SteamID STEAM_0:0:171811350
Age 15
Location Swden Stockholm

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages Swedish and spanish
Timezone UTC +2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia and kitzune
Past admin experience
has been admin on a big swedish server but unfortanly the server owner dicided to shut down the server
Motivation
think becouse i want a server whear no one hate to each other. And i can help becouse iam online almost everyday.
About me
I like to play videogames and i also really intressed in all sorts of engines.
Referred by Klenil

Wild

16 Jan 2019
Canada
Ingame name Wild
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/200519701963/
SteamID 200519701963
Age 14
Location Canada

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages french
Timezone UTC - 5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers tier 1-2
Past admin experience
i was a partial owner of the mineplex server on minecraft for a few months a server with about 25000 daily users.
Motivation
Throughout the time I've been playing on these servers, I've met some amazing people and I've had some amazing experiences. Watching many of my acquaintances like Online, Oliver, and Wayne gave me inspiration to play more. Watching people like Roor handle situations so easily and carefully gave me new insight into bettering my methods of problem solving. After playing surf for long enough i was able to learn from my experiences and im willing to put the knowledge to good use.
About me
my name is Kyle I'm 13 turning 14, I have basically no social life so expect me to be on surf most hours of the day. I'm a partial time streamer aswell and I'm close to dedicating myself completely to surf. I go outside only when neccesary, i like cats i guess.
Referred by Roor 2ECOND Oliver Nate Assholemcgee FRZN

Asshole Mcgee

17 Feb 2019
Ingame name Asshole Mcgee
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153845442/
SteamID 76561198153845442
Age 14
Location New York City

Other languages I am currently learning French.
Timezone UST -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2; I started off on Kitsune though.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I started off CSGO surf a few years ago but I got really into it recently because I was able to understand more about most of the community on each server which allowed me to appreciate them even more than I already did. I met a lot of my current friends through the go-free surf servers which sent me on the track to play surf more than I used to. I have met many different people with different personalities which allowed me to learn more about people from different backgrounds. There are many different times I had on the server which led me to want to become an admin: such as talking to people on Kitsune (where I started off) and getting help to better my methods in surfing. People like Taco_Man and others who I met when I first started has become normals that I talk to most of the days of the week and has become a close friend. Joining the Surf community allowed me to be more open-minded in my ways of problem-solving. If I could do anything that could help out the go-free servers, this would be a job I could use so I could have all my potential used for helping the go-free community when they need problems fixed.
About me
My name is Matthew and I have been playing CSGO for around 5 years. Surf hasn't been something I would play much but I ended up liking it more than I thought. I go to school pretty far away from my home so walking home takes around an hour to 2 and I have other duties to finish before I get on the computer but on the weekends I can put in a lot of hours. I like putting peoples needs in front of mine and really the only way I feel complete is when someone else's problem is fixed. I always pull through to the end and if anyone is in need of help I usually push myself to help them out.
Referred by Wild (I don't know if it was supposed to be an admin)

Millie

18 Feb 2019
Canada
Ingame name Millie
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198864378419/
SteamID 76561198864378419
Age 19
Location Canada

Other languages Arabic english learning german
Timezone Eastern Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Surf Utopia 24/7
Past admin experience
I was an admin for a minecraft server and I was and admin on 5 servers for five M
Motivation
People in game kept on complaining about other people being racist and screaming in there mics. I'm here to eliminate this problem hopefully and making sure to not have these people make our community toxic and not fun.
About me
I live in Canada, Love playing soccer and i'm a gamer 24/7 . I have experience on being an owner and being an admin on servers.
Referred by The community on this server the fact that they are in need of an admin on this server to deal with this problem about kids yelling in there mics and being racist made me want to join

this is a smurf gg

18 Feb 2019
Ingame name this is a smurf gg
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198892620193/home/
SteamID 76561198892620193
Age 19
Location canada

Other languages none
Timezone psp
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf utopia 24/7 and surf kitsuen
Past admin experience

Motivation
I enjoy playing on your servers and I would like to be admin
About me
my hobbies are video games and skiing
Referred by

Brandon Silkstone

18 Feb 2019
Ingame name brandude02
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/brandude02/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:68784460
Age 16
Location Norway

Other languages I can also speak norwegian.
Timezone GMT+1
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surfeu tier 1-6 all maps
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to be admin in your servers because I think your server are awesome and i want to try to help in the best way i can.
About me
Im a 16 year old boy who lived in England until i was 11 then moved to norway with my family. i usually sit at home and do nothing so i have plenty of free time.
Referred by

blvck

19 Feb 2019
Netherlands
Ingame name blvck
Steam profile link 76561198131877916
SteamID 76561198131877916
Age 22
Location Netherlands

