12 Jan 2019
Naantali, Finland
Ingame name wy_j
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/3XtremeF1R3
SteamID STEAM_0:0:211854260
Age 11
Location Suomi

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages Finnish, also a tiny bit of Swedish.
Timezone UTC+2
(If that's the correct "format".)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I'll put the entire name plus the map. [Surf-EU] Utopia 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info (surf_utopia_v3) and [Surf-EU] Beginner 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info (surf_beginner)
Past admin experience
I don't have that much admin experience other than games like minecraft and roblox. I haven't been an admin in any CS:GO community servers, so I guess none for CS:GO. Plenty for other games.
Motivation
The motivation I have is that I enjoy being an admin in games/servers and it gives me something to do. I've also seen a few admins just do their job on GoFree Surf Servers and it also gives me inspiration. Basically everything related to being an admin.
About me
I enjoy Airsoft, even though I've done it for only about 1 month, I also do parkour as a hobby, and I really like it. Other than that I usually just stay inside playing video games because I probably like them a bit too much. However I do pretty well in school. English is my strongest point in school as I've practiced it for 6+ years, and that means constantly.
Referred by No, I was not. I just got into actually surfing a lot.

VlocityOFFICIAL

13 Jan 2019
Canada
Ingame name VlocityOFFICIAL
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/URBOIVLOCITY/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:229491858
Age 20
Location Ontario, Canada

Other languages French
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Messa, Utopia, Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to become an admin because I have been playing surf for a long time, and I know alot of the maps. My rank is low, It's clear I suck at the game, but I try my best. I am very active.
About me
I am on my computer ALOT, and LOVE surf. Love csgo, saving up for gta 5, 20 years old.
Referred by I don't have any friends

Vortex

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Jan 2019
Florida, United States of America
Ingame name Vortex
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/official_vortex
SteamID STEAM_0:1:1820407
Age 20
Location United States

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern (UTC-0500)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 (US) - 158.69.57.87:25145
Past admin experience
Admin on an old trading server
Admin on old bhop competitive
Mod on Beginner surf
Admin/owner on large(ish) discord servers
Owner of large steam group / mod of other large steam groups
Motivation
I have really enjoyed hanging out and chilling on GoFree servers, weather its trying to beat my own time while talking to people or helping newer surfers out. Although I'm not too experienced with harder maps and more intense surfing, I feel like being able to be nice to people and engage in friendly conversation as well as helping others learn to surf is a big plus for me. I know some of the more frequent-comers on the Kitsune server and I occasionally join the Utopia server.
All in all, I enjoy surfing to wind down and relax, and I'd love to join the already friendly admin team to help out even more.
About me
I'm a 20 year old college student, currently working part time during weekdays and taking a temporary break from classes. I've been gaming for as long as I remember, logging over 17,500 hours on many steam accounts in just CSGO. I like to play CSGO religiously, and frequently surf on GoFree servers. I stream on Twitch at twitch.tv/king_inf3rn0, and I have been affiliated for almost a year now (yay!). I'd say I'm a pretty nice guy, I like to make friends with almost anyone; when conflict arises, I tend to step up to be able to at least help resolve it even if I don't personally have the power (i.e. trying to talk to someone into not being rude/toxic). In general, I like helping people, sometimes to the detriment of myself.
Referred by nate, BlehBleh

Tommy

4 Jan 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Tommy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/tommyhere/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:52469490
Age 20
Location New Mexico, USA

Other languages n/a
Timezone MST / UTC -7
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2 Server
Past admin experience
Community :: Game :: Time Period :: Highest Rank Held

All time periods are rough estimates.

Counter-Strike related:
inS :: CS:S Jailbreak :: Nov 2012-June 2013 :: Head Admin w/ root access

