Handled Abuse Report: Hail To The King Baby [DK]

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Admin's Name Hail To The King Baby [DK]
Time and date System time around 9:30 Uk time around 8:30
Server V1
Description
2018-05-01 09:38:21 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing wtf 2018-05-01 09:38:31 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing i wasnt blocking

Next time i stand there

2018-05-01 09:41:23 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing now you dont slay me
2018-05-01 09:41:28 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing funny
2018-05-01 09:41:36 .gifHail To The King, Baby [DK] yeah pretty funny
2018-05-01 09:41:57 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing You slay me after you got up the ladder easily
2018-05-01 09:42:04 .gifHail To The King, Baby [DK] yeah zm_4way_fix_v2a
2018-05-01 09:42:16 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing exactly so how did i break any rule
2018-05-01 09:42:24 .gifHail To The King, Baby [DK] blocking
2018-05-01 09:42:56 .gif»GЫ Angel DeathKing omg -_- blind
2018-05-01 09:42:59 .gifHail To The King, Baby [DK] true

So on this map Called 4 Way you have a ladder and an elevator going up (long tunnel) I stood on the ladder for a few seconds to see if there was anyone there then some players were coming up so i moved as close as i could to the wall... Hail was one of the people that went up perfectly but jumped on my head and Slayed me... I don't see the problem if i never blocked a player and I never blocked the next lot of people that came up...

I understand that I dont have the video evidence cause i didn't think there was going to be anything wrong with the server as an admin is online and playing... I'm sorry about that, but it doesnt explain why i got Slayed for something that i didnt do... If i was blocking there would be people wanting to go past me but can't all players were able to go up the ladder. If an admin wants me to show them ingame what i did i can just add me on steam.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091245030/
I would really apprieciate it if i get some answers to what i was doing wrong in this situation

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
The thing i see is yes you said sorry but i could of died in the next respawn... Not cool next thing is you were very confident that i was blocking no attempt to say sorry during the explanation in-game. That's what got me angry your attempt to say sorry was off of Havoc, you wouldnt of said sorry otherwise

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Propably not

Meanwhile I have been studying the maps, and it shows that 4-way maps are different on V1 and V3

On V1 it is possible to block on the ladder - apparently thats not the case on V3 map, and as I mostly play on V1, I am used to this block is ON on the map

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
I have now been testing on both servers - and even V1 have only 1 ladder, and V3 has 2 ladders to the top - it is still possible to block the when u sit on the top

You were sitting on the top while I was going up, so you were actually blocking, and my punishment is fair in my point of view

If any SPA / HA thinks otherwise, they will write here - I have no further to add in this case

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
1. V1 has two ladder and no what i did isn't considered blocking... I moved to make sure that i wasn't blocking....
2. maybe the maps are different fair enough still I don't see it fit that you slayed me.
3. If i was to block on that map (Which i don't do) I would either press !zstuck or move so the person that is coming up can come up.... but cause the elevator takes up some room so you can go up the corner nor on the other side cause of the yellowand block platform you cant do either so technically you have the whole middle and one ladder to deal with.
4. I'm not sure if the place i was standing was actually blocking anyone's path but im sure it wasn't

Baltazar

2 Jun 2018
Croatia
Not reason to slay, if you have infected then you can slay or even ban, you act too fast whit that slay i think....

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I'm sorry but I think Baltazar is right... You do act way too fast and when you see something you straight away use your command you don't wait to see what happens. As soon as you got past me you slayed me and you didn't wait to see if I was blocking which I wasn't.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Not allowed to post here.

I know im not supposed to comment here.

4away, everyone rushes to their camp location, Dont block people when we are all running away from zombies being vulnerable. everyone knows they have to be fast and dont stop up and block others in the process, since you were on ladder you cant be slapped off it you have to be slayed.

You know how much 1-3 seconds of standing 100% still and not moving feels like? feels like an eternity and that you're about to get infected anytime, it can screwup the whole round easily.
And i dont like how people bring back the crap where blocking someone is based on how close the zombies are, the zombies spawns randomly if they were close or not doesn't matter at all when you were blocking.
if you close the doors on 4away and suddenly the zombie spawns right there and everyone dies, guess what you might get banned, but if you close the doors at the same time in the beginning but zombies doesn't spawn there and doesn't kill everyone you might be off with a warning despite both breaking the exact same rule and pulling the same BS, thats my point here.