Other languages Dutch
Timezone Central European Time (CET)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Mesa, Utopia, Tier 1-2, Tier 1-3, Kitsune, Rookie
Past admin experience
Used to be an admin on NexusNation. Want to become admin once more on GoFree because i feel there is a lack of admins online. There is constant mic spam on Mesa and Utopia and alot of racism involved sometimes aswell. I am an active surfer that can filter out those problems with ease.
Motivation
Basically what i said already. Want to design a better picture for the GoFree servers by being active on all surf servers. Filtering out the mic spamming trolls and racist 14 year olds.
About me
Im a calm guy willing to help anyone that has trouble with surfing or any other problem they have. I am fair, i won't ban or kick straight away but will always try to conversate with the person im dealing with. If no conversation is helping then i am just. And will punish him/her
Referred by

timemachine89

20 Feb 2019
Ingame name timemachine89
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198882853791
SteamID steam_0:1:461294031
Age 20 years old
Location North Carolina, Chapel Hill

Other languages Russian, little bit of Spanish.
Timezone Eastern Time Zone.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia and Kitsune
Past admin experience
I have been an admin on ARK: Survival Evolved on my friends server.
Motivation
I have really enjoyed being an admin on ARK and I thought that I could transfer my skills to CS:GO and other games.
About me
I love to play tennis and basketball. I am still in school at NC State. I love to hangout with my friends and meet new people!
Referred by I was not referred.

Q U A C K

20 Feb 2019
Ingame name Q U A C K
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/07162004/home
SteamID 07162004
Age 15
Location Ohio

Other languages I can understand Russian very well when spoken to me, but I can only read a bit of Russian.
Timezone EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Tier 1-2 {Easy Maps} SurfTimer | Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience
I have not been an admin in any CSGO servers, but I have been an admin and mod in many large servers (5000+ member servers) on Discord.
Motivation
If you have been a part of the CSGO community for even a short time, you would know that the CSGO community can be quite toxic, and cyber-bullying does exist in the community. But if we all band together, we may not be able to stop it, but we most definitely can tone it down in ourselves, as well as in the community around us. A little toxicity isn't always too bad, but people can get out of control, and go too far. If I am appointed as an administrator, I will do my best to halt it.
About me
I am fifteen years old, and am currently a freshman in high school. I love playing sports with my friends, such as football, and basketball, but soccer is most definitely my favorite. When I get home, I will usually do my homework, do any necessary chores, and hop on CSGO to have a little bit of fun with friends, and try to make new ones as well.
Referred by I was not.

Jaxson

21 Feb 2019
Ingame name maroon1003
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198892894616/
SteamID maroon_1003
Age im only 13 but im hoping that ill be accepted
Location I live in Manitoba Canada

Other languages I don't really speak any other language fluently but i am taking french in school and can speak a bit of that
Timezone Central Standard Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune, utopia, and sometimes mesa but thats usually it.
Past admin experience

Motivation
because lately especially on kitsune i see a lot of cyber bullying. And multiple times i have seen banavation. For example this random guy in kitsune was talking about how he got banned for 5 days or something like that. And then luckily someone called in an admin it ended up being cloud to come and get him out. And thats not it ive seen it lots where guys get banned and just go to an alt account and start playing like it doesn't matter that they're breaking the rules. I would like to help make this less common.
About me
I love to play hockey and have lately been playing csgo probably about 2-3 hours everyday. I also usually make all the school sports teams so basically im pretty athletic.
Referred by I don't really have friends that play csgo or any other games. I mean half of the people in my class don't even have wifi so i don't really have any supporters and they wont get it.

lezzy

21 Feb 2019
Ingame name Lezzy
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lezzy26
SteamID Lezzy26
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages English Is my main language but a few grammar mistakes there and then during talking. I am currently learning french but not fluent at all.
Timezone Central time US ,
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
Had admin experience across many software's and games. Mainly discord and csgo , I can handle a process and determine the rules and enforce them.
Motivation
I want to improve the server major. I was in recently 2/20/19 and it show a lot of improvement. Only one admin came and didn't fix the problem. 7 people arguing over a small conflict that could of easily been solved and since then today I feel like I could of fixed it easily. I want to improve it into csgo good days of an fun gaming experience for the player.
About me
I am an 15 year from US , I play CSGO surf for fun but I play other games. I have a family and a tight schedule but can fit csgo moderating in.
Referred by Friends that played on this server for awhile. (iiSparkii)

E

Evan

Ingame name iAmOperator
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProgrammerrrrr/
SteamID iAmOperator
Age 13
Location Detroit, MI

Other languages Java :.)
Timezone UTC-4h
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_beginner
Past admin experience
None, but im an admin at school.
Motivation
I love helping and if anyone needs help i am almost always open.
About me
I am a 13 year programmer from Michigan
Referred by None, found in game chat of surf_beginner

bigdicknick

22 Feb 2019
Ingame name bigdawgied
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ bigoofyuh
SteamID bigdawgied
Age 23
Location usa va

