[Recruitment] Counter-Strike: Source (ALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valek

25 Jul 2018
Russia
Ingame name Valek
Steam username ermakovvg
SteamID STEAM_0:1:239083803
Age 21
Location Russia/Moscow

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages rus
Previous bans

Past admin experience
2 years, project BloodyHead. There were no complaints.
Motivation
more often to play, in the future we'll see))
About me
with joy, but there's nothing to say :D
trite, I do not abuse, etc. :DDDD
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V3

UNIDENTIFIED

27 Jul 2018
Netherlands
Ingame name UNIDENTIFIED
Steam username AbysalHuman
SteamID STEAM_0:1:43591313
Age 20
Location The Netherlands

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Portuguese, Dutch.
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
I'm an Oldschool player and there used to be populair servers called Oasis Gaming & Zombie Master of Dead. I was admin on those servers and also many others.
Motivation
Lately I have started playing CS:S daily again and specifically on Elite HunterZ servers. I rarely see any Admins when I play and occasianally there are some rulebreakers, it can be frustrating for players to deal with them when no Admin is around.
About me
I'm an Oldschool CS:S Zombie Mod player that has played CS:S for 10+ years, I'm a former Ghost Division Member.
I'm a competitive gamer and aim for top results, be it CS:S, LoL or any other game I play.
My hobbies are video editing, Anime, Soccer.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1

Reactions: Hammaplayz

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Ingame name POWHA
Steam username willstwohlwissen
SteamID STEAM_1:0:39219842
Age 23
Location Austria

Other languages German
Previous bans
Past admin experience
Headadmin at Golden Zone
Headadmin at Deadly HunterZ
Headadmin at Ghost Division
Motivation
I want to support the servers to get more popular again, especially V1 needs some help lately.
Many players ingame have asked me for help because they thought, me as EH member, also would be an admin.
Would be nice to have that possibility.
About me
23 Years old.
Living in Vienna/Austria
Stunden of Civil Engineering
Motorcyclelover
Pianoplayer
Well known Zombiemod-Player
Referred by i guess many admins

Captain Chewbacca

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Mar 2017
United States of America
Ingame name [ΞD] Captain Chewbacca
Steam username littlerock194
SteamID STEAM_1:1:30789979
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages Little bit of Spanish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I was Staff on FWKZT Zombie Survival (Garry's Mod), Admin for DDG Prison RP (Garry's Mod), Super Admin on WW2 Axis VS Allies RP (Garry's Mod), and was an Admin for EH.
Motivation
My motivation is the community itself. With the staff helping the players and the players having fun. I would like to be apart of the staff team once more so I can help out the players when in need.
About me
I work at a Veterinary Hospital, I own 1 cat and 1 dog now :( (long stories). Graduated from High School June 13, 2018. Life is great :D
Referred by

kunlinliu

Donator
3 Jul 2018
Ingame name liuyoungpin
Steam username kemliucsie
SteamID STEAM_1:0:80024313
Age 24
Location taiwan

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages Chinese
Previous bans

Past admin experience
taiwan maplestory GM
Motivation
 Reducing any kind of abuse and keeping the game harmonious.
 Increasing communication channels within players in Asia and promoting a positive game atmosphere.
 attempting to manage the game based on my own ability.
About me
To whom it may concern,

My name is KUN-LIN LIOU and live in Chiayi County, Taiwan. I am an energetic young man who having enthusiasm for hiking. During the weekend, I always hang out with my family to build up our relationship. In addition to hiking, Graphic design is also my hobby. I always can’t help drawing when I see something I really like. It’s my pleasure to join this team and meet more player. I can assure that I would be a good addition to this team in the future.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3

Chiz

17 Aug 2018
Ingame name Chizijs
Steam username Hydroplace
SteamID STEAM_1:0:1483292811
Age 18
Location Latvia, Liepaja

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Latvian
Previous bans
Never got banned, because i don't break the rules!
Past admin experience
I was admin in CS 1.6 Jailbreak sever and zombie server, it was hard job, but allways when someone call admin i come and ban if that people break the rules! And i was very cool admin, becouse i help when someone need it!
Motivation
I want help other players, if someone are hacking, break rules! I am ready to sit in server 1h in day or longer!
About me
I am very good (helping everyone), is one problem, i live in Liepaja in Latvia, but i live in Rudbarzi in Latvia and in Rudbarzi i don't have PC and i can't go in server! But elite-hunterz.com is best place where can i play and be happy!
Referred by Launkis, Dzera