Non Counter-Strike related:
*TNS :: GMod DarkRP/TTT/HL2RP :: June 2012-Nov 2012 :: Moderator
*TWA :: GMod HL2RP :: June 2013-August 2013 :: Administrator
*Omega 9 :: GMod HL2RP :: August 2013-September 2013 :: Moderator
*OGRP :: GMod HL2RP :: September 2013-October 2013 :: Executive Director w/ root access
*XTG :: GMod HL2RP/DarkRP/TTT/Football/Deathrun/FORP/HLARP :: On/Off September *2013~March 2015 :: Owner/Director w/ root access
*NGRP :: GMod HL2RP :: January 2014-March 2014 :: Head admin w/ root access
*SynergyRP :: GMod HL2RP :: May 2014-July 2014 :: Admin w/ root access
*ShavargoRP :: GMod HL2RP/StalkerRP :: July 2014-August 2014 :: Superadmin w/ root access
*Sector4 RP :: GMod HL2RP/StalkerRP :: August 2014-March 2015 :: Superadmin w/ root access
*The Earthfall Network :: GMod HL2RP :: September 2015-July 2016 :: Superadmin w/ root access
*The Earthfall Network 2.0 :: GMod HL2RP :: December 2016-July 2017 :: Superadmin w/ root access

I'm forgetting a few. I have screenshots and individuals I've met in these communities that can vouch for my existence/administration, if needed.
Motivation
I would love to be able to moderate the server. Recently I've been getting back into surfing, I played quite a bit on this server two or so years ago but eventually fell out, because I never really got good; I'm getting back into surfing (and pretty good at it I'd like to say xd) and have noticed a rash of people not following the server's rules - micspamming, racism, and overall being disrespectful to the community members. Obviously this ruins the entirety of the environment for every player on the server, and while it doesn't matter for people there simply to surf and disable voice chat, it makes a huge difference for our players that wish to talk to players in the background as they surf, or even in the foreground if they simply want to spectate. I'd love to help be able to moderate the peaceful and friendly ambiance our server has by having the ability to warn and discipline the few players who wish to disrupt that environment.
About me
Obviously, as you can tell from my past administration experience, I'm not well-versed in surfing moderation. However, I've had a LARGE amount of moderating/administration/leading/owning communities in general, as well as alike gamemodes such as deathrun and jailbreak("minigame" gamemodes, if you will) that can translate fairly decently into surf moderation.

Now, regarding my personal life, I'm a twenty year old currently serving in the United States Air Force as an Aerospace Ground Equipment (AGE) mechanic. I am responsible for maintaining and repairing the equipment that supplies all the support the airframe needs, be it electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic power or simply fuel storage/maintenance stands. Obviously there's more to it, but that's the gist; I've been enlisted for two and a half years now.

My hobbies are fairly little, as bad as it sounds. I enjoy hiking and going to the gym, but besides that I really just play video games or just hang with my coworkers. There's a load of hiking trails where I'm stationed at in New Mexico, so I'll find myself doing that normally with my dog and/or coworkers to enjoy the scenery while getting a workout in.
Referred by n/a

CreamOfMeme

13 Jan 2019
Ingame name CreamOfMeme
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856272555/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:423546784
Age 15
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone UTC-4:00 (Atlantic Time Canada)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7 Surf, NA Tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to help make the surfing experience more tolerable for other surfers. I've had experience with mic spammers so I don't want others to have to endure the spam. I'll try to be on as much as possible to eliminate mic spamming, and/or hateful comments towards others.
About me
I love CS. Computer building is fun for me. I spend lots of time on PC. Pretty mature. Relaxed.
Referred by Bleh Bleh and Tommy.

Reactions: Tommy

CreamOfMeme

13 Jan 2019
Ingame name CreamOfMeme
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856272555/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:423546784
Age 15
Location Canada

Other languages French
Timezone UTC-4:00 (Atlantic Time Canada)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7 Surf, NA Tier 1-2
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to help make the surfing experience more tolerable for other surfers. I've had experience with mic spammers so I don't want others to have to endure the spam. I'll try to be on as much as possible to eliminate mic spamming, and/or hateful comments towards others.
About me
I love CS. Computer building is fun for me. I spend lots of time on PC. Pretty mature. Relaxed.
Referred by Bleh Bleh and Tommy.

