Age 12.5
Location USA

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages none
Timezone GMT-5
Im sorry if I did that wrong
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf_Rookie,Surf_Utopia, and Surf_Mesa
Past admin experience
I have none but I would really want some. I believe your server would be the perfect place to try and be an admin because as it says in your "requirements" it says "all applications are considered" therefore I would actually have a shot on this server yet its very low chance. I also talked to an admin that was 14 so that as well really inspired me to actually apply.
Motivation
I have seen past admins in lobbies and it really inspired me to try and help out the servers as a non admin player and I would like to be an admin in order to actually be able to help out more.
About me
I play a good amount of video games so i'm pretty active I love your surf servers I want and would like to help out communities and lobbies. I also do other things outside of the gaming world I will report on "special" admin cases if you need me to I can be a goof sometimes but I am trying to become more friendly and when I need to be serious I am. I will be loyal whenever it comes to !calladmin reports and respond to them as quickly as I can. I am normally very nice and approachable whenever it comes to talking and I love helping people out as much as I can. I normally talk to admins and ask what it's like and I find very nice people to talk to I would just like to throw out there that you make very smart decisions on the people you pick for the admins. So hopefully you can make another smart decision. I'm very sorry if that came out kinda mean in any way it could've
Referred by

Zhe Greenlander

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
17 Mar 2016
Nuuk. Greenland
Ingame name Zhegreenlander
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012058428/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:25896350
Age 25
Location Greenland

Other languages Danish, Greenlandic, Italian, German
Timezone UTC -3 WGT West Greenland Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Mesa, Rookie and Beginner (all of them tbh)
Past admin experience
I used to be an admin, but then i was inactive as my laptop died, and i started school, but now i finished school (uni) and have my sexy Desktop back
Motivation
I love the server, but i hate the screamers and racist people, i want the server clean and nice
About me
Im 25 years old, just finished my education in Tourism, finally have my desktop back, and used to be an admin on this server.
I now have more freetime to play surf and other calm gamemodes
Referred by Havoc

Asiimov

8 Feb 2019
Ingame name Asiimov
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Assiimov
SteamID STEAM_0:1:467629300
Age 16
Location Montreal Canada

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages French
Timezone Montreal Standard UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have been an admin in Xbox games and it has worked out well never been a bad one so this is a good opportunity.
About me
I Love Playing on servers epically Yours its the funniest one for people to be funny. I record daily ya
Referred by My friend also Asiimov

thom_angelz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Nov 2015
quebec/canada
Ingame name Zo0mbiTv
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zo0mbi/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:55233957
Age 19
Location Quebec/Canada

Other languages French
Timezone Know english pretty great not fully billingual but more then functional
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers UTC -5 EST
Past admin experience
I usually play on Tier 1-2 maps and Tier 3-6 and bhop server from time to time.
Motivation
Been admin For a while on Gofree 2015-2016 then left Because I wasnt playing anymore.
About me
I want to remove the troll and other mic spammer of the surfer that are killing others and myself experience on the server.
Referred by

Cut your toe nails

10 Feb 2019
Algeria
Ingame name Cut Your Toe Nails
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Salty3/
SteamID 76561198310045894
Age 14
Location England

Other languages None
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Kitsune
Past admin experience
None on csgo but other games e.g Minecraft a while back I was an admin on many servers and by being admin I have learnt how to keep the chat clean and people obeying the rules.
Motivation
I would love to be an admin because I have been playing Utopia for ages. I think it's go free utopia but like a year ago I think the map was telehop and that's what got me into surfing. I enjoy utopia the most and I am on it a lot. Recently I have experienced a decent amount of mic spam and it has caused a toxic vibe onto the server. I want to change this because I think people should enjoy surfing like I do when I play your servers. Furthermore,
About me
My real name is Matt and I am 14. I really enjoy gaming and it's what I mostly do in my spare time. I am into most sports and I like playing with mates and playing with other people. I am quite a serious person most times but love to have fun. A lot of my csgo hours is surfing and I am decent at surfing but I do it because I enjoy it so much. I am mostly online (unless its school time) so I can receive call admin request. I also love watching films and chilling and just relaxing. I go to school 8:50 to 3:40 so I am free after around 4:30 when I get home and most of the time hop on my pc. That is about me :D
Referred by

eanraiders

10 Feb 2019
Ingame name eanraiders
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198895013042/home
SteamID GRIM_santz
Age 20
Location America

