Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
its been tested on the servers?
thanks for the kind words, and ye i did think about the junglebell sound and that it could be too much. so i set the volume to half of any other sound.
@SOUR Mariah Carey's song was something i was considering, but i wanted to stay away from typical "radio"songs so hopefully ppl arent already sick of them.
Btw, there are 5 hidden tracks ;)

Reactions: SOUR

aüx

Donator
12 Apr 2017
Not that I know of, I downloaded and viewed it by myself. I tried to imagine what the gunfire would sound like overtop but couldn't xD Looking forward to playing on it with all!

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
first time this map was tried on v1, something happened and another map got loaded in stead. We think its because v1 uses bots and needs a .nav file and both me and easy didnt know this at the time.
however, hopefully the easiest way to fix this is to go to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps (you can copy/paste it if you want) (some ppl have manually placed their steam folder another place, not common tho and they should know themselfs)

delete any map and file that looks close to this "zm_rush_xmas.bsp" that is because it is most likely only partly downloaded from the time the server changed name, or you have yourself stopped the downloading process manually for some reason.
when its deleted you only need to join the server again when the map is on, and you will download a fresh and new copy of the map :)

or.. you guys( @Havoc and other crew ) have done something messed up with the servers again, like misspelling the mapname in a maplist or something :p

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Damn, that's bad and sad. Pretty hard to expect from all v1 players to find and manage this folder correctly.

Map name is simple, I doubt that's the reason :/

Maybe you can save it again as zm_eh_rush_xmas or sth like that to prevent this from happening @WolfRam? I think this might solve the problem way easier.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Thanks for re-naming it mate, meanwhile zm_rush_xmas has been added to v1 nomination list.

Awesome map, keep it up :)