Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin Morux

20 Jan 2019
Admin's Name yute bleh bleh
Time and date 2;00
Server csgo_surf_kitsune_fix
Description
I got banned for using the word negroid not in a hateful but in a jokingly way and when i tried to explain myself i got chat muted both with the duration of 1440min i know i made a mistake but i didnt get a warning or anything similair to that and i truly feel mistreated and it ruined the fun for me.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Ok well for starters Doffy, you were muted and gagged by Hex, not bleh bleh.

In regards to your mute, you got it right after Hex had muted the full server which I can only assume was to calm the server down, and he gave out multiple mutes afterward for racism, so evidently, the quick server mute was not enough to stop you and others from what you were doing.

Now onto your chat, I see hex initially gagged you at 1:52:10 before ungagging you, presumably to give you a second chance which evidently you wasted.
Here is your chat log:
upload_2019-1-19_20-37-45.png

And this is what Hex said to you,
L 01/20/2019 - 01:53:16: [basechat_csgo.smx] "๖ۣۜHex פesu<3295><STEAM_1:1:59830743><>" triggered sm_say (text No one complained about it because everyone wanted to say it.)
L 01/20/2019 - 01:53:43: [basechat_csgo.smx] "๖ۣۜHex פesu<3295><STEAM_1:1:59830743><>" triggered sm_say (text It's a racial slur with very obvious malicious backgrounds, it's a banned word within these servers and if you don't want to)
L 01/20/2019 - 01:53:50: [basechat_csgo.smx] "๖ۣۜHex פesu<3295><STEAM_1:1:59830743><>" triggered sm_say (text comply with those rules, don't play here.)

You continuously said it despite being asked not to and had the rules explained to you. Do you really think a gag is not warranted here?

There's no abuse from Hex (or bleh bleh for that matter) here, a gag and mute were definitely warranted.

If you want to avoid being punished in the future please follow our rules,
Lotus

D

Deleted member 10599

I mean, shit, people who try to lie to get unbanned don’t understand that people can see what they said I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.