Age 20
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German
Timezone UTC + 1H
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
just wanna help out the community to get rid of disrespectfull people in voice or text chat
surfing every day and there are a lot of them
About me
20 years old living in Germany
surfing every single day at least once
working mornings and afternoons so mostly active in the evening
Referred by

Mr Sloth

20 Nov 2018
Ingame name Mr sloth
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141796119
SteamID 76561198141796119
Age 14
Location United States of America - Georgia

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages I am currently learning french
Timezone I live in the Eastern time zone, or UTC-5:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Usually I play on surf_kitsune or surf_utopia but I play some others occasionally,
Past admin experience
I was a moderator on the minecraft sever Mineplex, but otherwise I have no staff or admin experience.
Motivation
I feel motivated to apply for admin on Go Free server because of my attitude. I usually am a happy person that can mess around and be messed around with, in the sense that I don't get to easily hurt and I can take a joke. I think that my level of maturity would help me be a good representative of the staff team and your goals here, and despite my age I thing that I can definitely bring to the table the maturity requirements to handle any situation. I like helping people, and generally find that I am a good teacher with the motivation to get people to do the right thing instead of just punish them and move on, however this does not mean I will not fall short on the rules. I take rules very seriously and will not let a situation pass where someone was treated unfairly or the rules were broken.
About me
My name is Andrew, and I consider myself to generally have good values in life. I am in my school's chapter of TSA, which is the technology student association. We work with technology and compete with robots or other things. It teaches us leadership. I like messing around with electronics, and taking stuff apart and then putting it back together again. I also like to build computers, and I built my own that I use to game. I am usually surfing for the better part of the day, and I usually surf at least every day. I really enjoy playing with my dog, and helping around the house.
Referred by No one lol

2ECOND

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
10 Nov 2018
utah
Ingame name 2ECOND
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868337748
SteamID STEAM_0:0:454036010
Age 17
Location UTAH, USA

Other languages Russian, Turkish.
Timezone UTC -6h (during daylight saving time) or UTC -7h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play on Utopia, Air control and a few others! but most loved one is: 24/7 kitsune.
Past admin experience
no past admin experience but I know what to expect from me!

this is not related to my past admin experience but I wanted to let you guys know that this is my second time applying because I thought my first one isn't professional enough, and i did't take it serious enough! also I was memeing with my friends and joking in the chat saying "ur bad kid lol" so please don't take that seriously since that was a inside joke!
Motivation
I'm highly motivated because I see the lack of admins on servers because every day (i surf 5-8 hours a day) I see a lot of people being severely toxic and very offensive towards everyone else in the server or opening music when people wan't to talk and have good time, or even open earrape sounds or screaming! and that gave me a motivation to apply for an admin so I can take care of people behaving like that and I thought I could bring my help to the server and know how to take care of them my self without waiting long for an admin! And since I know how hard to be new at surfing I LOVE to help others and help them A LOT so they always recognize me and respect for that!
About me
My name is Ata! I'm middle eastern but I live in Utah, and I'm a professional Film maker and a photographer! besides that i still do go to school and planning on to move to California as soon I get out of school so I can reach more in Film making! cs:go surf is what i usually do if I'm not editing or filming! I'm pretty social and I have friends that are also new to surfing! I'm extremely chill and I guarantee that i won't abuse the Admin privileges and think before i take action!
Referred by Online, Hex and a lot of people in the server recommended and supported me on my application!

artificial

22 Nov 2018
Ingame name artificial
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/artivd
SteamID STEAM_0:1:96521599
Age 15
Location USA

Other languages Russian
Timezone EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1) Kitsune 2) Tier 1-6 3) Utopia
Past admin experience
On Lazarus Network I was a moderator, I was constantly on (unlike other staff) and muted those mic spamming, ear raping music, and using abusive and racist words *towards others*
Motivation
It is really annoying, not just to me, but to everyone, when the server is constantly being mic spammed, or chat spammed. Most of the time, no one can fix these issues without each individual using !sm. That is where I would come to play, and hopefully want new and old players to keep joining and having fun.
About me
I started surfing in April of 2016. I am rank #3 on Kitsune currently, #36 on utopia (could be top 10 with my best ever), and I have completed multiple tier 1-6 maps. I find myself to be a nice and kind person in serious maters, and can withstand any hate or bad news.
Referred by Online (I've known him for 2 years).

