Who is Strophe ?

Strophe

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 Dec 2012
France
Hello everyone !

What's your name, where do you live and how old are you?

My name is Emile EXBRAYAT.
Im 23 years old.
Im from France.

For how long have you been playing on our servers?

I played on the server like 3 or 4 years ago, i was in the dh clan when Legend,Powha,jumpin and many others were in it.
I stopped playing css when i was 18 to play only csgo in competitiv ---> i will explain it later in this thread.
And now im back to play this game for a long time, this awsome to know how this game mod is good to play.

Are you a dedicated zombie hunter or do you enjoy playing other mods, too?

Yeah im only playing the zombie mod on css on elite hunterz servers.
Im playing cs go too like 3k hours, im global and lvl 10 face it (if people want to play with me, it will be a pleasure)
And i love Apex Legends ( lvl 100)
Add me on steam if you want to play with me in this differents games if you are interested.

What's your favourite thing about EliteHunterz?

The servers and the community are insane.
We are in 2019 and people still playing css just because the servers are goods, the maps are really great and the community evolved.
I think the most important is the fact you can hunt or camp the zombies, you can choose your play style as you want. And you can find it only on elite hunterz servers, this is a really good point.

Do you have any other hobbies than gaming?

Yeah my dog ,i devote myself to train him. This type of dogs are really smart and you can teach them everything you need.
He just give me smile everydays.
12390980_10208527334203815_3818853155549135455_n.jpg

Now he's 3 years old it's a big dog !
It's a tervueren, bergian shepherd.

You may want to attach a picture of yourself?

As i said before, i wanted to explain a bit more my life in the gaming in cs go, i played a big event for asus rog, i get selected to play for a french team to play against international teams.
My name ingame wasn't Strophe but Chaka or ChakaWoopa in cs go.
I wanted to show two videos about this event.
A really big dream :

That's all i can say about me i think. (sorry about my poor english, im practicing on it)

Regards,

Strophe/Chaka

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Some people make their introductions a huge essay ↑

then some people
"Hi, its me. I play."

In other words, very nice introduction. Hello, welcome, and enjoy your stay :cool:

Reactions: Strophe