Handled Ban Request: Nk* & ** & niconi290 & Traktorist Level5

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Name Nk* & ** & niconi290 & Traktorist Level5
SteamID STEAM_0:1:227135624 & STEAM_0:1:7226306 & STEAM_0:1:18649897 & STEAM_0:0:33335063
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 5-15 mins ago

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information

Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo1.dem
    581.7 KB · Views: 121
  • demo2.dem
    925.1 KB · Views: 135

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I know but in case of NoName I wasn't absolutely sure if he realized that his mate become zombie or if he was too busy taking care of the other zombies. demo was started too late so that I haven't seen enough evidence in there as well. For that reason I didn't include him in my list ;-)

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
It's not a secret that "Noname" is involved with "Teaming" more than once. All 6 (including current one) bans with description "teaming". We can't be sure that he couldn't know that zm was behind. And I can't imagine how is it possible to be in such situation when you got to the spot and don't take attention to zm. Or maybe there were 2 cts, then player behind him got infected and.. Noname didn't take attention to it? His reputation as a player has played an important role regarding my decision. If it could be possible that he truly innocent in this case - he could create an unban request. He still didn't do that.

Reactions: Dataworm

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
When players come from side it might lead to someone being infected without a front player noticing it when he's too busy with front zombies. Nevertheless I also don't really think he missed it, it was more the fact that he might have been to busy with front zombies. But I didn't check his ban history so with that in mind of course it looks even more suspicious. Whatever, thanks for taking the time to look into this so carefully! ;-)

Reactions: h1dden