake/reboot, because its bullshit)
Referred by sadly, no one :(

seLuTioN

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Nov 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany
Ingame name seLuTioN
Steam username hakanxox93
SteamID U:1:29592898
Age 23
Location Düsseldorf / Germany

Other languages Turkish, german
Previous bans
Not a single one
Past admin experience
I was a Co-Leader at a Clan which had many servers like Jail, Gungame, Community maps. It is a bit in the past I play CS:S since 2007 paused till 2015 but now I am playing again continuous
Motivation
When I play CS:S I am on Elite Hunterz Zombie Servers most of the time. I play at every possible time like 3am or 11pm. The problem is at this time there are not many admins online. The annoying thing is that I cant record all the time and report it afer. If you look in the forum I have reportet many people and this is what I want. I want people to follow the rules so everybody have fun and play without getting upset about some rulebreakers. Most of you in the forum on the server know my name I think.
About me
I am studying mechanical engineering so as a student I am very flexible regarding to game time
Referred by Mangoking

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Ingame name Angel DeathKing
Steam username Wish not to say.
SteamID STEAM_0:0:65489651
Age 17
Location United Kingdom.

Other languages Bit of French bit of Spanish and a bit of German
Previous bans
Teaming barricade destroying. (about 2 years ago i think)

Most gags were silly gags and I dont believe that I should of acted that way on some of the days that i was gagged.

(Havoc also gagged me for fun recently)
Past admin experience
I have been an EH admin and am still currently a GD admin. I have also been an owner of ZH EG. I also have my own clan ZL. In my Admin experience at EH i was unprofessional I was picked on by certain admins but the issue got resolved and when I said I wanted to leave I did and I also took the title of EX-Admin off down to Well Known member as I didn't wish to be seen as an EX-Admin. (You may ask as to why i didn't want the Ex-Admin title but I don't actually have a reasoning I just asked for it to be taken away.)
Motivation
Like before I wish to continue keeping the community happy friendly and making the servers and website a place like home. I wish for everyone in the community lower skilled players and high skilled players to respect each other and to show that I have matured since the last incident quite a while ago. (unprofessionalism) I don't wish to make Elite Hunterz a place where people don't feel welcome and make you admins look Silly etc... Havoc got me back into playing CSS and it has been amazing experience. I have seen some incidents along the way with, no admins in-game and it's understandable no admins can be on 24/7, but I wish and hope to be one the that can try to be on as much as possible, to stop those rulebreakers and make sure that every player has full equality and fairness. For me personally I feel like the players and problems are my main piority and trying to solve/help the players along the way is the best part of actually being an admin. Lets hope that you accept me so i can show that i've changed. :D
About me
My name is Davy and I'm 17 Years old. I live in central London and go to school. I Like going out and hanging out with friends when i'm able to and i have become quite entertained by Pokemon Go recently (I know boo and laugh at me) but it has become quite a good experience getting to know the area and what not. I have always dremt of getting a motorbike or a quadbike and driving the streets looking quite cool but I dont believe that can happen :p ( We can always have our Ambitions)
Referred by Havoc (A.K.A Klovn the Klown)
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, CBBLE only 100Tick V5

thepny

22 May 2018
Germany
Ingame name pɴy
Steam username g3andy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:19447161
Age 25
Location Germany

Other languages learning spanish atm
Previous bans
Got one CS:GO overwatch ban on my profile,
last year in april my account got hacked by some russian guy cause i used my own mail server! (hah) and after i got it back it had that ..
Past admin experience
Been admin at Pitt Bull/ Infinity-Nation Servers.
So 24/7 full server zombie experience is given.
Over the years i also had own MultiGaming Communities etc.
Motivation
Im interrested in keeping cheaters away, also unfair behavior is something we need to get rid of in out toxic internet society x) But also to be there and support players.
About me
Im finishing exams atm. (late, yeah i know) getting all kinds of licenses i need and i like to travel and im a free minded person. Gonna migrate to south america/ spain in 2 yrs.
I also played esl years ago with several teams.
Im not playing that much as before (24/7) cause RL keeps calling and so it can be that im away for 1-2 days sometimes but i guess thats normal.
Referred by -
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], GunGame

King Klaus

23 May 2018
Ingame name .♡'K!nG aKa Klauﮔ♫
Steam username kaisa85
SteamID # 35 ".♡'K!nG aKa Klauﮔ♫" [U:1:43176262] 15:12 52 0
Age 22
Location Germany

