Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
There were numerous admins on at the time he said these things. 3 or 4 I believe. If he didn't get gagged then I don't see it fair to gag him now. He does have numerous gags so I doubt everyone was just letting his chat slide by without noticing. I still gotta finish translating his chat completely but if there isn't anything insanely bad I probably won't issue a gag

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Admin @seLuTioN was on the server at the time of this chat. He is German. I am sure if something truly heinous and worthy of a gag was said he would have gagged him. Again, i will finish translating and seeing exactly what was said, but if there isn't something pretty bad I personally would probably not issue a gag due to the number of admins who were on the server at the time

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
There a couple things said in Turkish(?) but from the chat you provided there isn't really anything bad (imo*), which is why I imagine he wasn't gagged in the first place. Not gonna gag him for now
Thanks for your report

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Y'all, first of all there were numerous admin at the time in that server like the admin @Lotus said and no one even warned me because even not an admin saw that I have done anything wrong. Come on, guys. There isn't an insult. I was trying to hit on the girl, can't I even hit on a girl? Take that with humor like the numerous admin, who were at the time there. I think he's probably just jealous of me because of that. You know, jealousy always had a way of bringing out the worst in people
1f600.png

If I remember right, he also was provoking me all the time and he spoke Turkish. He even was warned by the admin @seLuTioN and yet he still refused. Am I out of line, or don't he need a gag instead of me because of that?

Oh, by the way, thank you @Lotus, I agree with you.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
I looked through the pics and can confirm that there were some swearing and badly insults, like "bitch" (miststück), "son of a bitch" (huso), "stfu" (hdf) and "scum" (abschaum). I can't say anything about the turkish parts, but karmate is an old well known player. He knows the rules and that insulting, swearing and other languages than eng/ger isnt allowed!

I also warned him the other day about insulting.

I wouldn't trust on it that it wasn't gagable just beacuse and admin was online at that time. Admins can be busy doing other things or just don't read the chat.

I let it up to you how to handle it @Lotus, but i disagree with "but from the chat you provided there isn't really anything bad", as i speak german.

Atatürkçü19

26 May 2018
If you can prove that i spoke Turkish in chat then make an gag request. I never spoke Turkish in chat admins can check my chat list from elite hunterz stats.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
No need to get in a big fight over something that's been handled guys. After speaking with Schobi I just want to clarify here that I am not saying karmates chat logs are fine and I do not want him using my words to excuse himself from further punishment. Numerous circumstances led me to be more lenient and not issue a gag in this case, but I want to make sure people are clear when I say nothing too bad I am referring to something super bad which would warrant a gag given the circumstances like all the admins on the server at the time. While I did say "nothing too bad", I am not saying karmates chat is good, and if he is not more careful about what he says he very well may end up with a gag anyways.
With all that said I think everyone should consider this closed and not message here any farther, I'd rather not see some petty squabble break out between you 2 or something