Papa Smurf Taco

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
22 Nov 2018
Ingame name Papa Smurf Taco
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347541497/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:193637884
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages i understand portuguese
Timezone UTC/GMT -5 hours
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience
I was admin on gmod servers but never on cs:go but it would be a good experience to administrate on different games. I also dev on many gmod servers as well.
Motivation
I would like to become an admin because I am on this server all the time and I could be a little help because i will help this server be clean of those toxic people that mic spam and other things that will make this server look bad.
About me
Hi my name is nathan. I am from Boston. I am a junior in highschool. I am part of an organization called Frostbyte. I am part of the Stream Team. I play soccer and lacrosse. And on my free time I also stream.
Referred by none

Steffan

22 Nov 2018
Ingame name Steffan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Daddy_Dank_/
SteamID 86119474
Age 17
Location The Netherlands

Other languages dutch, and a bit german
Timezone +1
Amsterdam
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune surf-eu
Past admin experience

Motivation
i would like to help and i like this server and the people in it.
About me
I am a dutch boy who loves too game and play waterpolo. i am getting a degree in programing. i play surf for the social interactions.
Referred by None

Sixon

23 Nov 2018
Ingame name Sixon
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870017955/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:454876113
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages I have a rudimentary understanding of spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin on your servers for a multitude of reasons. The first being I love to help out in servers that I play on quite a bit because it allows me and other people to enjoy the game more without mic spammers or rude and immature people shouting insults at each other. That really just makes the game less fun and ruins the experience for all players. The second reason is I myself have come across many people who break the rules, and while I still call the admin, I hate to bother them from what they are doing originally doing and I would much rather handle the situation myself. Above all else, I enjoy helping the community and on this server especially I have a great time playing and I would like to be part of the reason why this continues to stand as my favorite CSGO surf server. Regards, Sixon.
About me
I am a 15 year old male from New Jersey, USA. I like many games but CSGO is my main. I do cheerleading for a competition team around my area and I play soccer and basketball for fun.
Referred by Oliver

I am Twicc

20 Nov 2018
New York, United States of America
Ingame name Twicc
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/twicc/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:196554068
Age 15
Location New York

Other languages A little spanish but only some words
Timezone Eastern US
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
I've been an admin on many unturned servers and of many discord servers.
Motivation
To make the csgo surf community less toxic
About me
I'm 15, a freshman in highschool, and I surf a lot
I also have no VAC bans
Referred by

I Play Recorder

25 Nov 2018
United States of America
Ingame name I PLAY RECORDER
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198429695280/
SteamID 76561198429695280
Age 16
Location Columbus, Ohio

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Time (ET)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 192.99.41.233:25155 158.69.57.87:25145
Past admin experience
I used to be admin on Some cs servers but that was a while ago. And i don't know if other games and stuff matters but i'm like admin and mod on some Discord servers.
Motivation
I always play on the server, At least once a day I try but some days I cant get on. I see a lot of people online Mic Spamming, People Being Racist just bannable offenses and I would just like to help clean up the server because i know how bad they can get at times.
About me
I love computer gaming, I have a bright personality id like to say, Gaming is just like my hobby.
Referred by

matei alex

25 Nov 2018
Ingame name skrrrrr
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198868378863/
SteamID 76561198868378863
Age 14
Location UK

Other languages Romanian
Timezone UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 149.202.87.83:25115
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a romanian server 6 months, then i moved to England The owner told me i was a good admin
Motivation
I would like to be an admin because i like to help people a lot
About me
I love playing csgo, especially surf and im friendly
Referred by

TimmiesEh?