Annyway, 4away, everyone runs for their lifes in start of the round, blocking = get out of the way, a slay isn't much of an abuse for blocking, you should move out of the way of other players in 4away so you make sure u dont get everyone killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Members allowed to reply here:
1. Hail to the King, Baby
2. Angel Deathking
3. SPA/HA-team

Everybody else stays out of this thread unless you got sth helpful to add (like providing evidence)

@Law_Enforcement: You answered in multiple threads where you are not allowed to. Stop it now please, respect our forum rules.

Last edited:

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
That's the thing though I didn't move over to block a player and in fact a previous player then you got up with ease, but you slayed me after you got past with ease. To bring other maps in (the old 4Way) is invalid and that doesn't increase your evidence and why you done so. It was bang out of order and I feel that you shouldn't had done what you did. You should slow done and actually wait to see if i blocked anyone. If I was to I'd move back and not continue toblock any player when coming up the ladder. Even when i see players doing the same thing as me and there is an admin i don't ever see them slaying that player. It's rediculous the way you straight away turned around and pressed your binded key to /slay @aim.

@Law_Enforcement I wasn't on the ladder but I was to the edge of the wall near the ladder so for you to say what you did is invalid and like easy said YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ARGUE WITH ADMIN DICISIONS UNLESS YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE BEING MISTREATED OR YOU FEEL A DECISION ISN'T FAIR OR POST IN OTHER PEOPLES THREADS/FORUMS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU

@Baltazar Same with you buddy YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ARGUE WITH ADMIN DECISIONS UNLESS YOU'RE BEING MISTREATED OR YOU FEEL A DICISION ISN'T FAIR OR POST IN OTHER PEOPLES THREADS/FORUMS THAT DON'T CONCERN YOU

You both can PM an Admin or someone involved in the Thread if you wish

If any other admin wishes for me to show what I did please PM me and I will show them when 4way is on and I'll demostrate what I did that day that Hail Slayed me and could of got me killed by another ZM

Last edited:

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
I didnt straight away, turn around and slayed - I continued running, jumping over to the edge platform - ran further, turned around to see who was sitting there on the ladder - then pointing and slaying you.

I would say approx 20-24 seconds - in my world, where I instant slay ppl for blocking or sitting on an edge waiting to become zombie to kill teammates - is a very very long time.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Good Job saving yourself there because I watched you after i was slayed and you was behind me for about 2 seconds.

You didn't even get over to the other side before you did. An Admin lying that's bad.

If i had video evidence which I should of but didn't except you to do that that's why I didn't bother. (Like I said as well Please HA/SPA contact me and i'll replay the situation that took place and hail don't use the factor that I haven't done video evidence against me cause from a post a little bit back Schobi said ' When you see a rule breaker you start recording and then post it on forum. I didn't have time to do it the the abuse already took place)

Plus what isn't making sense is Why would you apologise at the start saying you was in the wrong and now you're saying that you're right and now you're saying that you went over to the other side to save your ass... it's unreal how you're not making much sense and any admin could see this....

Don't lie and then try to get yourself out of the hole you created. You're not adding up.... any admin would be able to see this.

pathetic excuses every time and giving unrelated information. Please HA/SPA you got to see this and come through cause this isn't adding up I've given you an over view of what happened and now you're letting this slide... So not cool

Last edited:

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
well, the reason why I started appologizing and later didnt... you will find the explanation in the texts, so back to start and start reading :)

allright - I will stop it now - I have had my fun:

Dearest Angel Deathking - there is a sign on this thread saying Handled - that means Case Closed, so when others, and then you, started posting in this thread, I couldnt help but continue this hillarious debate - so funny

We are talking about such a minor matter that nobody really wanna spend time on it - and you just keep on going.

do you understand that it is word against word - there is no way in the world that this debate will end, but you have kept me in the loop for a long time , and I thank you for the fun I have had.