Other languages I can speak a little Spanish but not fluently.
Timezone UTC- 5h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience

Motivation
Ive had many experiences with immature people and every time Ive come across somebody who is immature they were always dealt with by your great team of admins that i would like to be apart of.
About me
I am a caring person who always liked to help others. In my spare time I play football and cs:go. I really hope I could help make the game less toxic.
Referred by

Anarxhy

10 Feb 2019
Ingame name Anarxhy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882851891
SteamID STEAM_1:1:461293081
Age 16
Location United States

Other languages None Just english
Timezone EST UTC-5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Rookie
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be an admin due to the fact im a good people person and i have a very good mindset. I know how to control things when they get out of hand and i know when enough is enough. I also feel like i'd be a good admin due to the fact im playing a bunch more on the servers so i will be on 9-12 hours a day most of the time. I like meeting new people and trying new things and also I love helping people out with problems. I would love to be admin because I love the servers and I love the staff and i feel like i'd be a good new addition to the pack. Lastly I will 100% make sure the servers are as clean and make sure there will be as little to no toxicity as possible.
About me
My name is Korey, Im 16 and I love video games, football ,Basketball and music. I love helping people when they are down and helping with problems they are having. I want to be a Psychologist when i grow up because I love stepping out of my comfort zone and putting my self out there to help other people not feel alone about their problems.
Referred by

eanraiders

10 Feb 2019
Ingame name GRIM_santz
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198895013042/home
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/GRIM_santz/
Age 16
Location America

Other languages I can understand Spanish i just can't speak Spanish fluently.
Timezone UTC- 5h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience

Motivation
Ive seen your group of admins deal with every problem I have ever had in your servers. After seeing how competent your admin team is I thought I may have a chance to make your servers an even better place to play by expanding the amount of administrators in your lobbies.
About me
When i'm not play cs:go I am helping my parents with whatever they are in need of or i'm coding trying to make a carrier out of what I love.
Referred by I was not referred by anybody.

9 Feb 2019
Finland
Ingame name vanilakastikebanaani pizza
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/mirzu42
SteamID STEAM_0:0:115057029
Age 16
Location Finland

Other languages Finnish
Timezone UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune, mesa
Past admin experience
i haven't been admin on cs:go servers before, but i have been admin on big discord servers and whatsapp groups etc.
Motivation
i like to help people and ensure that everyone has fun on servers and that people don't feel uncomfortable because of the actions of other people.
About me
i'm pretty much the average teen in my opinion. i like to play games a lot. I usually play around 4-10 hours a day depending on school and friends etc.
Referred by

Vortex

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Jan 2019
Florida, United States of America
Ingame name Vortex
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/official_vortex
SteamID STEAM_0:1:1820407
Age 20
Location United States

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern (UTC-0500)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Rookie, Tier 1-2, Tier 3-6, Tier 1-6 (US servers)
Past admin experience
I've had administrative experience on a few CSGO servers, including trading servers, surf servers, and a community retake / community competitive server for 3 years. I also own and moderate multiple large steam groups that occasionally play together, and I am the owner and moderator of very active Discord servers.
Motivation
Simply put, I love the GoFree community. I've gotten back into surf over recent months after the Abyss network went offline, and I feel that contributing more to the community and servers would be fun. I'm a casual surfer, but I know enough to engage and help people out with surfing. I am extremely active in voice/text chat in game, and as a VIP for around a month now I've been able to assist with keeping down the sometimes overwhelming spam in some servers when admins are busy somewhere else. I like helping out, and I feel my experience so far as VIP and with administrating Discord servers as well as steam groups and previous CSGO servers would be a great asset to the administration team.
I have learned a lot having VIP, the discipline of using affirmative action towards people who break the rules; likewise, I feel that I have learned the network's rules very well.
I also believe that sometimes the administration team can be spread out, some very popular servers only occasionally have an admin online. I figured if I frequent those popular servers a lot, maybe I can help to close that gap a bit.
About me
I'm a 20 year old college student, working part time to earn some money. I stream on twitch and frequently am active both in Discord and on Steam. I'm easy going and very easy to talk to, I love making new friends. I enjoy being helpful, and I feel that I am a good listener and a good friend to those who know me well.
Referred by nate, BlehBleh, Roor, 2ECOND, Defaultt

