Invalid Abuse Report: selution

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Admin's Name selution
Time and date 17.20 17.06.2018
Server v3
Description
gave me 3 deaths with no reason. i was busy shooting zombies tryin to reach me and did not see noob zombie sitting on me head.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

seLuTioN

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Nov 2016
Düsseldorf, Germany
Hey rhodocyte! So let's reproduce the case: You were on the boxes accros the cage with the props on cbble. One human beside you jumped down because a zombie climbed up to you. He is shooting him you are looking at the zombie when you see him flash spamming you, you continue to shoot other zombies who climbs up the box. He jumps on your head but you still do not shoot him and he doesn't knife you. You got slayed and as a result of this you get knifed at spawn. So let's correct your report. You got 2 death which 1 of them is caused by the slay and I had a reason to do that, you broke the rules. Explain me where the abuse is in this case?

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hey rhodocyte! So let's reproduce the case: You were on the boxes accros the cage with the props on cbble. One human beside you jumped down because a zombie climbed up to you. He is shooting him you are looking at the zombie when you see him flash spamming you, you continue to shoot other zombies who climbs up the box. He jumps on your head but you still do not shoot him and he doesn't knife you. You got slayed and as a result of this you get knifed at spawn. So let's correct your report. You got 2 death which 1 of them is caused by the slay and I had a reason to do that, you broke the rules. Explain me where the abuse is in this case?
Hi selution. Honestly I don't know how to explain that I did not see zombie on my head ? I was really busy shooting other zombies...If anybody broke the rules it is zombie on my head not me... U made mystake but nobody is perfect so let it go mate.