[ΞD] Flawless

21 Aug 2018
Ingame name [ΞD] Flawless
Steam username gregbgms13
SteamID STEAM_1:1:161011137
Age 15
Location Slovenia

Other languages Slovenian, German
Previous bans
Past admin experience

Game:Silkroad Online Server:Mythic Online. i was a supporter admin
Motivation
i want to support the server and help the server spread arround and get more popular...help players with problems...and have fun :D
About me
so let me talk about my gaming experience first :D so i was playing silkroad online since i was 6years old. CSS since i was 7 years old. my brother teached me how to play games and how work on the computer. after some years i downloaded cs:go i was really good in it and i still play it. i started playing on bhop servers for arround 1year i was so good i was on the top list of the best ggc bhoppers i think but i never checked :D. so the other things i will talk about is my life. i like to do electricity like making big and lound speakers with my friends. riding with my motorcycle and riding with my bike. im also really good at front flips and parkour. so that was something about me i hope u enjoy reading it :D.
Referred by
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, BunnyHop

Last edited by a moderator:

phasma

Donator
14 Jan 2016
Ingame name Moving Sideways
Steam username sagman12
SteamID STEAM_0:0:37508490
Age 25
Location US

Other languages None
Previous bans

Past admin experience
Had admin on 1.6 few years ago. Retired after a few months
Motivation
I play on the V3 Zombie server everyday. When no admins are online alot of stuff happens like teaming, barricade destroying, blocking, trash talking, and general trolling. I would like to join the admin team to put a stop to this when i am on the server
About me
I am a student currently. I play videogames alot to kill free time whenever i am not studying or working
Referred by Captain Chewbacca

Glitzerfurz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Jan 2017
Austria
Ingame name Klimaneutral
Steam username shuffe4ever
SteamID STEAM_1:0:52229887
Age 20
Location Austria

Other languages German, Italian
Previous bans
None
Past admin experience
Admin on "DeadlyhunterZ", Admin on ElitehunterZ, admin on few jailservers years ago
Motivation
I want to be an admin on one of your servers because I am the kind of person who wants to help people if they need it. I really like and enjoy playing on your servers, because most of the players are friendly and nice to each other. I want to be a part of this nice, funny, interesting and honest community. As soon as I join one server there is almost every time such a great atmosphere to play and hunt some zombies. I was admin on the server little while ago, but had to give up my hobby "gaming" because I had to put my life back together. Like I said it's just fun to play CSS after that long time again, especially zombie hunting. I am very glad that the servers still exist! And I am very happy that I made some friends on the server back then and they still remember me (Havoc, Ceddy, Schobi, Hail etc... ) haha. My activity isn't that great until now, but I am going to change that.
About me
My RL name is Julian and I am 20 yrs old. I live in Austria, in Graz and I really like the city. I recently moved out of my parents house and I live alone now. I have a good job and enough freetime now to spend some hours a day on the servers (mostly from 9:00 - 12:00 and then again from 20:00 - 23:00 o clock). I love working out, going to the gym and playing football and volleyball. Skiing is another hobby of mine and at the same time the biggest hobby of all Austrians.
Referred by

Reactions: ///M3Power

ewuewu123

13 Sep 2018
Germany
Ingame name ewuewu123
Steam username ewuewu123
SteamID STEAM_0:0:201063978
Age 15 and 6 months
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have a lot of staff experience in gmod (with source engine tow) i was on a few servers a staff member some rp servers and some normal gamemode servers. I also have a lot of experience of moderating on discord im on more then 20 servers a staff member. some have more then 4k members.
Motivation
I would like to get Admin on the server because of i wanna help the server team to keep the server save from mad people. I wanna help the users that they have fun playing the gamemode and not seeing a lot of rule breakers. Im a fair person so i wont punish to hard except if the person wont listen after first punishment or ddosed/hacked. I love playing on the Zombie hunting v3 server and i just want to be more then a member i wanna be a staff member that i can help any other member if they have a problem with a person.
About me
Im Uwe my hobbies are playing games, driving bike and reading, watching anime. Im going on a school in baden-württemberg on a secondary school at the moment 8th grade. I play a lot of Gmod and Cs at the moment and so i found youre server community.
Referred by

Skyzo

Donator
11 Sep 2018
France
Ingame name Skyzo
Steam username saw62
SteamID STEAM_1:1:24361281
Age 22
Location France

Other languages Deutsch (Beginner)
Previous bans
No previous ban
Past admin experience
3 times :

- First time on a D2 Only server for DreamEvo
- Second on a Scoutzknivez server (team off now)
- Third on a Ba_jail server (team off now)
Motivation
I play now since few months on EH servers.
I always enhoyed myself there, and there is always good feelings with people playing on these servers.
I've played on zombies servers (years ago) on zm lila panic or in ze mode. But few peoples cames on theses servers.. and now with EH I found new pleasur to back playing on active zombies servers (and scout <3)
Then I saw that you've got a forum, and today, that's very rare for CS:S.

