Handled Abuse Report: Hail To The King Baby

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Admin's Name Hail To The King Baby
Time and date 15.06.2018
Server Zombie hunt V1
Description
So this admin has been slightly annoying with me today.

Since he did 3 things today i thought it was time to mention it to you guys.

He draws conclusions too quickly and uses admin too fast without giving time to think.

There's actually 4 things but 2 of them is in one.

1 - Gag abuse (he did remove this later)
2 - Slay abuse on rejoin
3 - Saves a zombie using teleport and complained about someone to be teamers when he was clearly not (got demo)

1 - Gag abuse
Natsu: mystery box
Natsu: lets fk
Mystery box (me): My dick is dead (cause im a zombie)

gets gagged.

Also on sourcecomms it doesn't show but he changed the time to 15 min apparently, the gag was 5 hours.

He issued 5 hour gag on me and on a donator barracuda which he removed later on and changed to 15min on sourcebans.

images here
3tnKBXw.png

s9acePM.png

50xDr3N.png

boDLvi2.png

puMWs1P.png

2 - Instant slay on rejoin, causing me to lose my barricade location i was in and dying 3 times...
All the zombies was loafing around the map and hail the king was last CT alive, he used noclip and i found that strange since he was last CT.

I rejoin to spectate him and see why he was using noclip as last ct alive vs 30 zombies and when i came back he was just in a normal camping spot.

So the next round starts and i move to my camping location in the start of the round, and first up he slays me and says it was because i rejoined.

He pulled the admin "no rejoin" bind and instantly slayed, i actually replied :Me so i could explain why i rejoined, and that it was to spectate him and see what he was doing but he slayed before i could say anything.

and his reply was just rude, he said my time on the server might be shortening and that rejoining to goto spectate and seeing if an admin is abusing, is supposedly against the rules.

He already knew he was last CT alive and used noclip, so he knew i did not rejoin to avoid death

he clearly abused his admin here and being rude for no reason. i was being nice explaining everything.
YnMFOzZ.png

xQmTacV.png

N4MtKpH.png

VEb7Cxs.png

3 - (Demo) saves zombie with teleport and missjudged a teamer
tick 17700 to 18400 to 19000

Starter zombie starts next to CT, the CT is reloading and starts shooting the zombie, a teammate then shoots down the bookshelf on the zombie to stuck it, and then king teleports the zombie.

1 - King said they were teaming, they were obviously not teaming and he was drawing a quick assumption when saying that. as shown by the demo
2 - Everyone complained in the chat how he saved a zombie with teleport and i found this strange too.

he tried to say that they were teaming to hide his quick admin abuse again, this guy has to calm his tits a little bit and make sure they are teaming before they are teaming. cause his reply will be yes they were teaming when demo shows not teaming. thats the type of bias you guys have here.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• tk14.dem
    8.2 MB · Views: 629
Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
All of this happened because you use admin powers too quickly.
the gag, too quick,
the slay, wayyyyy too quick and no warnings or talk to the player,
3rd, teleport wayy too fast and calling teamers also wayy too fast.

And dont come here saying you never did anything wrong, admin calling teamers on players who were not teaming, admin not giving warnings or anything and instantly assuming i was rejoining to avoid death when you the admin was last ct alive and had used noclip you already knew i was not rejoining to avoid death or anything related to breaking any rules, yet you just slayed me like that, you already knew it was abuse, its like you can just pull but you rejoined excuse on this.

The gag was also meh, if the language was a somewhat vulgar then please give a warning and instruckt on whats okay and whats not, if someone talks bad you can warn them and if they do it again you can mute / gag thats the norm here. you did remove the gag on both players later or someone did, comms just says it was changed from 5 hours to 15 min so.

So i dont know guys, he uses his admin too quickly and missjudges the situation and if admin knows the player well he can try to communicate a bit if something was wrong, but here there was no warning for the gag or the slay, and on third he pulls up a quick one saying they were teaming so it was okay to teleport the zombie out instead of saying sorry or whoops or something like that and he was being rude when i explained why i rejoined.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi

You and another found some amusement in chatting about private parts - that resulted in a gag

You did rejoin, and after warnings you still did - for that you got slayed

In the cage, zombie and CT were just passive - none of them tried to kill eachother = teaming.

I could have slayed, kicked, burned or banned - I was in a good mood, so I teleported one of the players.

I have nothing more to add in this matter.

If any SPA/HA thinks otherwise, you will here from them here in this thread.

Cheers

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
You never gave any warning for the slay, you just said dont rejoin (binned hotkey) in admin chat and slayed me instantly right after, here's proof of that in the spoiler. also proved that you were rude when i explained it after you slayed me cause you gave me no time as i said, instantly slayed me more or less all i got to type was me and questionmark.

and that wasn't rejoining to avoid death, it was rejoining to watch the last CT (you) using Noclip for some reason. and because of that you already knew i never rejoined to avoid death so i think its funny how you slayed me without warning or talking to me instantly just like that. and right now ur just screaming for my evidence to not be good enough

Gag - that was a joke, not chatting about private parts. there's a difference and as i said, every admin so far warns if people are using bad language, and by everyone i more or less means everyone unless he is known to talk badly all the time.
and screens shows other admins agreeing that he vent too far without even a warning or talking to me.

Demo shows they were not teaming so why bother saying they were? that means u cant slay / ban / kick or ban neither of them, none of the player in the demo are breaking any rules. so why are you saying here to everyone that they are breaking some sort of rule.

4th when you were last CT and used noclip, what were you doing again? now that i can ask you personally cause when i rejoined to spectate you, you had already taken it off and were at your camping spot.

note how he instantly slayed me after clicking his bind and how he replied after the slay
1yvYrdA.jpg
xQmTacV.png

Last edited:

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Hi

As time goes, memory fades, and I cannot argue with you on what you write - it could be true, and it could be false!

As I recall, I had a different view on the matter - but what I can remember is, that at the time, the server was boiling with people doing all kind of wrong stuff.
With that, I made some fast decissions, I admit that.

If you are hurt on my decissions, I am very sorry - I hope you get over it , I am sure you will, in time...

This is the last I write on forum forever, so - stay safe

Hail to EH

Reactions: Atatürkçü19