26 May 2018
Denmark
Name 1nfomercial *the original*
SteamID STEAM_0:1:10587519
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date Constantly, but today 22/04 19:20 or something

Gag Reason Insulting/Swearing
Additional Information
So clearly this guy is a toxic player and an issue on the server. He harrasses and insults literally everyone, which makes people less likely to come back to the server due to a bad experience. Up to you, if you want to deal with him, but just take a look at his chat history. Constant harrasment of players. Not good for the morale of the server.

Today I joined and he started doing it to me, I never even met him before.

Chatlogs:

https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=86377
Proof Chatlog

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
"literally everyone"
"which makes people less likely to come back to the server due to a bad experience."
"Constant harrasment of players."
Love when people say "literally or constantly". Source? Really!? Not to distract, but you insulting me is legit? Hypocrite.

Most of the time, admins were online. They do good work and would have done something if needed. Mostly, I fool around with those who I've been knowing for some time. They give me shit and I give them shit back. Nothing serious. It's part of the game as long as it's rule compliant. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself by searching for my name in chat history (alt. info instead of 1nfo) of how much crap people give me. But if you are special snowflake who wants to be avoided, I'll comply. I don't even remember when was the last time, someone complained about thi. Thanks for sharing.

Love how you purposefully fake chat all of sudden after this post to play the victim / role-model: "[Legend] Gower : kaz ur a good player"

Last edited:

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
"literally everyone"
"which makes people less likely to come back to the server due to a bad experience."
"Constant harrasment of players."
Source? Really!? Not to distract, but you insulting me is legit? Hypocrite.
Love how you purposefully fake chat all of sudden after my post to play the victim / role-model: "[Legend] Gower : kaz ur a good player"

It's a legitimate concern that you're talking trash to everyone on the server, that's a fact. And I definitely don't fake chat, what are you talking about? Kaz is a nice guy, that's why I said he's a good player. And I have never insulted you, only called you toxic, because that's a fact. :)

And just look at how many people agree with what I am saying on my first post. They agree that you're not a friendly fellow, at all.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Sorry to interrupt but i can agree that you are constantly trolling/provoking on the servers. Regarding insults, I think they are usually just minor results. However back in old times I told you often enough that you should stop provoking others. And after all that time nothing has really changed, there was mainly a long break when you were not active on the servers.

Reactions: Gower

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
And here's a clip of my first ever interaction with you, never met you before and you decide to votekick me, after I ask a question in chat. And also you tell me to stfu etc. in a later clip, after I thanked a fellow zombie for helping me out. You do this to many people on the server and it creates a toxic environment.

Might take a little bit for YouTube to process it to 1080p.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
May have called me a dick. But I don't care tbh. I'd never go after someone cause of that. So much about your so called facts.
Wow, you got likes. Very representative. Could be from people who I may have publicly criticised, got banned before, etc...
Maybe let others speak for themselves, before you speak for them.
I don't play for friendliness or play to gain someone's interest to share each other beautiful stories at the end of the day.
Anyway, everything was said from my side. I gotta wake up in the morning and go to bed now.

@Dataworm no worries, you don't interrupt. Thanks for sharing. If you say it, it must mean something. Else you wouldn't share it. Maybe you are right and I've to reconsider. I'm stepping down from gaming the next few days to think about it. Thank you again.

Reactions: Dataworm

Kazama

15 Apr 2019
New york city ,usa
Was not going to post here but since my name was mentioned i will, info u do this to me all the time i dont even have to write anything in chat all i do is join the servers and boom, u start throwing insults at me u even try to throw dirt on my name and try and get people to votekick me , ur behavior needs to improve also not everyone takes it jokingly as u would assume , everyone is different.

Regards kaz

Lieutenant Ripley

17 Dec 2018
Le Havre, FRANCE
Hello
I know that I may have nothing to do in this application but I confirm for several weeks I do not come because I'm tired of this player who provokes and looks for other players
it's a sore for the waiter either he starts to adulthood or he stops but here it is.
This is the kind of player that hurts this server

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Damn, that's concrete evidence right there. A chatlog that forum won't let count, and two personal experiences without any screenshots.
I don't know Kazama. I don't know why you post here since your name was mentioned in a side quote only. Must be a friend of Gower. Please rules of who can post here.
Ripley is probably still not over it when a few players picked on him on PlagueFest some time ago. Also your login times say something else about "being gone for a few weeks".
Still, I care about every meaningful opinion like the video Gower shared. Please feel free to share if you really made similar experiences. Anyone else?

Last edited:

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
I have seen you in-game a decent amount and checked your chat log. While there isn't really any individual statements from you (bar one or two) that could warrant a gag, your overall behaviour is provoking people due to how frequent it is. You have to understand that while it might seem a joke to you, others don't see it that way and comes across as immature and trolling. I think the best thing for you to do is settle down a bit and try see it from the point of view of others. Unless other admin think otherwise i don't think it justifies a gag at the moment but i do think you should consider how you "taunt" other players, at a certain point it becomes trolling.