Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
this noob blocked me today too

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Here again for the record: Zoidberg is the one who actually teamkilled me. However I wasn't entirely sure if he did that on purpose or if this was just a stupid mistake. Demo doesn't show much and we were almost at top so I can't be sure if he was just doing a quite stupid attempt to get out. I agree, it seems unlikely since he isn't some new stupid noob player but at least I didn't include him in this report for that reason.
Nevertheless demo shows severall attempts of puscha to jump on the head of other teammates which is why I observed and reported him.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Reactions: Dataworm

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Hi admin,
I am not used to participate in the forum or to the exclusion of other players because I do not speak English correctly.
I'm going to help me google translate to explain to you.
You say i've 2 exclusion in the past, you're talking about a mistake of 2016 ( its old) and a ban from the month of may of this year.
I find its severe because I am a regular player who in my opinion does not commit a lot of mistakes.
You ban me for 1 week when other unreliable players are excluded for one hour.
It's really unfair.
I am rather fairplay and it's been several years now that I play on your server.
Many players do TEAMKILLING in the elevator during the whole game and we find them every day playing on the game.
For me the fact that it is an ex admin does not justify such a severe sanction
It's not an excuse but one week !!!!!! it's too much
Cordially,
Dr Zoïdberg proctologist official at CSS Hospital.... ;-)

Reactions: Sumned