Status
Not open for further replies.

fapunaloji

16 Aug 2018
Ingame name MarcoPlay.com
SteamID I don't know

Ban reason Macro/Hotkey/Script, Cheating/Hacking
Unban reason
Hello. I am the player who received the ban on your server. I admit that I did not play fair. BUT! I started playing like that when there was Before ME gamer who killed everyone on easy, I asked how you do it, he said that he uses a hack (He seems to have had a Russian nickname). When someone seemed to be from the elite ducks on the server I wrote about it in the chat, no one answered me. I got angry and started using it myself, I thought, why it is possible for him, but I do not.
Dear server administrators! I ask you to unlock me on the server, I promise not to violate the rules of your server.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
Hello fapunaloji. We do not unban cheaters, we never did before and we never will.
Your honesty is appreciated and therefore you will be given a new chance if you get a new copy of the game - but if you do so, make sure to play fair without using any cheats, hacks, macros or scripts and stop ruining other's game experience!

fapunaloji

16 Aug 2018
Hello fapunaloji. We do not unban cheaters, we never did before and we never will.
Your honesty is appreciated and therefore you will be given a new chance if you get a new copy of the game - but if you do so, make sure to play fair without using any cheats, hacks, macros or scripts and stop ruining other's game experience!
Can't get the steam version. Many non-steam versions are played on the server. Why simply cannot be unlock?

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
Because this is a more powerful argument for those who want to use cheats - purchase of a new version will stop a person from doing this.

fapunaloji

16 Aug 2018
Because this is a more powerful argument for those who want to use cheats - purchase of a new version will stop a person from doing this.
I wrote earlier that someone used cheats I wrote about him in chat and no one responded to it. So I started playing as well. I'm not a cheater. On the server there are almost always admins and they can see that I'm not going to use cheats.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
This is a very weak excuse for using cheats. Any player can make a demo with a cheater and send it here, and the cheat will be banned. I live in a poor country where people walk in the streets in fake adidas suits, but I could afford to buy a game in Steam for my favorite server

fapunaloji

16 Aug 2018
This is a very weak excuse for using cheats. Any player can make a demo with a cheater and send it here, and the cheat will be banned. I live in a poor country where people walk in the streets in fake adidas suits, but I could afford to buy a game in Steam for my favorite server
I wrote. I'm not a cheater. You should see what country I'm from. You should know about this country and the economy. Your actions with the ban is not justified. Before ban, I had to warn that it is forbidden. And if they ignore the ban then ban. You didn't warn me about that.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
I will send your request to the most head admin

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
You used cheats on our server and we have demo proof of you doing that. Our ban on you is 100% justified.
We do not have any tolerance for people who use cheats on our server, and cheating because you thought someone else was is not a valid excuse for you to do it.
So tell me, why are you unable to get another copy of the game, or get it with steam?

fapunaloji

16 Aug 2018
I wrote that I'm not a cheater. I have a computer where the game works on lowest settings and can't buy a more powerful computer, can't even and steam to buy. I'm not a cheater. I'm not going to use any more cheats. On the server there are always administrators and players who can monitor this.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
a cheater is anyone who uses or useD cheats in the past, even for just 1 second. If you get caught that account is banned permanently, we have 0 tolerance against cheating.
sorry but we won't change our mind here.

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
fapunaloji and Im too from Ukraine, please dont tell me that guy in 24 cant pay 169 UAH (6.5$) xD one pizza order

fapunaloji

16 Aug 2018
The reason for using the cheat was written. Adults don't do what you do. Before the ban, it was necessary to warn you that it is prohibited. And if a player ignores it, then ban. What's the point of not unban? What will change from this?

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
show a screenshot of the properties of the system against the background of this open window and I'll believe you :)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
You will not be unbanned. The reasons are listed above, as well as your choices.

Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.