Not open for further replies.

upgrade

7 Jan 2019
Ingame name upgrade
SteamID [U:1:920599901]

Ban reason Quaresma
Unban reason
Hi,

I'm quaresma. I have many gags and bans which are permanent. upgrade is my another account. Kindly so sorry for my mistakes in the past. Anyway, I grew up. Can you please unban me last time?

I promise that,
1- I won't speak Turkish or any other languages in the chat.
2- Never insult anyone on the chat. (even "idiot")
3- I will respect to admins and other players.
4- In-game rules (teamming, team-killing)

Any person can follow my chat log after today. If you see anything in my chat log -even "idiot"- then ban&gag me permanently. I promise I will never visit your server or your forum if you ban me again.
Now, I won't create another account and will wait kindly your attention. I want to become a part of this nice community in the future. Really sorry for the past.

And want to create clean relationship with you in the 2019 and next years! New white page, new year!

upgrade

7 Jan 2019
I wasted your time in the past. But sometimes I contributed to this community. For example: reported a cheater (aim-hack) to @SOUR, and SOUR banned him.

Another example: Although they insulted me, I said "don't insult me" in the chat.
https://ibb.co/6bL8gq7

I was explaining !zstuck command and helping a new player today. He said "ty" in the chat.
@AsH, @NorthernLight, and @NoMatt3r they see me often in the game. Have you ever saw me while blocking someone or killing teammates? (with my new account "upgrade").

Once again I'm really sorry for insulting and wating your times in the past! @Lotus @easy. As I said before I grew up. And want to create a clean page with you :)

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
I don't saw you breaking the rules, that's true.. however.. i don't trust you.
We gave you so many chances and you have broken our rules again and again. and then you made new accounts and you're breaking our rules again.
The same is with h3.

but that's my opinion and i hope you change your behavior. you're not a little kid.

Reactions: upgrade

upgrade

7 Jan 2019
Yes @NorthernLight you're right. I'm 23 yo. And I'm a webmaster/developer. Normally, I don't like any computer games at all. However I downloaded CS:S previous year and saw your server. I really like it.

However my behavior towards your community was so bad. I'm really sorry and I'm so embarrassed for that situation.

Reactions: NorthernLight

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
Na na na, don't fall for it again, guys, please. Keep him out. He got more chances than he deserved. If he really was the honest person he describes to be, he'd buy himself a new account and silently/anonymously play along on the servers.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hey guys. I am probably the last person who should back-up quaresma ( as he insulted me many times in past ) but... I think maybe he is serious this time. I know upgrade is quaresma say last 2 weeks. Did not see him to do single bad thing and he played fair. If I can say : we all do stupid things sometimes and maybe he can get last chance. Thanks . C u in game.

upgrade

7 Jan 2019
Hey @rhodo thank you bro :) I am deeply touched. And really appreciate it!
If they reject my unban request above, I won't create another fake account and also won't visit EH forums and servers again. But never forget you :)
it's been nice knowing you!

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Reactions: Dev1ne and Tirant

upgrade

7 Jan 2019
@PARA No, no! It was before I'm banned. How can I type it as I'm banned. Read please above Words which are typed by me.

EDIT: What did you mean? The unban request is denied? @PARA

Last edited:

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
Meanwhile we discussed this matter among SPA, and I hereby announce that the toxic player known as QUARESMA, who already collected a lot of permanent gags and bans on serveral accounts and who was banned from forum for insulting / threatening, is no longer welcomed to play on our servers.

If you see him in game, please tell us. The admin team is already informed to ban him if they meet him.

Your unban request was invalid in the first place.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Everybody except for admins in charge and upgrade/Quaresma stay out of this thread, thanks in advance.

I banned you, so let's start:

Why do you think you deserve a 64th chance (sumned up your QUARESMA bans and gags quickly, there are some more among false flag names tho...)? Because of 3-4 nice sentences you wrote in the beginning of this thread?

I also wonder what time you grew up? Was it between 2019-01-07 19:00 o'clock (when you insulted our players and their moms at v3) and 2019-01-08 20:00 o' clock (when you started this thread)? Or was it earlier? Maybe it was after you threatened me to rip off my tongue and kill/beat me with it? Maybe it was after you insulted Havoc and his family or afterwards? Or did you reach adulthood later?

Shall I tell you what I think? I don't believe you a word. I don't believe you have changed and I doubt you will change in near future. I also don't believe you not to produce more fake accounts, but that's another story....

Of course you will remain banned, as I can't take the risk and let you play on our servers again, rulebreaking and insulting our players and their families over and over again.

We don't tolerate players like you, we don't need players like you.

Still I hope you will finally grow up and if you will have done and after a decent cool down we might give you a 64th chance even tho I personally doubt you either deserve or take it.

upgrade

7 Jan 2019
I also don't believe you not to produce more fake accounts, but that's another story….
No If I want to create fake account for game, why I posted this request? Just want to say sorry for everybody WHO is insulted by me. Also just wanted to start off with a clean slate.
However, it doesn't matter.

Anyway @easy. Understood clearly. I won't visit your server or forum again. Please remove
my account on the forum. Also remove my ip addresses on bans.elite-hunterz.info. Because showing my ip is against of
GDPR rules. I won't report it to the EU but please remove it.

it's been nice knowing some people like @rhodo @OG13 "3xTr3m0dVr0" @Dataworm @NorthernLight @SpeedoX and @NoMatt3r and others...

Thank you.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
No personal information traces back to a physical person. This community operates outside of the EU and we're not a company.
The banlist logs infractions that are vital for the community and is not used for commercial purposes, this falls outside of the GDPR scope.
You can't just break rules and then claim GDPR to "be forgotten". you might wanna research this a bit more...

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
No If I want to create fake account for game, why I posted this request? Just want to say sorry for everybody WHO is insulted by me. Also just wanted to start off with a clean slate.
However, it doesn't matter.

Anyway @easy. Understood clearly. I won't visit your server or forum again. Please remove

Meanwhile, not even 24 hours later, he posted offensive messages again and created another forum acount to insult more after being banned ;) that's how reliable he is and that's why I wont ever unban him.

Edit: 2 new accounts already^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.