Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Ingame name Dr Zoïdberg
SteamID U:1:38146130

Ban reason Team killing
Unban reason
I was banned yesterday for 1 week.
I forgot to log out of the server on my work computer but i killed nobody because I was not playing.
This morning I was surprised to see that I was banned from the server by the admin.
Can you fix this error please.
Thanks.

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
I find it ;-)

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Salut Dr Zoïdberg, tu peux t'exprimer en Français si tu veux, je traduirais.

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Salut XYLON et merci pour ta propsition c'est sympa de ta part comme la fois ou tu as corrigé le problème de zombies qui apparaissaient en forme de message "Error" sur mon PC ;-)
J'ai essayé de plaider ma cause tant bien que mal grace à mon ami google traduction .
Je pense que c'est plutôt correct, Theralle pourra comprendre mon language de sans papier lol.
Encore merci à toi et passe une bonne journée.

Reactions: Hammaplayz

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I'm copy pasting Dr Zoïdberg explanation from the other thread to this one

Hi admin,
I am not used to participate in the forum or to the exclusion of other players because I do not speak English correctly.
I'm going to help me google translate to explain to you.
You say i've 2 exclusion in the past, you're talking about a mistake of 2016 ( its old) and a ban from the month of may of this year.
I find its severe because I am a regular player who in my opinion does not commit a lot of mistakes.
You ban me for 1 week when other unreliable players are excluded for one hour.
It's really unfair.
I am rather fairplay and it's been several years now that I play on your server.
Many players do TEAMKILLING in the elevator during the whole game and we find them every day playing on the game.
For me the fact that it is an ex admin does not justify such a severe sanction
It's not an excuse but one week !!!!!! it's too much
Cordially,
Dr Zoïdberg proctologist official at CSS Hospital.... ;-)

For TheRalle:
Dr Zoïdberg said you should be able to understand what he translated from google translate, you're free to do whatever you want for his case.

For Dr Zoïdberg:
Ah je me souviens pas mais possible ! D'acc comme tu veux je lui dirais alors, je lui ai dis que c'était son choix d'enlever le ban ou de le laisser, bonne journée !

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Merci Xylon, on verra bien ce qu 'il en pense.
En attendant, vive la france et vive la république........ CHAMPION DU MONDE !!!!!

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Mhh hard question, if i check the ban list some people got 2 weeks ban for teaming... i will reduce the ban lenght to 3 days because i hope you dont teamkill again or breaking other rules.

Welcome to the forum and have a nice day

Greetings TheRalle

Hammaplayz

15 Dec 2017
Sousse
salut xylon je pense que j'ai besoin de votre aide si je reçois une nouvelle ban ;) hehehe

Last edited:

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Thanks TheRalle, to be honest I thought you were going to lift the ban. ;)
3 days, I can not play until Friday 23h.
It does not change much because I do not play weekends, I'm not online because I'm not at home.:(:(:(
Thanks anyway and see you on Monday for an anthology fight