Other languages German, a bit Spain
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was for a Long time Admin in the Community "e.Rowdys". Furthermore i was Admin in "The Holy Crew" Community.
So I already have experience.
Motivation
I would like to be an Admin on the Zombie Server because there are many Players who break the laws. Sometimes there are Admin on the Server but at so many times there are no Admins here and Player take advantage of this. Furthermore I am a really fair Player who has experience to be a an admin. The last Point is, I often Play on the Server because it's my favorite Server.
About me
I am 22 years old, living in Germany.
I study in the field of economics. I playing Football in Club and do Fitness.
I love it to make Party and have fun to meet friends, if you have more questions about me, ask me :)
Referred by

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
Ingame name Atatürkçü19
Steam username ataturkcu19
SteamID STEAM_0:0:438571304
Age 29
Location Switzerland

Other languages German and Turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
i was never admin before cause in the other servers before i played i had to pay to become an admin.
Motivation
i have been playing css since over 10 year. at the begining i didnt like playing zombie mod on css because it was dificult for me to play . i have mostly played on servers such only de dust. death match and so on. first time i joined your server it was amazing and fun to play but i noticed often that no admins are online. There is not much rulebreakers but still some guys are provocative. I have much time to play css , i was searching for a new server from now i will play on this server thats why i wanna become an admin.
About me
My name is Kemal i did born in switzerland my mother is from Switzerland and my father is from Turkey. I am 29 years old , i am working as an bus driver. Im a 10 years old css gamer.
Referred by

Milhansolo

Donator
19 Jul 2017
The Netherlands
Ingame name Mils91
Steam username Mils91
SteamID Dope_M
Age 26
Location The Netherlands

Other languages Dutch, German and a little bit of Spanish.
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
I was an admin on multiple servers and I have rented server for myself.

But the last time was the community 'ZMMAPPERZ.NET'
its a wile back but I still have not lost the love for zombies. I'm not frequently active on the forums but on the server I am.
Motivation
Well I love the community and counter strike in global.
I think I will fit the picture of being a good and fair admin.
I can type pages of why I will be good.. But I think it's the best to just talk directly to staff so we can proper meet each other.
About me
My name is Milan and I'm 26 yrs old
I was born in the Netherlands but I also lived in Germany for 5 yrs.
I started playing counter strike when 1.6 came out.
Referred by Server advertisement
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape, ScoutKniveZ

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
Ingame name Tommy Tank
Steam username leonuk
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5044300
Age 22
Location United Kingdom

Other languages None
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
I haven't had any Admin experience but I have watched others on their forums and yours as to how I can deal with situations
Motivation
I am self Motivated. I have been on steam for 13 years and it's about time I do something special for a community that has a lot of Zombie Hunterz. I also wish to sort out problems that the community has and do a job that can be entertaining and fun. Zombie Hunting is a hobby but I will take the job seriously and make sure that the players that are on the server, are getting treated fairly and making sure that everyone is having a fun time. I also want to help the members that need help based on being stuck or having a rule breaker. My aim is to be on the servers where admin aren't. I am really determined to be an admin and I will make sure that everyone is treated the same and fairly. I understand that I haven't got loads of hours on the server but I'm sure I can increase the hours before the final decision.
About me
Hellon My name is Leon and I'm 22 years old. I have been on steam for 13 years and still going. In my daily life my main thing I love doing is going out with friends and making loads of jokes. I'm currently in college and studying Level 2 IT certificate (hopefully I pass.)
Referred by No one

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Ingame name [Ξн] SOUR
Steam username [Ξн] SOUR
SteamID STEAM_0:1:36472608
Age 26
Location If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Other languages Swedish,Kein german
Previous bans
None exsistent
Past admin experience
I have been admin on alot of servers since i started out playing Css in 2006, but the most valuable onces to mention is probably when i had my own server hosted by EH that i was launching (with alot of help from niko the master) ZombieGlatze aka Infected and also i have been admin on EH server's since maybe 2011 i think, ive lost my admin a few times due to inactivity but i feel like my activity on the servers have increased alot :)
Motivation
Give me admin