Reactions: Tommy
28 Dec 2018
Canada
Ingame name Spooky Snoopy
Steam profile link https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855031915
SteamID STEAM_1:1:447383093 11:09 54 0 active 196608
Age 14
Location canada

Other languages russin jk lol
Timezone us east
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers teir 1 to 2 and rookie
Past admin experience
nope
Motivation
i wanna be gucci and catch the haters
About me
I am a full time great guy
Referred by Bleh Bleh

CS.MONEYhcbrevig

13 Jan 2019
Norway
Ingame name CS.MONEYhcbrevig
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049655518
SteamID STEAM_0:0:44694895
Age 15
Location Norway

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages norwegian
Timezone UTC +1hour
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Mesa 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience

Motivation
I realy love this server even though I dont ave a lot of playtime. I started today an I loved the server emmediatly (sorry if I spell something wrong) I just hate when pepole brake rules and are racist. I played this server as much as I could today and I loved it. I realy hope you let me become admin. thank you for your time
About me
i am a 15 year old boy from norway and my hobbies are to play csgo and going on trips in the woods.
Referred by

SlaveV

13 Jan 2019
Ingame name ok
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/GoldenMate/
SteamID GoldenMate
Age 13
Location United States

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages none
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers All of them
Past admin experience

Motivation
To help the community and learn a bit on how player act in different moments. Basically just to make the servers more fun and happy!
About me
I like to play csgo a lot but I've been getting into coding/programming.
Referred by

SlaveV

13 Jan 2019
Ingame name ok
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/GoldenMate/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:227154679
Age 13
Location United States

English knowledge Elementary
Other languages none
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_kitsune_fix_
Past admin experience

Motivation
To help the community and learn a bit on how player act in different moments. Basically just to make the servers more fun and happy!
About me
I like to play csgo a lot but I've been getting into coding/programming.
Referred by

14 Jan 2019
Ingame name P Cookie
Steam profile link STEAM_0:0:91630282
SteamID STEAM_0:0:91630282
Age 21
Location US

Other languages Japanesse
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience
Previous head admin for WorldGamers server, as long as server editor and plugin designer.
Motivation
I often play on your servers and would like to keep them from being toxic environment.
About me
I'm an engineering student and avid gamer. I have been surfing for about 5 years now and of my 1.1k hours in csgo, about 900 of them are in surfing!
Referred by

Ben Upton

14 Jan 2019
Ingame name l3 e n ;)
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198262489289/
SteamID benjaminupton
Age 15
Location England

Other languages I know a bit of spanish.
Timezone Greenwich Mean Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers KItsune and Utopia.
Past admin experience

Motivation
Because I know I will do a good job and be very productive since I hate when people say racist/horrible insults to eachother.
About me
I like to do drumming as a hobby and I play basketball as another hobby despite being in the UK, I am preparing for GCSE's but have a lot of other time on my hands which will go into this if I get accepted!
Referred by

KARTBOY27

14 Jan 2019
Ingame name KARTBOY27
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/KARTBOY27/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:149077183
Age 12
Location United States

Other languages Spanish but only in text because of accents
Timezone My timezone is Eastern.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Rookie 24/7 SurfTimer |Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
I have not been an admin before for a csgo server, but have been for Minecraft servers.
Motivation
I have always wanted to be an admin for a csgo server, and this community server is basically what I only play. I know I am underage but I think I could help many people on your servers/server.
About me
I am a 12-year-old boy that loves to play lots of csgo, I play AWP servers and surfing servers, I also build and program robots.
Referred by

Grim

14 Jan 2019
Ingame name Grim
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/grimthegam3r/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:191848211
Age 16
Location United States, California

Other languages I speak the smallest amount of Spanish.
Timezone Pacific Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I was an admin for edge-gamers TTT at one point. I stopped being an admin, because I stopped playing their server. I play the server still, just not as admin.
Motivation
I noticed there aren't too many admins on, when I'm playing the surf server. There is a lot of racism and bullying. It's not to the point where the victim would get (Bad Thoughts) but you know, simple stuff (Your Mom, Fuck you, N-Word, etc).
About me
My name is Elias, I'm a Junior in HS. I live in California, and play video games. Cs: Go is one of my favorites. I like to play Comp and custom modes. I'm friendly.
Referred by

Adam

Donator
13 Jan 2019
Ireland
Ingame name Adam
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/adamislittle/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:442506939
Age 14 (I sound quite young and I will provide proof of age if needed.
Location Dublin, Ireland.