26 Nov 2018
Canada
Ingame name TimmiesEh?
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277156174/
SteamID ReaperGold652
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages a little bit a french not good and/or fluent in it.
Timezone CST (UTC−06:00) CDT (UTC−05:00)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers KitSune
Past admin experience

Motivation
i just love teaching people the basics and ropes of surfing when needed, also i love helping out around the community.
About me
i'm 16 i used to play hockey and i now don't because of high school, i'm 5"9, i played a lot of console games and switched to pc around June! and i am a twitch affiliate partner so i stream.
Referred by no one refered me but i'm sure a few of the admins will recognize me and be happy i'm an admin.

Juanny

Donator
29 Nov 2018
Ingame name Juanny
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198865374006/
SteamID Juanny
Age 15
Location united states

Other languages some spanish not much
Timezone new york
Past admin experience

Motivation
i enjoy the community and i would like to be more apart of it
About me
i got to school and i have job and i try to get on surf at least once a day so i can get under the one minute time
Referred by

nate

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Dec 2018
surf_kitsune_fix_
Ingame name nate
Steam profile link steamcommunity.com/id/thotdown/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:11101
Age 16
Location United States of America

Other languages Spanish
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I play surf_kitsune_fix_, surf_utpoia_v3, and a few more.
Past admin experience
I do not have any past admin experience, but I would like to start here. I know what is expected for me to do.
Motivation
I am highly motivated to be an admin on your servers for many reasons. I love surfing and bhopping. (I play 4-6 hours a day). I see many people in-game mic-spamming and being toxic/annoying towards other players. I also see many people play music while other players just want to talk and the player is playing loud and annoying music. There are sometimes no admins on while I am witnessing this happening while i am sitting there helpless. I could also help new players get the hang of the map and teach them some other skills. I will try to make the server better and cleaner and bring my help!
About me
My name is Nate, I am 16 years old and I like playing CS:GO and basketball. I am in high school and I am very social and have many friends that play csgo and play surf. I am chill and play matchmaking and surf with my friends to have a good time and want others to experience the same feeling.
Referred by ata/2ECOND supports me.

SkellyGames

2 Dec 2018
Canada
Ingame name SkellyGames
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/skellybonemans/
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/skellybonemans/
Age 16
Location USA

Other languages German, but only a little.
Timezone My timezone is CST. Hope that's aight.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Rookie Surf.
Past admin experience
Was an owner of a server before, and had admin in a few 1v1 servers.
Motivation
I just felt like I could help and rep up the elite hunterz. Even though CS:GO has probably passed for me, I'd still love to come on every now and then and help others out. I want to get back into the helping in this game, and I feel like maybe this could be my chance to help again.
About me
I'm a pretty chill guy, and I stream as much as I can. I tend to stream RTS games, and horror games. I may not be big right now but I hope to be. I love helping others out as well. It's one of the best feelings knowing you went and sacrificed a lot for someone else's benefit.
Referred by Nah, just my decision.

Marie U. Ahner

5 Dec 2018
Ingame name Marie U. Ahner
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Marie_U_Ahner
SteamID STEAM_0:1:99457970
Age 20
Location Germany

Other languages German, Russian (learned in school, not fluent though, still enough to follow basic conservations)
Timezone UTC +1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_5, but i like pretty much every csgo surf server by GoFree
Past admin experience