Jk, My motivation is havoc, and that i am a very helpful guy usually when people get suck in different props im there to help out even if it puts me in danger of dying as a zombie because most people ignore them and just let them die..i believe teamwork is a key reason to succeed on the servers. I also would like to be admin to of course keep an eye on rulebreakers and cheaters ( i have a special eye for cheaters, you better hide) and my work scheduele varies alot and i can bring my computer to work when i work nights so alot of nights i stay up very late around 6am when there is barely none admins online and alot of rulebreakers tend to be active at that time or atleast that ive seen the past few weeks. and because i love to read the rule book for admin each time i apply hahah. And i love the community we have.
About me
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

lul

Nah im Johan, live in Sweden, 26 years old and studie sound engineering here aswell. Love all different kind of music except country haha. Love to party (tho im getting old and im dateing now it has decreased abit but i still dance ;) Most people tend to think that im a social and funny guy i guess, i think im funny aswell hahah. yeah that's me.
Referred by Havoc, KURD, and easy i think

Randy0rtOn

29 May 2018
Ingame name The Punisher
Steam username randybpr
SteamID lovers.3012
Age 21
Location turkey

Other languages arabic
Previous bans
none kicked once for blocking a way was just having fun tho dont always do it so it was unnecessary by the admin to do so as there arent many things that are fun for long which is why doing that shouldnt have been taken seriously as i dont do it all the time
Past admin experience

Motivation
because i see some players breaking the rules but no action is taken on them and if i become admin i dont intend to abuse it but ill watch carefully when rules are broken and ill kick them with a warning and that'll be it
About me
i dont really know why i am required to give particular info about me so ill leave this blank
Referred by

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
Ingame name [ΞD] Tuxedo_Mask
Steam username dennis_d_ruffy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:78821630
Age 28
Location Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Other languages German
Previous bans
1 Ban for Teaming: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=tuxedo&Submit=Search

Baud and the others tried to protect me because I'm such a noob. Fun aside. I had not asked for it, but had not tried to shoot the blockers. I took advantage of the opportunity, was caught and was rightly punished.
Past admin experience
I've never been an admin on a Counter Strike Server and so I do not know much about the plugins, etc., but I'm capable of learning.
If I have a question, there are certainly enough people I can ask.
Motivation
Motivation: Where do I start? Unfortunately, I see enough rule breakers on the server. Blocker, teamkiller. Insults, shooting enemies into your team, etc., and I'd like to help the admin team keep those people away from the server. I think, or I hope, to do a good job so that other people can continue to enjoy the servers :)
About me
Hi Guys. I am Dennis and 847 years old :D
Because others say I have birthday every day :(
But my true age is 28.
I work and I have to say honestly: I love my job. My hobbies are: gaming, walking with my dog, football (Werder Bremen) and of course meeting friends.
I'm proud to fulfill my Spam Boi role on the Discord server. Because nobody except me has this role :p
If you have any further questions: feel free to ask me. :)
Referred by Dataworm, Melisa, Blue

10 Feb 2017
Ingame name [ﮔʜ] Aurelius
Steam username H3lls1ng616
SteamID STEAM_0:1:22780311
Age 30
Location Estonia

Other languages Mother language Estonian and near average of Russian.
Previous bans
I think,it's important to be honest with y'all,I wasn't banned,but
I did get permanent gag a year ago from Wolfram for saying bad things. But I also got ungagged by him for regretting and for being sorry after 3 months with direct discussion and apology to others,which was accepted,so I redeemed myself.

If you ask:"What did you write in the chat to deserve that kind of gag?" I would say,it was for the hate speech. And now,when I look back on the past year,I think to myself,what the heck I was thinking,because that was total gibberish nonsense to write in the friendly community chat,least even to think about it.
Some people learn from their mistakes,some don't.
I surely learned mine.
Past admin experience
None,but I think,it's easy as driving a car.
Motivation
My motivation to be an admin in your servers is,because you are just good at what you do.You handle the stuff,personnel club and all management really well.
Your servers are also pretty nicely balanced and up (mostly) all the time.

But also I want to be an admin,so I could help your friendly community server out fair and square.
We all know,that there are times,when there are rule breakers and no admins around on the server,when needed.Rule breakers seen,can be of course such as intentional blockers,team killers,|swearing hate speech| and on rare occasions undetectable cheats like forbidden scripts (auto-bunny/pistol),aimbots and wallhacks etc. (But these rare ones are dealt most of the time by your server anti-hack system nicely as I've seen).