Other languages Irish.
Timezone UTC±00:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa and Utopia.
Past admin experience
I haven't had any CS:GO admin experience, however I used to play Minecraft a lot when I was younger, and have staffed and managed on communities of up to 15,000 people online at a time, if needed I can provide proof of this statement.
Motivation
Over the past week or so, I've really enjoyed GoFree servers, they are now my go-to surf servers, and I play for over 6+ hours a day on Mesa, Utopia and occasionally Beginner. I've already donated by purchasing VIP for 3 months, and I've bought over 6000 credits in total. If you were to connect to Utopia or Mesa and ask about Adam, everyone would tell you how much of a helpful, kind, jolly and in general pleasant person I am to talk to. Being the only VIP online 99% of the time, I've votemuted countless amounts of people being racist, toxic or mic spamming and have been graciously thanked by the community. I feel like if I was an admin, I could extend my current help to the next level. Due to several mental health issues that I have, which I can get in to and provide proof of if needed, I rarely attend school and can be online for over 9 hours a day on any server which would be assigned to me. I really think the job is for me, and therefore, I am applying for Admin now.
About me
My name is Adam, I'm 14, I absolutely love South Park and Ice-Cream. I love chatting to new people, having a laugh and just in general being a kind person. If you need to contact me, my discord is adam#0797. Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you consider me as an Admin.
Referred by

Landon

Donator
30 Dec 2018
Ingame name IDRINKBLEACH.
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881297445/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:460515858
Age 14
Location NEW MEXICO

Other languages NONE
Timezone MOUNTAIN TIME
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 1-2 EASY
Past admin experience
NONE
Motivation
Cause were I am in vip some times I go on utopia and kitsune some times there toxic and my power of vip cant stop that and I can just vote mute them and some times the vote fails and they keep being toxic and im on almost evry day soo I think I could calm the servers down if there toxic.
About me
I am 14 a funny cool guy get along with people and yeah that's it
Referred by idk maby zorasin and vortex thats all i think .

Prima_L

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
14 Jan 2019
Canada
Ingame name Prima_L
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Prima_L/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:128681434
Age 14
Location Cambridge, Ontario

Other languages Only English
Timezone Toronto (Canada - Ontario) Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 4:17:55 am UTC-5 hours
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been playing CSGO a lot recently and mostly play it to surf. When I am on the Go-Free servers there is a lot of racism. So I bought the VIP package so that I could mute them whenever they would not stop. I really love helping people even in real life I am always trying to make things better. And I think that I could do that on these servers.
About me
I am 14 years old, I grew up in Cambridge Ontario, I love to play surf every time I get home from school. I am an excellent teacher and try to make everything better. If the fact that I am only 14 is a concern for you my birthday is in May. I am very mature but I can also take a joke. I have discord so I can communicate with other Admins or players that need help. I am on the servers (Mostly Kitsune) from 3pm to 9pm almost everyday.
Referred by

Wild

16 Jan 2019
Canada
Ingame name Wild
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/200519701963/
SteamID 200519701963
Age 16
Location Canada

Other languages french
Timezone pacific standard
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I thought i'd make for a good admin because i can help with whatever needed and keep good spirit! I think keeping a server at good standings is a main prority and a healthy enviroment is key to a great community And That's Pretty Wild!
About me
i don't do much accept surf and most of my time is spent either at school or on surf. on weekends i am on surf almost all day and love every second of it
Referred by Nate, Roor, 2ECOND,

Bryce

Donator
17 Jan 2019
Estonia
Ingame name Bryce
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/YikesDawg/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:161016649
Age 19
Location United States

Other languages None
Timezone UTC -5 EST Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
I was a admin for a server originally called AbyssNetwork . The server had a name change to Lazarus Network later in the creation. I was admin for about 8-10 months being active on Kitsune and Bhop servers monitoring the players.
Motivation
When I play on a server I love to help work with and improve the server. I enjoy handling problems the server may have with disruptive players and or cheaters on the servers. I play counter strike on a daily basis and many times a day visit the kitsune server and would love to be apart of the admin team. I think my activity on the server will improve the experience for all the players by monitoring trolls and or cheaters.
About me
My name is Bryce, Im 19 years old and currently out of school and just working and enjoying life. I love to play video games as my hobby, It's something I have done for years and enjoy playing competitive games. I love to hang with friends and just have a good time.
Referred by

ShurikenzZx

17 Jan 2019
Ingame name ShurikenZx
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ ShurikenzZx
SteamID josephgaming7
Age 16
Location English

Other languages American Australian
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience
i was once admin on a server called kitsuin
Motivation
I would like to be administrator because i like to give a helping hand to other people and keep the csgo community a better and more enjoyable place! :)
About me
l have a huge interest in computers and ethical hacking along with programming and cooking
Referred by SKIMP

Status
Not open for further replies.