Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
zm_roflicious_b1
zm_bucket_v7
zm_base_Day
zm_sibiria_v2 (even tho its big i like the open areas for hunting and it seems like a fun map also its v1 so no snipers so people have to hunt instead of camp)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
canals + neko_athletic

Reactions: Sierra5

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Roflicious needs some editing tho, tried it on v3 now in the morning and there is some op spots. (a room where only cts can get into ex)

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Desperate times require desperate measures.

As you might have seen v1 has been losing a ton of players lately, 3 months ago we had around 50 players online at 4-5pm CET, now we're down to 10-20. This is a call for help as i won't let the server die on my watch. Now i need help with suggestions and a lot of feedback about what's wrong and what to improve, what to change and so on. I consider removing a lot of current maps and add new ones. Therefore making maps will certainly help us as of now. Please reply with any map ideas, server ideas, etc whatever might help us.

Regards Havoc.
Hi Havoc. Just joined and have to say totally agree with Hail. Players leaving because bunny hop admins. They got no joy from game. I would say ok to bunny to kill campers but i hate when i am hunting and schobi or blue come from nowhere and kill me. V1 is good and no change needed i think. Pls take it as a proper noob opinion. c u mate.

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Hi Havoc. Just joined and have to say totally agree with Hail. Players leaving because bunny hop admins. They got no joy from game. I would say ok to bunny to kill campers but i hate when i am hunting and schobi or blue come from nowhere and kill me.

It should make you want to improve your game. The only way i got a bit better was when V1 players came to play on V3, it's the only way you know what can be done with the mechanics and how limitless the skill ceiling is.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
It should make you want to improve your game. The only way i got a bit better was when V1 players came to play on V3, it's the only way you know what can be done with the mechanics and how limitless the skill ceiling is.
Hi Docta. Discussion started with Havoc writing about V1 loosing players. And in my opinion it is because players are annoyed with flying admins killing them like flies. I have enough skills play on V1 ( up to 8-10 beers ) and I have fun but looks like many players not and leaving V1. See u in game mate.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Everytime there has been a vote for special map, zm_italy_reload_fix is chosen.

Many players prefer this map

It is wellbalanced - ct can hide/run on roof - and zombies have a chance for hidding inside houses.

And Bhoppers dont have much room for Bhopping, wich make map better balanced imo.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
zm_floating_rock_v5 is a classic map - it is well balanced, because zombies / ct can jump out to nothingness, and random land 1 of 2 spots, giving a bit of chance to get away - this makes map good for CT hunting zombies - on the other hand Zombies spawning kills a lot of CT's making a lot of zombies instantly.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
I still think we should introduce mic talk to the server, atleast for vips, ive checked around different servers and like all of those that have more players then us have mic talk on and it seems to be working good no mic spam etc and you feel more welcome to the server and you can communicate with people and learn them better etc. and maybe there is a plugin where you can turn off mic if you don't feel like listening?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I still think we should introduce mic talk to the server, atleast for vips, ive checked around different servers and like all of those that have more players then us have mic talk on and it seems to be working good no mic spam etc and you feel more welcome to the server and you can communicate with people and learn them better etc. and maybe there is a plugin where you can turn off mic if you don't feel like listening?
Well I'd imagine it's disabled cause there would be mic spam and talking in random languages which doesn't really need to be dealt with. There is also that thing you sent me in the dm's the other day which relies on mic being enabled...
And ye there is a way to turn it off, console command called voice_enable ya noob :p

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
Can it be worth trying to buy a little targeted advertising on facebook? Yet this game is already 14 years old, interest in it fades every year, and hence your servers can remain empty. It would be rather interesting to try to launch a small advertising campaign.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
and it would be very good to make an epic video with a demonstration of the gameplay (add there as the best players endure alone the crowds of enemies) - this is in any case necessary for the site to attract new members

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
+ I would in your place have made some interesting system of differences for players of different ranks - for example, in the ratio of murders to deaths - so that it would be possible to get special skins or the color of the name (copper, silver, gold, ̶b̶l̶u̶e̶). And add more skins for donators, especially for zombies.

WPL

30 Oct 2018
V1 is dying because you're all don't know anything without bhopping...