So yeah,I would love to help your servers out as an admin for the fair play and to keep server moral up.
About me
About me..hmm. My name is still Silver as mentioned before. I still hit the gym twice or three days of the week to work out.
Working and paying bills. I also love to party and travel from time to time.
And I'm also addicted to play video games.
Referred by [ﮔʜ] Havoc (◕‿◕✿)

linus64045

Donator
15 May 2011
Ingame name BaRRaCuDa^
Steam username fleischpeitsche12
SteamID [U:1:205322485]
Age 20
Location Germany

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages /
Previous bans
no previous bans before
Past admin experience
I already get Admin on Surf Servers and the old GD Servers so i think that i get some experience how to handle some situations.
Motivation
My Mutivation is, to clean the EH Servers from People, who dont want to Play fair and break rules. I often saw guys who are teaming and blocking and so on but there was no Admin so, i said its time to Appli to become admin myself. I Play the most time on EH Servers so its easy for me to help that everybody have fun on the best Zombie Hunter Server world wide :)
About me
My Name is Linus, i´m 20 years old and lifa in GER (NRW). I´m working on a farm since i was a kid. The most time i spent on EH Servers because i like it to hunt Zombies :) If u want to know more about me, add me and we can talk :)
Referred by i think some members and admins i talked to
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Minigames

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
Ingame name Atatürkçü19
Steam username Ataturkcu_19
SteamID STEAM_0:0:439391273
Age 29
Location Switzerland

Other languages German and Turkish
Previous bans
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:439391273&Submit=Searc
The ban request had not enough proof but i have to be honest.
it was me in the demo but like data said it was not something serious but i will still explain why we done this. the guy i blocked was on the top of the boxes as Ct then as i remember i killed him after that i did spray on the wall he started attacking my spray :D then we started block each other . he fell down then he tried to come back up in blocked him nothing serious. really. i didnt team or did anything bad.
Past admin experience

Motivation
Elite Hunterz is the only server i know where everyone can play from auround the world thats what i like on this server. People are friendly its nice to talk to them. i want to become admin because i am a player who want a fair gameplay without any rule breaking. Im trying my best to keep the server clean from serious rule breakers. I would love to help you guys. I noticed that in v1 is more admin playing as in v3 it would be great if i become admin im only playing on v3 server. If you have any question you can ask me here in forum or in steam.
About me
My name is Kemal, im 29 years old born in switzerland i have Turkish roots my Mother is from Switzerland and my Father from Turkey. My only hobby is CSS playing :p. Im working as an Bus driver. if thats not enough we could go to a to a dinner sometime ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) joke you can ask me in steam or forum anything :D

Referred by

Last edited by a moderator:

strafe

18 Apr 2014
Ingame name kurosaki
Steam username greekie874
SteamID okokokokkokok
Age 23
Location austria

Other languages German, English
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Few years ago Admin on Ultima Bhop.
Motivation
I'm playing since the start of EH always enjoyed playing on your servers.
I'm an active zombies player and I can make good decisions about what can be tolerated or not and im mature and a friendly person.
About me
I am a 23 year old guy who is living with his girlfriend for a while now. I got a full-time job as an Engineer.
I also play competitive paintball when I got time for it and like to go out at weekends or simply enjoy some nice food at restaurants.
Referred by

Alex787

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Oct 2013
GER
Ingame name drawW0rlD
Steam username hellyeahrofl
SteamID STEAM_0:1:440760813
Age 20
Location Germany,Frankfurt A.M.

Other languages Russian, German, Ukrainian(a bit)
Previous bans
No
Past admin experience
5 years ago I was part of a big Gmod community based in Germany. I was a moderator until it went offline.
Motivation
I start to play again css and in the evenings there are not many admins online, so many rulebreakers and people who annoy other people are online and not getting warned or anything. So im a player like anyone else I just want to chill and play without getting blocked or stucked between some props etc. You cant record and report every case. Im a simple man I want people to follow the rules, so everyone can have fun and know there is somebody online who can unstuck/teleport/warn them. Im playing from 11pm- 1am
About me
Ukrainian living in Germany, worked for an IT-Company now doing 1 year of school so im really flexible when it comes to my online time.
Referred by Im not referred by anyone

Reactions: Gomis

Mono

30 Jun 2016
Ingame name Monopol
Steam username Monopol
SteamID STEAM_0:0:42320012
Age 21
Location Germany

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages German
Previous bans
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Monopol&Submit=Search
Past admin experience
From my experience I can tell a lot.
Back then I already had some own game servers in Counter Strike, Garrysmod etc so Sourcemod skills are available.
At the time I already had my own clan, so I know what I'm doing :) So no one has to explain the admin menu to me anymore
Motivation
My motivation is to support the community, and to respond to the players in complaints or of course to ask questions and of course a lot of fun on the server: D
About me
My real name is Rene, I'm 21 years old and I'm a professional excavator driver. To get some variety in life I often play on your gameserver :)
Referred by -------
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Glass_War

Status
Not open for further replies.