The community here are really sympathic, and that's why I am motivated to join you and help you in your work because CS:S is the first game I began in my life and I want it to continue with fun, friends, and zombies !! :)
About me
About me, My name is Tristan, I'm 22 yo. I am in my last (5th) year of IT engineer school in France, preparing a master degree. I'm passionate of video games, cybersecurity and I'm always positiv ! (but not a yes man :p) I'm living with my girlfriend & our cat in a little city named Arras in France. If you wanna know more about me don't hesitate to pm me !
Referred by None
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ScoutKniveZ

Nicolas Chen

18 Sep 2018
Ingame name counter strike source
Steam username **R.A.I.D**¤|UKCS|™
SteamID STEAM_0:0:8812272
Age 38
Location FRANCE

Other languages French
Previous bans
NO
Past admin experience
UKCS TEAM since 2007
Motivation
I play all day and sometimes some player don't respect rules. I m working to 5:00 pm and after i play all day to 9:00 pm. i can do respect your rules and you are not here. It's unfunny if some players don't respect rules.
About me
Father 38 years old , 2 childrens and working like barman. =)
Referred by

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Ingame name [ΞD] /// M3Power
Steam username android0504
SteamID STEAM_0:1:54225593
Age 21
Location Croatia, Rijeka

Other languages Croatian, Slovenian, a bit of Italian and German
Previous bans
N/A
Past admin experience
Used to host my own CS:S servers several years ago where I've gained some of admin experiences and got familiar with sourcemod admin plugin.
As you can see my name is grey so that means I've been admin on your servers already. The reason it is grey is that I've been in-active.
Motivation
I would like to get back to the admin team mostly because when I am playing on your server(s) (V1, V3) I like to be a spectator and spectate other players instead of playing so in my opinion that would be a plus regarding to the server administration. While being a spectator there can be seen many unwanted situations in which needs to be issued (atleast) a warning to the player(s).
About me
I'm a 21 years old male coming from Croatia - more precisely town of Rijeka. I like to play CS:S only as it is one of my favorite game(s) many years already. Beside playing CS:S I also own a PS4 on which I like to play some of FIFA and GTA V. What is the source of my name? Name tells much about me. I'm a car enthusiast and I like cars and my favorite one is BMW M3 e46 which I own and drive it daily. I'm planning to own a motorbike as well (KTM SMC 690 r) in a short while. I am a seaman regarding to occupation, more precisely 3/O (Third Officer) on a merchant navy ship and I really enjoy traveling around the globe and experience some other parts of the world. Beside of enjoying while working I also get paid pretty well. :)
Referred by N/A

frans karlsson

23 Sep 2018
Sweden
Ingame name frans karlsson
Steam username edwin2632
SteamID frans karlsson
Age 17
Location Sweden, Gällivare

Other languages Swedish
Previous bans

Past admin experience
I have been admin on some HNS servers on 1.6
Where i banned a few gave them warnings and was an active Admin
Motivation
Because i see that alot of people breake rules but no admins are in the servers so they keep brake the rules. I get really pissed of from that
About me
I like gaming older games like css. I like it because it gives me such flashbacks from childhood
Referred by No
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

hassan152

17 Jan 2016
Ingame name Libooo47
Steam username Hassan152
SteamID http://steamcommunity.com/id/ Libooo47 /
Age 27
Location germany

English knowledge Beginner
Other languages Germany arabic english
Previous bans
aa
Past admin experience
aa
Motivation
aa
About me
aa
Referred by aa

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
Ingame name TSK
Steam username bumin_kagan_552
SteamID STEAM_0:1:453286931
Age 18
Location Switzerland