Other languages n/a
Timezone est
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia v3
Past admin experience
I have no admin experience but i've wanted to be an admin for a while
Motivation
Its always been cool to see admins and that's where i would like to be. If i get selected to be an admin i would be fair and also stern.
About me
I have a lot of gaming experience and one thing I would like to get more experience in is being an admin. I hope im not sounding to repetitive. But i hope you will make the write decision in picking me to be an admin
Referred by n/a

Xan

24 Feb 2019
Ingame name Xan
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/xanaxmodding/
SteamID xanaxmodding
Age 15
Location United States

Other languages none
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers surf_kitsune_fix, surf_utopia
Past admin experience
I have not
Motivation
I love surfing on your servers and always follow the rules and love it when others do the same I think i would be a good admin because I would like to enforce the rules more on the members (after warnings)
About me
I love video games and spend a lot of time on them
Referred by the server command !apply

Comm4nderClutch

Donator
9 Feb 2019
Ingame name Comm4nderClutch
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880622405
SteamID STEAM_1:1:460178338
Age 15
Location Ontario, Canada

Other languages None
Timezone Central Standard Time US & Canada
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune & Utopia
Past admin experience
I was Admin on a Minecraft server for a bit than i stopped playing Minecraft and i've been a moderator on a Youtube channel for about 3 years
Motivation
I feel that some of the admins on the surf servers aren't doping there job correctly, don't get me wrong you have some great admins, Roor for example, great admin, but you need more great admins, and i think i could make a great admin. I'm mature, only swear when i don't improve my time on Kitsune and im not racist.
About me
My name is Andrew, im 15 years old, i live in Canada. I got my gaming computer for Christmas, i got hooked on cs go surf because i was stuck with a 6 day ban in wing man. i was looking for something to do and my wing man teammate told me about surf so i joined a Kitsune server, everyday since then i have been getting on that server for at least an hour a day.
Referred by

Keytaco

25 Feb 2019
Ingame name Keytaco
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Keytaco/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:125697368
Age 18
Location United States

Other languages None
Timezone Central
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 3-6, the mix server, and all of the 24/7 servers because no one plays on the harder servers
Past admin experience
I used to admin a deathrun server on Gmod and the only reason I lost the role was because the server shut down.
Motivation
I'd like to be an admin just because I enjoy surfing and I spend a lot of time surfing so I can help out when someone is mic spamming or just being toxic and rude. A lot of people that play on the 24/7 servers tend to be loud and obnoxious and just generally harass others and I feel like it takes away from the unique atmosphere the server tends to have.
About me
I'm 18 and I'm currently taking a leave of absence from school due to personal reasons so I spend my time either at work or just passing most of my time on the computer.
Referred by Circol or Nate he changed his name a couple of times.

NowIn1080p

26 Feb 2019
Ingame name 9/11 in 1080p
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/nowin1080p/
SteamID NowIn1080p
Age 25
Location United States

Other languages Some spanish, some german
Timezone EST
UTC-5:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7 the one with the different colored stages
Past admin experience

Motivation
I see many people mic spamming. I do not see anyone doing anything about this. I believe I know how to fix this, and I don't want anyone else to have mic spammers talking over what they have to say. I am sick of the mic spamming, and getting rid of it would improve everyone's experience.
About me
Architectural Design: I have the ability to visualize objects in three dimensions and I use this to my advantage with architecture. It’s a skill that my parents say that I have had my entire life, reminding me that I used to turn the instructions for Lego Kits upside down to make them more difficult to build. For the past couple of years, I’ve become interested in structural design and in particular the design of modern suspension bridges. From this, I’ve designed and built a number of different types of bridges (mostly suspension) with both physical materials, and drawing.
Historical research: I am curious by nature and like to know why (about everything), especially with respect to historical events. Because of this, I like to research European history, from the Renaissance to the modern era. I like this time span because Europe experienced so many remappings and political upheavals.
Current events and politics: I read the Wall Street Journal and many other news sources to find my own opinions on politics and the world.
Referred by no

polatgamer1993

Donator
26 Feb 2019
Ingame name PolatGamer1993
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198924161687/
SteamID SteamID: STEAM_0:1:481947979 SteamID64: 76561198924161687
Age 18
Location Belgium

Other languages Dutch, Turkish
Timezone Central European Standard Time
Time zone in Brussels (GMT+1)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers [Surf] Kitsune 24/7 SurfTimer|Store - by go-free.info
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be admin so i can help the server & also i am from EU, most of the current admins are sleeping when i am online, so i can look for the server, keep it in control
About me
i'm 18 years old, i am a art designer/ video editor & gamer.
Referred by

Jae

Ingame name Jae
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077461546/
SteamID STEAM_0:0:58597909
Age 13
Location United States

Other languages A minor amount of Spanish.
Timezone UTC−05:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
A lot of toxicity goes on on these servers, especially with 'newbie' players. I want to be able to manage these individuals, as well as keep the voice chat coherent.
About me
I usually am on these servers daily, if an inconvenience occurs, maybe weekly. I love playing on these servers, and being able to improve the server's community.
Referred by

Status
Not open for further replies.