Invalid Ban Request: Alca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Name Alca
SteamID dontknow (Cant find him on sourcebans cause he has no bans and i cant open hlxstats right now) but Admin Alca
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 1-2 months ago

Ban Reason Macro/Hotkey/Script
Additional Information
using a known autohotkey bhop script, if you click ctrl (crouch) meanwhile using it, you will do 1-10 jumps a second and get exposed pretty quickly.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• alc3.dem
    5.3 MB · Views: 268

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Showkeys is not enabled at all on your demo. Showkeys is vital to showing that a user is using a macro or a script. Without showkeys there is no proof that a player is or is not using a macro/script.
In terms of determining if alca is using a script as you say he is, this demo is not very useful since it is missing the showkeys feature.

In the future please use the showkeys feature if you want to catch a macro/script user, or else there isn't much we can do about it,
Lotus

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Same script as here, if you mistakenly click ctrl meanwhile using it, it will spam +jump in air like Alca did.

Alca doesn't use CTRL to do his bhop, he doesn't "spam ctrl" to do bhopping, nobody does that and seeing how someone who played CSS more than 1 year is trying to say his stuff doesn't look like the same scripts and is just using some secret unknown technique where you spam CTRL in Air is gonna do anything to ur bhop i think thats just obviously defending a comrade here or some bs like that, like saying you 100% need showhotkeys when we can obviously tell he is using scripts.

things like this doesn't happend because "different pc" "internet connection" "secret bhop techniques" or anything like that, if it looks like scripting it most likely is, and i knew which script it was so i can just show it and it will look like him.

are you gonna say u cant do anything cause u dont have showhotkeys again? cause thats more or less what im waiting for here.

Attachments

• script1.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
When comparing you can tell he is using the same script.

Those small bursts in air when he hits ctrl are impossible to do with normal ctrl and normal jumping by clicking the buttons, you actually need a script for that and you can just go and test it if you dont believe me.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I just woke up so I'll go look at the demo you posted above, but as you expected this is the answer I'll give you. The demo you provided of Alca does not prove (or disprove) that he is using scripts. Sending what I assume is the "script" being used by someone else(?) doesn't add anything because you can't compare one demo to another.
I know that there are some scripts which claim to "spoof" showkeys, but it's still something we require as proof if someone is scripting. A demo where someone hops a bit and is doing so downhill and with years of experience doesn't exactly scream script to me, and without showkeys it's not possible to prove otherwise

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
In the demo nothing at all strikes me as suspicious. All the bhop's which were relatively short and easy to execute were started on a downwards slope,which helps immensely with gaining speed in the initial few jumps. Making the following jumps far easier. In addition to that, I see failed bhops in the middle of those jumps where speed decreases. Therefore that in it of itself is not reminiscent to a script as usually with a script, every jump and landing would be perfect and speed would perpetually rise.

The 4way water bhop part is something any experienced ZM-er who has played this mode for a long time can execute. We have a lot of capable members that can execute that jump back up towards the upper platform. There is even harder ones. Nothing fishy there. And the fact that you claim ctrl mid air has nothing to do with bhopping tell's me another thing. That you really do not have the necessary experience to comment upon bhopping. CTRL can be vital to preserving a bunny hop and making it easier to land the next jump. It is even now till this day commonly used in CSGO where bhopping is far more difficult. In essence while in the air you press CTRL to increase the distance between the ground and your feet and have an easier time keeping the bunnyhop in motion. Just because a person might choose to spam it does not mean that it is a script.

Alca actually fails a lot of those attempts however, so his use of it is incorrect. Once again, showing no foul play. Even without showkeys present, I do not see anything remotely wild and absurd enough to consider a bhopping script. We've all been doing this for years. I can bhop like that quite easily and it takes very little effort. Something involving luck also helps as it makes everything even more bizzare.

I thank you for taking the time and report this individual, however there is very little evidence of any foul play in that demo. I also kindly thank you for your demonstration.

Kind Regards

Elite HunterZ AsH

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
You cant do what he did without a script.

Dont need to go full text mode over such a small thing, he used a bhop script, its pretty obvious and i gave you the same script as he was using, dont u just start assuming u can do 10 CTRL Clicks in 1 jump when ur bhopping and then u say its legit and nothing suspicious here.

bitch please. exacly why i stopped reporting here cause its either showhotkey or gtfo even if you can easily tell he is scripting without it. my demo is more than good enough to prove scripting.

you can already tell he bhops pretty nicely and makes each jump perfectly when doing this so he knows how its done with that ctrl spamming in the air.

You can always ask alca to show you how he does this why dont you, go Ahead please, make my day.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
You cant do what he did without a script.

Yes you can, his bhops were nothing special, most skilled bhoppers can do the same as he did on our servers, it is possible to gain a bit of boost, especially if you jump downwards.

I have been admin for almost 4 years (1st November 2014) and I've been dealing with a lot of macro users and players that use script, Alca isn't one of them, at least from what this demo shows.

A Scripter is a player with a hack that can jump around easily while gaining a lot of speed, Alca barely got any speed except from near the ending where he jumped from higher up down on the edge that does give a lot of speed (test it for yourself)

Macro is a player with bind(s) that manage to spam the jump button to more easily bhop, they usually don't gain speed, if they do they don't gain a lot but it's an unfair benefit that we do punish for.

I don't see any sign of script in this demo, if he uses macro i don't know, we need showkeys to confirm. Only thing i saw wrong with this demo was the ending where he used noclip, that shouldn't be done for trolling purposes.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Thank you for giving me your opinion and managing to insult me on top of it. I am truly wounded. Unfortunately, like I said, there is no bhop script in that demo. Macro would be another thing, but there isn't anything particularly obvious suggesting such either. I thank you for the time you took to make the demo's again, but you are not correct on this one. At least not in this specific recording. Also, refrain from insulting. Being civil and behaving like an adult is what will give you credibility. When you lash out, it will just make it harder for you to be taken seriously.

It is also against the rules. So please, keep your temper in check. And have fun on our servers.

Kind Regards

Elite HunterZ AsH

Reactions: Hammaplayz

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Suddenly the admins are offending me now.

and no you cant do that without a script, may i ask you to do the same and post a demo here? should take you 5 min really. but ur not gonna do it and thats more than enough evidence for "everyone here" also asking alca to show you how its done ? nope, also more evidence.

You guys aren't really trying annymore ur just leashing on me, next time i see ALCA he wont be doing this CTRL crap when he bhops and if he doesn't then we already knew he never bhops like that in the first place, it happends when you click CTRL by mistake, which is exacly what he does evne when he doesn't bhop, iits so dam obvious when you watch it, when he tries to jump up the hill there he mistakenly hits CTRL and it spams +JUMP and u guys saying thats normal wth is going on here?

and i didn't mean to offend annyone but seriously, asking him to show you how its done and he says no he cant do it annymore is actually evidence that he only did this with a script, exacly why i asked ya to ask him to show ya like the demo shows with decent bhopping like here.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
You've given us no reason to ask him, as you've been told repeatedly no one other than you is seeing anything fishy in that demo.
You've also been told nothing can be done without showkeys but you've taken this as another personal attack rather than a requirement for all.
Not to toot my own horn, but I word for word said "you can not talk to this guy without offending him".
I'm going to lock this thread now cause it's been handled and it's clear you aren't going to change your stance even with people who've played cs for 15 years telling you there's nothing suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.