Clan tag abuse...

[Ðн]MYTH

Donator
4 Apr 2019
Hey, guys!
I have been playing alot on the V1 server as allways, and I have seen a few people using the DH, EH clan tag, and they are not in any of the clans/groups. I know you will get ban for using the EH tag, but can we please make the same rule with other clans too...

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hey, it's not our concern if people are faking to be in clans that they really are not.
As long as no-one is faking to be an admin, or EH member, we will stay out of it and let them be.
I don't think there's going to be any change in this rule, since it would be too hard of a job for us to handle people who fake to be in other people's clans.
It sucks a bit I must admit that, since my clan has also been a target of being faked, (saatanan) but you just need to stand above those fakers and let them be fake.

[Ðн]MYTH

Donator
4 Apr 2019
Yea I see, but how hard can it be for a Admin to give them a warning? I mean, isnt that why we have admin's? Or else why can't we change it...

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
It’s not hard for us to give a warning, it’s the fact that we aren’t allowed to give a warning at that time because none of our rules have been broke , if the clan faking isn’t involving EH.

Reactions: runner

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
It wouldn't be that simple to be honest.
If there's 64 players on the server, that also means lots of different clans/tags. Then if someone starts to claim that someone else is faking their clan, we'd have to do the research to be sure that he is faking the clan tag.
Of course it's easier, with more common or known clans, to know if there's a tag faker or not. (Such as DH.)