Motivation
I recently started surfing again, after some time where I just needed a break from CSGO in general. This server group has always been my favourite, but I had one general problem with it- it appears to me, that there is a general lack when it comes to Admins.
After spending hundreds of hours surfing in csgo, I can say, that I am quite good at it, and I feel like it´s the time for me, to take more responsibilities, and help newer players get into surfing.
About me
I am 20 years old, live in germany and currently I am studying pharmacy at the university of Kiel.
My favorite sport by far is table tennis, which I started playing at the age of 13.
Besides playing Csgo and surfing a lot, I enjoy playing Payday 2, GTA V and from time to time CSS.
oh yeah- and I love beer :D
Referred by none

srspy3

8 Dec 2018
Canada
Ingame name srspy03
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198867616659/
SteamID 76561198867616659
Age 19
Location cairo

Other languages Arabic
Timezone eastern european time
Past admin experience
in another game
Motivation
So I Don't Get Abused By Other Admins And To Help People
About me
gaming and youtube
Referred by none

AdamDaMiner

6 Nov 2018
Ingame name AdamDaMiner
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116627218
SteamID STEAM_0:0:78180745
Age 13
Location Michigan, United States

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Kitsune 24/8
Past admin experience
I used to be a moderator on a Garry's Mod server.
Motivation
The reason that I am applying for admin is because I just want to try something new, and see how it turns out.
About me
I am a pretty good surf player.
Referred by

Bleh Bleh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Dec 2018
Ingame name Bleh Bleh
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/BLEHBLEHBLEHBLEHBLEHBLEH/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:44281165
Age 14
Location United States

Other languages I know very little spanish as well.
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU Beginner 24/7, AirControl 24/7, EU Mesa 24/7, Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I had VIP on an old CS:GO Surf server that was recently shut down, allowing me to mute people and help out the community. I have also ran a few Discord servers before and have quite a bit of knowledge about Discord itself.
Motivation
I have always enjoyed helping people and often find myself doing so on surf maps (usually beginner), such as teaching people how to beat certain stages or maps, and I thought it could be fun to be able to help others even more. I also am on GoFree's surf servers quite a bit and was hoping I could help others by punishing cheating or toxicity. For example, I decided to finally apply when there was a very toxic/racist person on a server with me and I would like to be able to do something about it myself, and help the community. Essentially, I have a certain disgust for cheaters/toxic people and would be pleased to see them punished justly.
About me
I am in the 9th grade, and I enjoy video games quite a bit, and they're what i spend most of my time doing. As well as the internet overall. I also enjoy cooking, and hope to be able to go into culinary arts professionally. I love animals, all pets bring me joy, especially cats. Lastly, I love a good laugh, but can also be serious if need be.
Referred by csh, Smuckel, Moorsey

Zorasin

Donator
11 Nov 2018
United States of America
Ingame name Zorasin
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/zorasin/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:179921498
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages None
Timezone UTC-5:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie, Utopia, Tier 1-2, Tier 1-6
Past admin experience

Motivation
To be honest, I am just bored and wanted to fill out an application. I usually surf at least every other day and when I do, it is on your servers only. I just think that it would be neat being an admin, especially because when I play there are rarely admins online.
About me
I spend most of my time playing games like CS:GO and League of Legends. Sometimes I draw and upload to my DeviantArt account. Don't lookup my DeviantArt account unless you want to see some degenerate furry art.
Referred by

Sparkae

11 Dec 2018
United States of America
Ingame name Sparkae
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198216118669
SteamID SparkPlaysGames
Age 15
Location Pennsylvainia United states

Other languages N/A
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I spend a lot of time on one surfing server and with that I encounter loads of people breaking the server rules but most of the time when I'm on the server there is no admin to take action or warn the offender. I always let them know if they are breaking a rule but I'm generally blown off because I really have no authority over them. I have spent a few hours with other admins whether it's just talking or reporting an issue. If I were an admin I would most definitely be more active on the servers and crack down on the rule breakers to keep a positive experience while people surf.
About me
My name is Quinn Junco I'm a 15 year old freshman from Pennsylvania, I spend the majority of my free time at home playing either Countrerstrike or other games on my xbox with friends from school. In the spring into summer months I play baseball for a local team.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.