Anarxhy.exe

Donator
14 Feb 2019
Maryland, United States of America
Admin's Name Vortex
Time and date 11pm EST 5/28/19
Server Kitsune NA
Description
I was on Kitsune NA relaxing , and I got into an argument with some players that got out of hand. Just to make this clear, I realize that I was being toxic, and I should not have done this, and that due to anger I made false ddos threats trying to get the harassers to stop. Vortex soon comes into the server and starts to listen in on the argument. At this point I am still mad, and because of this Vortex proceeds to mute me for 1 day for toxicity/threats. I understand that I should not have been toxic, but isnt the 1 day mute quite extensive for the action I have done. To my knowledge and playtime I know that typical toxicity mutes (not racism) range from 30minutes to 4+ hours depending on the amount of mutes a player has. Soon after my 1 day mute, I started trying justify myself in the chat, and during this Vortex decided to kick me multiple times, instead of listening to my perspective. I believe that the mute, and kicks that Vortex put on me were quite extensive and were unecessary, when I should have recieved a 2 hour mute.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Vortex

GoFree Admin
Donator
9 Jan 2019
Florida, United States of America
Reason for ban: Harassment, threats to DDoS the server, mic spam and irrational arguing/taking over chat with complaining
Your actions while being overly toxic, mic spamming over and over to intentionally take over chat, and when admins were called you denied your spam. What happened after makes things worse: creating a hostile and toxic atmosphere where you are harassing other players calling them obscene names, screaming into the mic, disrespecting everyone who tried to either talk to you, calm you down, or ask you to stop. Furthermore, you then threatened to "take the server offline" and "hit off the server", and even said "I'll DDoS the server, I've done it before and I'll do it again!". Threats like this are not tolerated, and it frightened others on the server; action was requested. At this time I am unsure if any users have been threatened similarly, or if it was just the server.
After all this, you even started talking (yelling) about how you know the server's actual IP and where it's hosted, giving seemingly credible intention and knowledge that can lead to an actual attack. Again, other users tried calming you down and telling you that you really don't know what you're talking about, but you insisted: you "will take down the server again".

Distributed Denial of Service threats are not only bad for the server, but also illegal. (Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986; 18 U.S.C. §875, 18 U.S.C. §2510 et seq., 18 U.S.C. §2701 et seq., 18 U.S.C. §3121 et seq. | i.e. "Tortious Interference with Business Relationship or Expectancy") Your actions with this may be for fun, a joke, or just to make yourself look like you are a credible threat to boost your ego, but it is still against federal law to even threaten an attack. You may feel safe ignoring kids online who tell you they'll hit you off, but as cyber terrorism is all too real these days, taking threats seriously especially after the immense way you handled your speech may be needed.
However, as I seriously doubt you have any power to actually do so, I will expect the 1-week ban to serve its purpose to remind you to not threaten like this again, or go so far as to be highly toxic and create an environment detrimental to the server's players' enjoyment.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
You were threatening to DDoS the server openly via voice comms & you still the audacity to make an abuse on the admin who took action against you.

Invalid. Stop wasting our time.