Location United States MA

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages A little French
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Tiers 1-2 Rotation
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
During the time I have spent on this server, I have been exposed to a significant amount of toxicity. While players are being toxic, sometimes I am able to utilize the !votemute command as a VIP, but most of the time this does not yield the mute or stopping of a player, due to the fact that it requires a 75% vote to pass. Usually if a player cannot be vote muted, I use the !calladmin command. Unfortunately the calls are typically not responded to (in my case). Once it reaches this point, I typically have to go onto the discord, and DM and admin hoping that they will respond in time, or that admins will even be available. I feel that relying on DMing admins is not efficient. I would be able monitor the servers consistently and continue to reinforce the rules on a regular basis. I would like to participate in keeping these servers nontoxic and I believe that I can handle the responsibilities of admin.
About me
I am currently a sophomore in Highschool. I am still enrolled in a programming class that teaches the basics of C. I go to the gym about 2-4 times a week, and participate in sports at my school such as soccer and track. I also spend a good portion of my day on my computer.
Referred by Nate, 2ECOND, Hex

Loid

26 Dec 2018
Ingame name Loid
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/loid_/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:456449650
Age 16
Location Maine, United States

Other languages small ammount of basic Spanish
Timezone EST Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EST
Past admin experience

Motivation
I've loved surfing the moment I started playing it and noticed that mine and other players experience was getting tarnished from blatant racist, mic spammers, and people who blast obnoxious music that was unwanted.
About me
I am 16 and I live in the snowy mess of Maine. I love playing video games such as Csgo, rainbow six siege, and some gta 5. I also love magic the gathering. I am a very conscious person who respects others because I do not wish to bring more toxicity to this game. I believe I have a good understanding for people and situations, but I am also not too lenient.
Referred by

Scatter

Donator
Ingame name Scatter
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882402571/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:461068421
Age 12
Location U.S.A Massachusetts

Other languages I am elementary at Russian
Timezone Eastern USA
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia also rokie maps
Past admin experience
If Discord admin counts than i have helped with less toxicity and overall a better platform that people can have fun
Motivation
I wont to make a CS:GO a better place where people can come together and have an overall outstanding time. Over my time on the go free servers there are a lot of really bad and terrible people that deserve what they get. I have a dream for a serf server where people aren't mic spamming and harassing people but a place of growth and community. I hope to help the go free people and the community in any way i can.
About me
I have always loved games, i started playing games since i was 5, my first game was modern warfare and many other games so i think i know the community very well. I love soccer and sports in general (Hex if your reading this i love you, no homo though).
Referred by Sushi

Skyler

18 Jan 2019
Ingame name xSkyhammer
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/FearlessGamer
SteamID [U:1:194203464]
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages A little bit of Spanish
Timezone Central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Surf Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be an admin because I have never been one before. I want use my power wisely and safely. CS:GO servers are sometimes really full with toxicity and hate, I want to fix this issue the best I can.
About me
My name is Skyler. I am 16 years old. I go to a very small school in the middle of nowhere. As a child I have always been interested in games. I used to play on console until I finally got my PC for Christmas...... oh and I have a Ginuea Pig named Jhamosis.
Referred by

Dynasty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
18 Jan 2019
Ingame name Dynasty
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/notdynasty/
SteamID NotDynasty
Age 24
Location United States

Other languages Very basic French and Spanish
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Rookie
Past admin experience
Years back I was given mute/kick/suspend privileges on AbyssNetwork servers.
Motivation
I play on Surf Rookie almost nightly. The time I spend helping and talking with people constantly on the server would more proactive if I were in a position to handle situations of abuse, racism and just blatant disruption.
About me
Im 24 and reside on the east coast of the US. I have been playing console/PC games for over 15 years. I have a work history with YouTube(Machinima), Google and Microsoft. I do not play CS:GO online competitively. In fact I only play surf community servers but 99% of that consists of surf rookie. I own a small IT company while working at night I have the server up in the back ground most of the time and ill usually pop in every 10 to 20 minutes to help out and grab a few runs. My only other use of free time consists of drag racing during the warmer season.

