Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017

Holy shit, i can only imagine how long that must have taken to grind out, quality though.

Are you using CUDA cores to render your videos? Sometimes i get those lags when i do, using the cpu only prevents it.

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
You bet, that run was a grind over a span of 3 months with a few breaks in between to reconsider if this life is really worth living. If you're talking about the rands video that isn't me who rendered it, since it's on another channel, and I've actually no idea what I do on my own videos either xD I just do something called loseless rendering and it fucks with my shit

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Well on the last one you posted, it seems to me you failed the last jump :p But nice video!

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
I am not conflating anything. I am merely pointing our that you wouldn't have made that jump, or at least it seems that way to me! And with the power of editing you tried to fool us all! I am on to you sir! ;):D

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Accusing? I'm fairly certain I merely pointed our a harmless curiosity

kappa.jpg

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
You bet, that run was a grind over a span of 3 months with a few breaks in between to reconsider if this life is really worth living. If you're talking about the rands video that isn't me who rendered it, since it's on another channel, and I've actually no idea what I do on my own videos either xD I just do something called loseless rendering and it fucks with my shit

Ooft, that's what separates the greats though, maintaining consistency through such a long map. On the really short maps even i can sometimes fluke an ok time :rolleyes:. Nah, the last video you uploaded, it was periodically lagging, usually that happens when i render the video using the GPU CUDA cores rather than the CPU on it's own (using Sony Vegas), thought that might have been the issue.