What improvements would you like to see added on the surf servers?

3 Aug 2017
Lost
Im not sure if possible, but if there was a way to see your past few attempts on each stage and the corresponding times. Thatd be pretty cool!

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Yeah that would definitely be kind of cool being able to replay your best times, like thirst said idk if thats possible but would be pretty cool if it was

Reactions: Thirst

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
this can already be done with the new timer, all you need to do is use the !repeat command and look at chat

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
just tried it and all it says is that it enables or disables it, no other options past that? tried !replay aswell but that seems to be a vip only command

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
the repeat command automatically resets you to the start of the stage youre doing once you finish it. eg i finish stage 1 of rookie and it brings me back to the start.
think what dpexx is saying is you can use this to keep doing 1 stage and then just look in the chat to see your times

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
gotcha, I think we're thinking of two separate things lol, I'm talking about having an option to be able to replay say my PB so I can see where I can improve because sometimes watching an sr doesn't really help where its perfect

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
gotcha, I think we're thinking of two separate things lol, I'm talking about having an option to be able to replay say my PB so I can see where I can improve because sometimes watching an sr doesn't really help where its perfect

you mean you'd like to be able to watch a bot replay of your own cp?

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Unsure if that would be possible, it likely is, but it's something that would take a lot of work to implement

h4wkshot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2015
Canadia
Fix ramp glitches tbh. I know you are the ramp glitch master dpexx.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
BUMP!! Does anyone have any suggestions for improvements we could make to the surf servers??

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
hmmm i know itll be a hell lot of work.. but is there any way we can add a new mode?

on a new server?

GAMERMANA

15 Jun 2017
Egypt
amazing! maybe i thought about maybe "ghosts" where a team (the ghosts) are invisible and have only knifes.. they are much faster but with low health (maybe 70 or smth) and can be ONLY SLIGHTLY seen when they move

the other team (the busters or anything smh) have guns with normal health and speed . A team wins when all members of the opposing team die.

another nice thought in mind is "hide and seek" where 1 randomly chosen player is the "omega" and is blinded and paralyzed for 40 seconds (enough time for all the other players to find a place to hide)

a round either ends with all players "caught" by the omega or when the timer finishes (thus making the hiders win)

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Don't know the names but i played some CS:S maps with surf and combat, was pretty fun (hitbox jank aside). Might be worth trying a server with those maps.

Can players trade the store currency with each other? Might be fun to place some wagers especially on any race maps (think i saw one or two in low tiers).