• 88.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 133

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo 1nfo,

I told you already ingame, that you have to contact the admin ingame first, if there is one. Additionally, i handled it already there, so why are you posting it still?
This can get a problem, especially when we punish people for the same thing twice. So please leave this next time, if you want that we still trust and consequently handle your ban requests in the future.

Declined!

Reactions: Roach3558

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
@Schobi I'm aware of that. I thought, I would have to post the demo for you to see it here. Learning something everyday.

CASE CLOSED

Master

14 Apr 2019
I think 1infomercial likes to take things out of context. As you can clearly see in the demo, Roach says that Info wasn't waiting for the elevator. He then shot the cades at us and we were almost killed because of him. I tried to throw the grenade in order to get the zombie off the elevator and not to destroy the cade. That is something that I already apologized for ingame. I don't know why Infomercial is posting this on the forum.

Reactions: Roach3558

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
1nformericial contaced me and we spoke about this case.
Actually, he misunderstood me ingame and it wasn't his attention to fool or disrespect.

The reason why we want that players contact the admins ingame directly is, because forum bans are usually longer to get sure the rulebreaker will notice his ban and what he did wrong. This can easily be abused and it happened before.

Sorry for my "harsh" answer before, @1nformercial. This was a misunderstanding from him and i hope everything is cleared now. :)

Schobi

Reactions: 1nfomercial

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
- No one was stuck in props.
- You can't be killed by props.
- You didn't apologize. You said "infomercial is a little cry baby" [2019-04-14 20:24:27].
- I already closed the case and things were handled above.
- Welcome to the community. I'm happy to see that I can get new members signed up here.
- I had a private convo with @Schobi. He elaborately explained how a proper report works. Thanks for that. Appreciated.

Last edited:

Master

14 Apr 2019
You already posted the demo....everything I said is visible on it. Maybe you could also upload a demo that starts a little bit earlier...just for the context...but I guess you won't do that. We could also just ask Roach. And yes...you are a little cry baby....and I still said that it wasn't on purpose. You provoke other players to break the rules.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
- I already closed the case and things were handled above.
for the record 1nfo: You cannot close a case (ban/unban/gag/ungag request). Schobi handled it. Master answered what seems to be relevant to him (and others), and this is perfectly ok.

Moreover this is not a barricade. It is a soda used by you to bug the elevator and prevent teammates from reaching a safe spot. bugging / exploiting the map is against the rules, as I explained you before in game.

A barricade is a prop used to protect a door or a way. It is not a prop used to exploit the map or bug an elevator.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Prevent enemies not teammates. Defamation!

I brought up the so called bug months ago. If nothing is being done, don't blame it on me but the community's lack of interest. See my ban requests from the past. Not to mention the private convo we had that included @NoMatt3r and @Nikooo777. But of cource, you wouldn't dare to bring that up, would you!?
Are you even allowed to post here?

Last edited:

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
And yes, I am protecting a way. The way up. As a CT, I try to survive and it has been working. And if you don't like the already known spot either fix it or take it out of the map list. There are demos of other players here doing the same what I've been doing. I don't see you going after them.
Things were already well handled and solved by @Schobi, but you have to keep digging. Well done! That a boy!

Last edited:

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
After some thoughts, I kindly ask the two posts above to be deleted please, inlcuding this as well. Things were solved (as far as I can say) privately with higher-ups.