D

Deleted member 10599

Ingame name FRZN
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/FNRIZCNK/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:191291494
Age 16
Location United States of America, Massachusetts

Other languages The spanish I some how retained from the days of staring off out of school in Spanish class. Hola.
Timezone EST timezone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Kitsune, Rookie.
Past admin experience
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I owned a Minecraft server. It did well. No one wanted me to be admin on csgo so I was vip. I took it seriously ehhhhhhhh half the time.
Motivation
I want to be admin.
About me
My name is Nick, I am 16, I am mature (This may be a lie depending on what day of the week it is), If you are toxic I try to stop the toxicity, it doesn't work most of the time so I try being toxicISH, ehhhhh thats it.
Referred by Ill get back to you on that

Comm4nderClutch

Donator
9 Feb 2019
Ingame name Comm4nderClutch
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880622405/
SteamID Comm4nderClutch
Age 15
Location Canada

Other languages None
Timezone Eastern Standard Time (US & Canada)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 Surftimer
Past admin experience
I've been moderator for twitch/ YouTube streamers but that a about it
Motivation
I feel like some of the admins on your servers are sub par. some of them i feel like they don't do anything to stop racism of homophobia they just kind of accept it, i really feel that i could change that if i were an admin fro your servers
About me
Im a 15 year old gamer i was born in Ontario Canada My mother is exactly 32 years older that me and my father is 36 years older than me
Referred by Tv Can Be Quite The Thrill (On steam)

I am Twicc

20 Nov 2018
New York, United States of America
Ingame name Twicc
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Twicc/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:196554068
Age 16
Location New York, United States

Other languages None
Timezone UTC-5h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers I like all GoFree maps but Rookie, Kitsune, and Utopia are my favorites.
Past admin experience
I was admin on a few Unturned Servers and some Discord servers.
Motivation
Since the game went free a lot of new players have been joining the CS:GO
community and that means a lot of new surfers have been joining the GoFree community
and I want to give those new people along with the old members of GoFree a great experience.
I also want to make sure everyone feels good and doesn't feel uncomfortable in this amazing
community! I waited a month to reapply and in this month i've learned a lot about what it
means to be an admin and now knowing what would be expected of me if I am to become an
admin and I never act before I think. I cant count the amount of times i've seen people have a
bad experience in servers because of people getting to wild and I always try to diffuse the situation
but i really have just been left powerless over a huge crowd. I want to give the people who have a bad
experience in surf a better one because they shouldn't have to hear someone breaking the rules. I want
to help those people by punishing the cheaters and rule breakers. I also help people out by teaching new players
to do maps or certain stages. Or just general advice.
About me
My name is Matthew and I'm Irish but I live in New York.
I am an amateur youtuber. I am still a student in highschool
but I am hoping to go to college for Culinary Arts.
My top college is the Culinary Institute of America.
I am always on csgo surf when I'm not editing and recording.
I am very social and always happy to make new friends
I am very chill and dont get personal when it comes to arguments or problems.
Referred by 2ECOND, Hex, And Jacholis

Nitr0x2k

12 Feb 2019
Ingame name Nitr0x
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Nitr0x2K/
SteamID Nitr0x2k
Age 18
Location Ireland

Other languages Latvian and russian
Timezone Irish or European
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia 24/7 server is my favorite i play on it every single day
Past admin experience
None
Motivation
i love playing on the server and i would like to be an admin on it and bring more people in and just have people come in and enjoy the server and have fun
About me
I am an ordinary guy i work as a personal trainer in Ireland im 18 years of age i have played csgo for 5 years now. i have played in faceit tournaments and played css and cs 1.6 before csgo too and i have been playing on the server for a few weeks now and i would like to try and apply for an admin position and make the server experience fun not only for me but for the community
Referred by

Darckn1l

13 Feb 2019
Norway
Ingame name Darckn1l
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198874182448/
SteamID 76561198874182448
Age 15
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian
Timezone Central European
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia_V3
Past admin experience

Motivation
I just want to keep a nice community and get the toxic stuff away.
About me
I am 15 years old, I can speak fluent English because I only play English games basically and learn in school.
Referred by

Basiczz

13 Feb 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Alpha
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sandy-Hook
SteamID itsbasicz
Age 15
Location essex, england