Thank you for your time.
Referred by

Roor

GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Nov 2018
Ingame name Roor
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005917059/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:22825665
Age 26
Location Ohio, USA

Other languages N/A
Timezone Eastern Time (ET)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
My name is Roor and I really enjoy playing on go-free servers in CS:GO.I would like to be Admin on these servers for a multitude of reasons. I love the surf community and play quite often, mostly on Surf Kitsune. I wish to help moderate the community in a specific way, not only to help root out the everyday issues on the servers, but to nurture a certain comradery between players promoting helpful insight and general good-will. I wish to help better the surf community with the large influx of new players, as the game has gone free to play. I believe in the promotion of an open forum in voice chat and would strive to keep the servers both mature and helpful to new players as opposed to an immature and toxic community.
About me
My Name is Roor and I love to surf. I also love to teach new players how to improve P.B.'s on maps that I am knowledgeable about.
Referred by ๖ۣۜHex פesu, I Am Legacy

Moon

18 Jan 2019
Ingame name Moon
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198850569226/
SteamID 76561198850569226
Age 14
Location United Kingdom

Other languages None really I'm English and don't really learn other languages.
Timezone GMT (United Kingdom)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf-EU] Beginner Surf {Tier 1} SurfTimer Store - by go-free.i
Past admin experience

Motivation
I am currently wanting to become admin for this server, because recently I have been in surf servers and there are kids being toxic and annoying everyone so I want everyone to be happy and make sure people don't come and interrupt the community with ear rape or just annoying and being toxic or even being racist because earlier a kid was shouting the n word which I will not repeat here without permission.
About me
Hey my name is Callum but I use the alias Rim. I am currently 14 years old and 15 in the 1st December 2019. I do attend school so at them times I can't really be helping or doing anything personal. My hobbies are coding, kendo and just playing computer games. I try to help communities by making sure no toxic people ruin it and stop them from having fun with others. I don't have much experience with admin because most servers deny me for my age but I apply anyway hoping for a chance.
Referred by

Alex02

18 Jan 2019
Ingame name Alex
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/i8Alex
SteamID STEAM_0:0:154554640
Age https://steamcommunity.com/id/i8Alex/
Location United Kingdom

Other languages None
Timezone UTC +0
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7, Kitsune 24/7, Utopia 24/7, Tier 1-2, and Tier 1
Past admin experience
Admin on the since shut down GoCataclysm network.
Motivation
My main motivation is as I often get on the servers around 4PM UTC +0, a lot of admins are not on as timezones don't allow them to, this often leads to micspam and other irritating things happening on the servers. I believe as I am on the servers a lot of the time and could fill the gap where admins are not present, I could improve the overall experience for players that simply want to surf and talk.
About me
My name is Alex, my IGN is the same. I am 16 years old and live in Cambridgeshire, England. I am in my last year of school. I am also friends with a few current admins such as BlehBleh and Oliver. On GoFree surf I am currently rank HotShot with ~20 maps completed.
Referred by OliverNB

I am Twicc

20 Nov 2018
New York, United States of America
Ingame name Twicc
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353373864
SteamID 76561198353373864
Age 15
Location United States, New York

Other languages A little broken spanish
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie, Utopia.
Past admin experience
I was admin of a couple discord servers
Motivation
I want to be an admin because I am always on the servers and I feel I would be a good admin. I hate it when people are first joining the surf community and they have to deal with the toxicity of ear rapists and cyber bullies.
About me
I'm 15, live in New York, am on surf everyday if not 5 times a week atleast. I hate cyber bullies and ear rape, unless its a joke.
Referred by IDRINKBLEACH.

