Why do i have to play with players who are bullshitting so much?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
So, This rule needs some attention.

Here i am with other players, playing zombies, we're enjoying ourselfs.

But suddenly this one player appears and is knifing us, his teammates and walking on the edge, and we are pissed off because we can see he will get infected and kill us all on purpose so we get ready to shoot him down.

Nice, so we shot him down and now we reported him.

Report: Teamkilling, player walks on edge as ct and knifes other teammates until he gets infected (obviously teamkilling) but we managed to shoot him down.

Admin: Its okay trying teamkill, aslong there wasn't another ct who got infected. despite him obviously trying to teamkill.

Me/Us : Like why the hell do we have to play with players like this? at one point it will be successfull and we will all have a ruined game. and it already has happened alot of times.

Seriously, disquss this for a little bit ? what did elite hunterz turn into when i was gone for a couple years? softcore acceptanse of players who gets "angry" and wants to teamkill everyone who killed him when he was a zombie?

Knifing Teammates/CT and walking on the edge trying to get infected = Allowed or not. its not 3 answers to one question. when there is a video showing a player "walking on the edges, knifing ct's" then it cant be excused by him living in the third universe and not doing anything wrong.

Nobody wants to play with users like that cause they ruin the game for Me and for You and for Everyone who is trying to enjoy the elite hunterz servers to the highest enjoyment possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dataworm

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hey, i can agree with you that those sort of situations are very frustrating. But it's hard to really see if he is trying to teamkill if he doesn't really get to infected anyone. I assure you that if someone does teamkill and infected/knife a zombie at cts on purpose they will be punished.

Reactions: Tuxedo_Mask

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
If he knows how to ctrl + jump and buy's weapons quickly and has over 50-100 kills in the server
and he sits there knifing ct's walking on the edge, chances are he is trying to teamkill.
and you have to learn about knifing ct's and walking on the edge aswell its not something noobs players does because they joined a zombie server thinking they have to fight CT Vs T when they already figure out you cant deal damage to them.

You can tell between a new player and one trying to BS.

its not frustrating at all, if video shows him walking on the edge and knifing ct's he isn't trying to shoot down zombies and helping out now is he? then he should expect a ban, he knows it himself that he was trying to teamkill and should not be doing that.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
i know exactly what you mean..but you know he hasn't really broken any rules before he has infected any ct's sooooo.. But if you do see him teamkill be sure to demo it /shadowplay it.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Thats why im having this conv with everyone.

Next time i have to tell everyone in discord that we cant shoot the ct player who is trying to teamkill us cause if we shoot him down it doesn't count as teamkilling.

Now suddenly him breaking a rule depends on the skills of the CT's he is camping with? this is getting kinda wierd if you ask me.

Rules are just rules, shooting down the door in 4away vs edging and knifing ct's as ct are the same thing.
If thats not a rule then it should be. i dont want players like that around me and neither do you or annyone else who likes zombies.

This rule would only prevent a crapload of teaming so players can enjoy the server even more.

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Next time i have to tell everyone in discord that we cant shoot the ct player who is trying to teamkill us cause if we shoot him down it doesn't count as teamkilling.

what do you mean? of course you can shoot down the Ct if he has been infected haha, i dunno ive been working night so im kinda tired atm but i think i have explained myself pretty obvious hehe. And yes i would probably slay the guy if i saw him doing it on purpose but it depends on the admin, and sometimes it's hard to see if it's on purpose or not hey he might have the wrong idea about the mod and just wants to be a Zombie :( jk

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
If i catch a Player ingame who stands on a edge and is looking for his mates with a knife i slap him down and warn him.
Thats clearly a try for teamkill and is enough for a Punishment. Such guys ruin the Gameplay.
Most Players do that to catch all the cts and gain some Kills.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo Law_Enforment,

Please excuse me if i really get a bit harsh with you now.
First of all give me a good reason why you opened this thread? You are just speaking about one specific case, which gets discussed here -> https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-petee.9701/
You stated your point already there and just can't accept my decision on this.

It might wonder you, but it's not our priority to ban every player for every little mistake.

But do you know what annoys me the most right now and why i really get angry with you:
Admin: Its okay trying teamkill, aslong there wasn't another ct who got infected. despite him obviously trying to teamkill.
Where did i say it?

Just for the records that every one can check it by themselves, that i nowhere said something like that:
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-petee.9701/
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/ban-request-heinz-guderian.9702/

Just twist my words like you need them, but all it shows is, that what you are saying isn't trustable.

Schobi

Reactions: Tuxedo_Mask

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Sorry schobi, just wanting all the bs players that are trying to teamkill out of the way here, slaps, warnings, kicks, short bans all good to get more teamers out of the way so we can enjoy the game.

This is a zombie vs humans game, please explain what you were trying to do when you were human, knifing your teammates and walking on the edge, did you forget how a zombie look? did you forget that you're a human and not a zombie and doesn't realise after 2-3 knifes that nothing is happening that you might be a human?

That is how new you have to be for this to be excused, literally having 0-10 kills in total and not knowing what a zombie or human looks like.
Edging + knifing CT's as CT = teamkilling regardless the outcome. Should be an easy rule to follow aswell

If you edge trying to kill another zombie or doesn't know there is one there and it gets you, thats a mistake, not on purpose.
But if you are human supposed to kill zombies, goes into a group of humans, then pulls out knife and walks on the edge knifing the humans, thats not a mistake, whats the odds for that being an attempt of human vs zombies? thats just someone trying to teamkill, human vs human.

My Shotgun will keep the zombies away, me knifing my teammates and walking on the edge is my secret anti zombie strategy.

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Actually yeah, I sometimes forget that I am still human and then running around with zombies and wondering when suddenly a zombie knifes me... xD
But sometimes when I am bored I also just run around as humans ignoring the zombies and wait until one catches me... However of course I wouldn't accidentally edge with knife cause that obviously wouldn't make sense then to stay at the edge instead of knifing the humans. :p

klimbo

11 Feb 2019
what do you mean? of course you can shoot down the Ct if he has been infected haha, i dunno ive been working night so im kinda tired atm but i think i have explained myself pretty obvious hehe. Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher And yes i would probably slay the guy if i saw him doing it on purpose but it depends on the admin, and sometimes it's hard to see if it's on purpose or not hey he might have the wrong idea about the mod and just wants to be a Zombie :( jk
i dont he can shoot down the Ct if he has been infected