Other languages Just English, i play on EU servers so this may be difficult
Timezone Greenwich Mean Time
England
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
I have not had the experience of being an admin, however if i do get this role i will be very mature and non abusive with it.
Motivation
I would like to be an admin as i think there is not enough, i find it very irritating when i join a surf server and hear mic spamming, or even racial slurs, as i find it quite hard to put up with i would like to be an admin, so i can help put an end to it.
About me
I am a 15 Boy from England, never moved and spend upwards of 10 hours on my PC, as my school finishes after only 2 and a half hours before starting. this means i can spend a lot of time monitoring, these servers.
Referred by

Anarxhy.exe

Donator
14 Feb 2019
Maryland, United States of America
Ingame name Anarxhy.exe
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198914394833/
SteamID STEAM_0:1:477064552
Age 16
Location Baltimore, Maryland

Other languages None
Timezone UTC -5 Est
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Rookie US Kitsune And Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be a gofree admin due to the fact i'm a good people person and have a very good mindset. I know how to control things when they get out of hand and I know when to take action. I wake up every morning and get on gofree to check for toxicity and there is always someone being toxic and I feel like I cant control the situation. Another reason I would like to be admin is that i'm very active on the servers 8-12 hours a day and I play as much as I can. Also I wanna be admin because then I would try my best to respond to all admin calls and keep the servers clean and make sure they are not toxic. Another reason is how I interact with people I do my best to make sure people have a good time playing these servers and i'm motivated to keep it that way. As stated above I will put 100% effort in keeping the servers as fun and friendly as possible.
About me
My name is Korey, I live in Baltimore, Maryland i'm a junior in High School and I love music, sports, and as you can tell video games. When I grow up I want to be either a psychologist or a computer programmer. I'm good with computers and people and like to hear about personal problems and try to help as best I can. I like stepping out of my comfort zone to make sure people don't feel alone and help them feel better about themselves. Let me state one thing my old account Anarxhy.exe Got vac banned and I had 50-60+ hours on the gofree servers. This is my new account.
Referred by Cloud10/Searo, 2econd

Russell

14 Feb 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Russell
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/xdrussell
SteamID Revibz
Age 16
Location United Kingdom

Other languages None
Timezone GMT
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to keep the peace in the servers and as an active player people respect me
About me
I am currently at collage working on my lvl 2 mechanics and have an apprenticeship at a local garage
Referred by ItzBasics

SurfKz

15 Feb 2019
Korea, South
Ingame name SurfKz
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DRexxar1337/
SteamID Drexxar1337
Age 23
Location United States

Other languages Korean, Spanish, Chinese
Timezone US EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa
Past admin experience
None to prior but can maintain an admin job without any problem
Motivation
Love the map mesa and i'll basically there afk or not the entire day.
About me
Love to surf, play the game competitively and at the most just enjoy talking to others and having a good time
Referred by The surf server

Bryce

Donator
17 Jan 2019
Estonia
Ingame name Bryce ブライス
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/yikesdawg
SteamID STEAM_0:0:161016649
Age 19
Location United States

Other languages None
Timezone EST
UTC Is 5 hours ahead of EST.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7. Surf tier 1-2. Surf Rookie 24/7
Past admin experience
I was admin on the server originally called Abyss Network, later changed to Lazarus Network. I was admin for 2+ years mainly being on the bhop 24/7 servers and 1v1 arena servers.
Motivation
Ever since I began playing cs-go 4+ years ago it has been my goal not only to excel at the game, but to teach new members of the community as well. A lot of the time I find that I enjoy helping the community improve as much as I enjoy playing the actual game. I am able to help by teaching new members, discouraging toxicity, spreading awareness, and much more. I generally just enjoy the players in the community as a whole.
I believe I encapsulate the qualities necessary to not only meet the standard, but to surpass them as well. I have obtained these qualities through my experience as a manager at my current job of 3+ years. I am able to assist people, defuse tension, and overall create a welcoming environment for who visit. Lastly, I embody the characteristics crucial to perform admin tasks because I have done so in my previous admin experience.
About me
In my free time I enjoy playing cs(ofcourse), working out at the gym, and spending time with family. I think these hobbies allow me to be able to socialize well and Improve others besides myself. I am always looking to help others out at the gym and make new friends. I live in a semi big family with 4 brothers. Being the middle child, I am tasked with taking care of my younger brothers, but I also take care of my elderly grandmother when needed.
Referred by Oliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.