BuckO 2

19 Jan 2019
Netherlands
Ingame name BuckO
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/23213123001
SteamID STEAM_1:1:457239841
Age 15
Location Nederland

Other languages Dutch and Beginner German
Timezone UCT+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 192.99.41.233:25155
Past admin experience
I have been admin in 2 servers before and there i was muting people or kicking if nessecary. Not many occasions where banning was needed.
Motivation
I wanna be an admin on the servers because i like the servers but there are to many mic spammers or people which are a little bit to racist.

I wanna clean the servers of the evil and let the others have fun.
About me
Im a happy person with a sense of humor which still is in school btw.

I am active alot so expect to se me very often in the servers.

I do work and sport so im not 24/7 online(and school)

Cya in the servers :p
Referred by

Shaquille Oatmeal

19 Jan 2019
Ingame name Shaquille Oatmeal
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198451559738
SteamID 1,739,564
Age 14
Location United States

Other languages Partial Spanish
Timezone Central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers 24/7 Kitsune and Tier 1-2 Map (SurfTimer)
Past admin experience

Motivation
Because the GoFree servers are my favorite servers to play on. I'm on the servers every day or two and the community is really great. I would hopefully like to help this community in any way that I could for my age.
About me
My real name is Jonah and I enjoy playing sports, I'm on my high school football team, I'm not the best at surfing but I'm getting better. I also like art, and of course, video games.
Referred by No references

mf_cole

19 Jan 2019
Ingame name mf_cole
Steam profile link mf_cole
SteamID STEAM_0:0:223342255
Age 16
Location America

Other languages none
Timezone Pacific Standard
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Tier1-2 {Easy Maps} SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience

Motivation
My motivation to become an admin is so I can help optimize other people's gameplay. I want to make surf a fun place where people can have fun and enjoy themselves.
About me
When I'm not playing video games, I usually spend my time drawing. I also enjoy reading books during my free time. I love to listen to Queen and I also love playing their songs on the piano.
Referred by

Zen

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 Dec 2018
Ingame name Zen
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/scumgang/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:80126491
Age 19
Location United Kingdom, London

Other languages None
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers EU Utopia, NA Utopia (Late night), Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
Discord admin of a small community between friends.
I don't know if it would apply but i was a leader in a youth group in my local community for around 4 years
Motivation
I want to allow for people to have an enjoyable time while surfing. People play to have fun and i want to preserve that enjoyment. I also want experience from this as I feel it would be applicable for my future prospects.
About me
My real name is Rory. My heritage is Irish and Polish but I was born in England in the south east of London. I am currently studying Marketing at my local university where I hope to move on to where I can work for a worldwide multimedia company in which I can work for the Marketing division. I've been a lover of surf for around 4 years and,since I discovered it, gaming and cigarettes.
Referred by VoidRay

zachary

20 Jan 2019
Ingame name ZAM
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198256905946/
SteamID should be Zamcca21 might be lower case or ZAM
Age 16
Location USA/MIssouri

Other languages a little spanish
Timezone USA CENTRAL TIME ZONE
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
ii have a lot of work as a twitch moderator which basically another form of watching chats I have been mod for pretty big streamers
Motivation
I spend quite a bit of time on these servers heck last night I was stabbing a guy with a knife on the surf server for 1 hour and 30 mins. I love the community and it makes we upset when toxic come in and ruin peoples fun. I just want to protect the community that's there.
About me
I really don't do much honestly. I spend most of my time either at school or playing csgo. I do get loud and annoying at a time but I fill like with my past experience because I use to twitch moderator a lot I would be handy on the team.
Referred by ZAM or zach and guy named bleh bleh is were i learned how to apply from he is a admin

HeCtIc_Flow

20 Jan 2019
Ingame name HeCtIc_Flow
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198871956105/
SteamID 76561198871956105
Age 16
Location Valders, WI United States

Other languages some Spanish
Timezone NE central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have ran into many bullying situations, and I'm on surf servers very often. Just feel like i would be a good fit to show some kids what life is really like.
About me
I am a very serious gamer, and love communicating. I do have school so during weekdays I might not be on too long, but on weekends I'm usually on 24/7
Referred by iJabs is his steam username