Other languages German and Turkish
Previous bans
im an very old player who made many mistakes in the past and got banned many times. last 1 year i wasnt much online. but now the last 2 month im active again. i played on the server before with the name GökTürk. now i wanna forgot the past and do the best for the server and the whole community.
Past admin experience
i was already admin on the Elite Hunterz server and i very liked it . but unfortunality i had to leave the admin team because of my school stuffs i had to learn for my exams. but now i have the time because im mostly working 4 days a week and 1 day is school. nights i have the time to take care of the server.
Motivation
Im very motivated i neverwas motivated befor like that becaus im now 18 years old, earlier when i was 16 years old i couldnt think correctly but now i have changed i grow up. i really wanna become admin because i could take care of the server and help you guys. im everyday online and playing on the v3 server. im looking if everything is alright if someone causes trouble im gonna report it in our forum or i report it to an admin by my Friend list. with the admin rights i could handle in game directly. to become again a part of the EH means a lot for me.
About me
okay lets start from the beginning i was born in Switzerland- Basel, with 10 years old i went with my mother and sister to Ankara capital city of Turkey for 2 years. after 2 years i came back to Switzerland (Basel) after 4 years School i had to find a job where i can do an apprenticeship. with 16 years old i found the job as Electrician now im on my 3.th year there is 2 year left to my graduation. after a hard day of work i am using my free time to play css on our v3 server. at weekend i like to play a little Left 4 dead with my older brother its fun. but mostly im playing css . my only hobbies is spend time on my computer or phone im not an social guy. just in summer time i went out with my family to our garden to spend time together thats all. my life is not much interesting if you any questions you can ask my whenever you want in steam our in forum.
Referred by

Bouncer

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Nov 2018
Germany
Ingame name Bouncer
Steam username laz_boy
SteamID STEAM_0:1:15350058
Age 27
Location Germany

Other languages german, turkish
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
i really like the server and its one of my favorites too, but the main problem are rule breakers which makes is less fun, and sometimes there are no admins online to deal with it, and thats why i want to be one.
About me
i really like old games, like serious sam and counter strike, i dont preticularly like the new games because of all the new updates that hinder modded servers and such, maybe sometimes even completly destroy them, throuout the day i work and at the evening when im home i just want to relax and play a little bit.
Referred by Bouncer91
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, ZombieEscape

WPL

30 Oct 2018
Ingame name QUARESMA
Steam username QUARESMA
SteamID I don't remember but if you accept me, I will update here.
Age 11
Location Turkey

Other languages Turkish, Azerbaijani Turkish, Kyrgyzstan Turkish, Mongolia Turkish
Previous bans
Too many bans and gags. But I won't banned or gagged again. I read all of your rules. You can trust me.
Past admin experience
I have my own websites.

Also I was admin while I was playing with my elder brother in the local network.
Motivation
I want to keep your server alive always. I can make the server better.

Because other players love me so much!

No bad days ;)
About me
Selution, Speedox, NorthernLight, Paw and much more... These nice people know me. You too.
Referred by

Reactions: rhodo

qonzales

21 Nov 2018
Ingame name ketA.
Steam username Rayan
SteamID STEAM_0:1:50214512
Age 24
Location Saudi arabia

Other languages Arabic , Russian
Previous bans

Past admin experience
i was admin in many servers but closed
Motivation
i want to help others because i enter at a time when there no Admins
About me
i work in a hospital in electronic health and i am single and soon will take my partner
Referred by Ash , hangover KEBAB , North
Favourite Server Zombie Hunting V1, Zombie Hunting V3, Zombie Riot [EX V2], ZombieEscape

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Ingame name [ΞD] h1dden
Steam username [ΞD] h1dden
SteamID steamcommuinity.com/id/evil4hidesteam
Age 18
Location Russia

Other languages Russian
Previous bans

Past admin experience

Motivation
I came to EH Community servers about 2 years ago and still enjoy to play there. Recently i decided to try become an admin. Yes, it will be (perhaps) my first admin experience. But I think there is no better place to learn. Being an admin I promise to perform my duties and responsibly address issues which administrators face.
I will try to explain further why you should give me a chance. At first, i very active player on v1. And the most of time while i'm playing I don't see admins online, but unpleasant things happen during the absence of admins and sometimes it saddens me. Secondly I very polite and restrained person, so no one will see something bad from me in this plan. Trirdly, have to admit i'm not very skilled player like the most of players on server (if to talk about v1, don't know about situation on others) but I fast learner (this also applies to mastering the tools and responsibilities of the administrator).
In conclusion, I would like to say that I'm very glad that I ended up in this community. I met a lot of people and it’s amazing. I hope for your understanding and kindness :)
With respect, h1dden.
About me
My name is Nick, 18 yo. Live in Russia. I'm a student and I am an information systems specialist so it's my hobby as well :p Sometimes trying to make something cool in Photoshop and After Effects for my steam profile, but i started to learn basics of design of steam artwork recently, so i'm not skilled in this way. Was learning and learning english now almost all the time on forums and in games. Unfortunately there were no good english teachers in my school so I decided to learn english communicating with native speakers. Have many acquaintances abroad. There are a lot of little things about my life, but i described the main stuff.
Referred by ///M3Power

Reactions: ///M3Power
Status
Not open for further replies.