Bushoo

21 Jan 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Bushoo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198448445350
SteamID STEAM_0:0:244089811
Age 14 But im turning 15 this year.
Location Scotland

Other languages x
Timezone GMT
Past admin experience
I've been admin before, On a phone app called Chat Gum and i was active on that.
Motivation
I love your server since when i join i had a good experience. But, i know people that have joined and due to toxic people haven't had such a good experience as i did. I just want everyone to have a good experience when the have join.
About me
Well, i played basketball for my high school. I've been dealing with stuff in my past and playing games and basketball helps me through that. Most of my friends are the same going through tough times and i've been the one to step up and help them through that but sometimes helping them only and not helping my self.
Referred by Wasn't referred by anyone but I have steam friends who support me.

Aqqua

21 Jan 2019
Ingame name Aqqua
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/xdfgfdfsdfffffssd/
SteamID xdfgfdfsdfffffssd
Age 13
Location Canada

Other languages I speak french but just a litlle.
Timezone My timezone is EST
Past admin experience
Muted once
Motivation
I think its fun being a admin lots of people respect you and its more fun! plus there are alot of racist people on and none get muted
About me
I play hockey and i like sports. lots of people think im funny i dont swear and i play a pretty high level of hockey!
Referred by Austin

TheFearlesssOne

22 Jan 2019
Ingame name TheFearlesssOne
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198264716657/edit
SteamID STEAM_0:1:152225464
Age 14
Location Texas

Other languages English Only
Timezone My time zone is Eastern standard time.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin because I believe if I am people will get better because I will not be strict and people will get warnings and mabye mutes if they disbehave.
About me
My hobbies are watching TV, and playing video games. And I'm a very nice kid who has never got in a fight in my life.
Referred by I wasn't referred

xDan445

27 Dec 2018
Ingame name xDan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/xDanyt
SteamID 76561198277574572
Age 13
Location UK

Other languages None
Timezone GMT-BST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Kistune, Beginner, Mesa and Rookie
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin because I see a lot of toxicity in the community of gofree. The staff are very kind and helpful and I want to be a part of that. I want to be mature and assertive when needed. I record on gofree servers for my YouTube channel and stream nearly every day on the servers bringing new players. Finally, I think I should be an admin so I can help the community. Help the young people (like myself) who get picked on just because of there age. I just want to make gofree servers the go-to server when to chill and have fun.
About me
I'm a 13 year old teenager from south-west England who is fairly smart as I go to one of the best schools in the UK so I act older than I actually am (as people tell me). My hobbies are playing CS, R6S, Rust, Overwatch and recording for Youtube and streaming. My family don't mind my hobbies and allow as much time as I want on the PC as long as I'm still active (weights etc) meaning I can spend a lot of time on the servers. I'm a decent server with experience since 2016 on my friends PC. I hope you take into consideration my application and have a nice day.
Referred by No sadly

FameZz

23 Jan 2019
Germany
Ingame name FameZz
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121005853/edit
SteamID 76561198121005853
Age 19
Location Germany

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages German
Timezone Central European Time (CET) +0100 UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie 24/7
Past admin experience
I was an admin on a other "Beginner" surf server,
I pointed to the ruels and the order that no one is screaming or something like that.
And most importantly I helped with problems at surfing
Motivation
The experience that i collected with chaos on some servers was terrible. For the most people on the server it was terrible to talk, cause of all that sreaming and bullshiting.
Even with call admin nobody responded, so I thought I whould be another part of the admins to make this a little bit better. Because nobody wants to play on a server wich is full of screamin annoying people.
My time zone whould be a change because im online when some of the other admins are offline.
About me
I work as a Plumber, after my work i love to work out, going in the gym is my biggest passion.
I got a girlfriend wich plays a lot of csgo (if this is helpful haha)
i got over 900h surf exprerience and 500h of bunny hop.
I play some other games too like PUUBG BO4 etc.
Referred by Im a lonly boy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.