Not open for further replies.

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Ingame name ViRuS
SteamID STEAM_0:1:194207194
Age 22

Motivation
i dreamed when I started playing in 2011 to be part of this clan I tried couple of times to get in but I didnt succeed now is an opportunity again and I thought yo guys could use another hunter like me. Im excited about trying to get into this clan i have been long time part of this community EH is my only goal now! One reason is that many of my friends is part of this Clan and good Clan spirit friendly people and trustworthy. I would somehow improve Clan activity Im pretty active player, and I like to play little bit relaxed It is my style playing. I admit that Im pretty good at playing even though I would not want to be selfish ;)
Clan history [NH] [DH]
Previous bans
Vac ban main acc
About me
I work as other people, now i have a lot of work this month life situation is good I have a girlfriend who supports me in matters. i like playing games to listen to music and sports. I am a reliable person and friendly/honestly. I open my sorrows if i have them in other words, I dont have nothing to hide about me.
Other accounts
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198925618568/
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001597629/
Recommended by Northernlight, Th3 H0n3y

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Ingame name ViRuS
SteamID STEAM_0:1:194207194
Age 22

Motivation
I dreamed to be a part of this clan since 2011 when I started playing on your servers. I have seen many clan but there is nothing like eh, this is my only goal left to be part of this clan.
Ive been quite a long time in this community as you can see I have met good people from EH and received good memories of old eh members, many still my friends are part of this clan now when there is a chance to try of course i will try!
I would like to improve clan activity yo guys know that Im pretty active player and Im pretty good at playing I admit it myself it, i dont like camp style so i usually try hunting zombies I usually avoid it until the end I thoug also this clan could use another hunter like me I wouldnt want to be selfish ;).
Im so excited to get to try this clan I have noticed in recent years that the people ive met EH members are friendly, respects other players/members, good sense of humour, Mature and most important reliable this Clan is worth trying to get into.
Clan history [NH] [DH]
Previous bans
vac ban main acc
About me
I live with my girlfriend now. i like watching movies/series music is still important to me most i listen dubstep/rock. my hobbies still playing ice hockey, gym, some times i walking/runing. my live situation i like what i do playing games and working still those scaffoldings. summer i like most waiting my summer holidays because i like visit other countries see culture and always learn something new. cars are of interest to me my brand is Mercedes-Benz. I am friendly, reliable and humor person I dont have anything to hide :)
Other accounts
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198925618568/
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001597629/
Recommended by Northernlight, Th3 H0n3y

Crash

18 May 2019
Ingame name Crash
SteamID STEAM_0:0:95072464
Age 19

Motivation
i love your game server
zombie hunting v3 i love it, it good too se a zombie server again
i hav play on the server for a long time and i love it
and i have always wanted to and be a part of elitehunterz
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
i love css and i am a good guy that has respek for all player i play everday and has a lot of time
Other accounts
no
Recommended by no

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
Ingame name Bîll¥†th3†Kîd
SteamID 76561198269127118
Age 27

Motivation
I want to be a part of the Family. i like the unified Feeling. helpful nice and respect is important to me =)
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
I am almost 27 years old and live in hamburg Germany. After school I went to the military for 4 years. Now I work for an insurance. I like to play CSS in my free time and meet my Friends. if you want to know more then feel free to ask me =)
Other accounts

Recommended by

ashy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Jun 2018
Sweden
Ingame name ASH ツ, Ash ^^
SteamID 76561198077962219
Age 20

Motivation
been playing on eh for like 3 years and believe it or not
ive had dreams that i was in eh haha, my goal has always been to play with the best players, im a really active player and a good team player. ive been in some beef before with some players but that is all in the past. i feel like im ready for a change.
would love to join you guys :D <3
Clan history Solo, Silenthunt, Deadlyhunter
Previous bans

About me
I love to travel, play football, hang out with friends/my girlfriend and ofc my job haha currently working in a sportstore called stadium :D
Other accounts

Recommended by

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Ingame name Hail To The King, Baby
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971568734/
Age 50

Motivation
1. For many years, I have been a proud EH-Fan member, and now I see this application as the next natural step in the EH community.
Even there is a clear rule in EH that others are not allowed to advertise for other servers, I have done exactly that, on other servers, with my EH-Fan clan tag - which is why I think we in these months see a flood of new players on the server...

2. This is a small step on a very long road towards my endgoal: become Head Admin...

3. My primary motivation is Northern.
I wanna become just as Northern as an EH member, because I think Northern sets the standard as a genuine EH member representing the clan like nobody else.

Northern told me about this rare opportunity to become an EH member.
Now only a genuine goldsoul like Northern would do that, and as I have never applied to become a member of any CSS clan before, I think this would be an exiting opportunity to see how such an application and initation process works.

Exiting to see if I would be accepted as an EH rookie
Clan history Pitbull around 2004, Dreist around 2008 - EH-fan since then
Previous bans
1 ban ( see demo, it shouldnt have been a ban :)

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=hail to the king&advType=name
About me
- Worst admin in EH history

- Humor nobody understands

Beside that, I am an entrepreneur, having 4 companies 3 of those beeing startups
Latest I have invented a thing helping old people remember to drink water, eat food and take their medicine - which is a problem for older people.

I spend all my time working, beside playing CSS
Other accounts
I have 1 other account

Captain Morgan:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098237642/
EH page:
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/members/captain-morgan.10072/
Recommended by Northern, Havoc and Ceddy if he knew I was applying

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
Ingame name Vıקe®.™
SteamID STEAM_0:1:192926202
Age 17

Motivation
I just wanted to become a good player like you guys in EH, and want to keep the name of the EH clan and to make sure to do my best to shine in EH. im a known player, everybody knows me and have some good friend in EH, love to be with you. :)))
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
My real name is Mahdy, im 17 years old and im from Sweden. i love to play games. í have played on eh server about 3 years now.
Other accounts

Recommended by

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
Ingame name Vıקe®.™
Age 17

Motivation
First, I want to say I love Eh servers, especially the Eh clan and the members who are very nice and funny.
I have seen old eh members in youtube those were amazing and that makes me join in and be a star. secondly, I have some friend in eh clan that I play with for example KURD, and that thing makes me join eh clan. I even see there is a lot of eh members that are not active and that make me sad, I want to join because I want to keep the clan alive. hope I can be with you guys ^^.
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
My real name is Mahdy, I am 17 years old, I love to play cs source especially on eh server, I have been playing 3 years now and I am a good player.
Other accounts

Recommended by KURD

Vıקe®.™

27 Apr 2019
Sweden
Ingame name Vıקe®.™
Age 17

Motivation
Firstly, I really like to play on Eh servers, especially when Eh clan members playing, because they are nice, funny and professional players. I have seen some of Eh players in youtube, and those are "Legend" and that's made me feel I can do this too. and I want to shine like them to keep the server and the eh clan alive, especially now when the v1 server is dying.
I have some good friends in that are already in Eh clan and that makes me too join and be with them in the same clan. And the most important thing is I want to be a remembered player. Hope I can be with you guys ^^.
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
My real name is Mahdy, I am 17 years old. I come from Sweden. I like to play cs source, especially on Eh server. I have played around 3 years now, and I'm a professional player.
Other accounts

Recommended by KURD

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Ingame name PARA, Queen, . S h e y l a . ❤ . xsheyla
SteamID STEAM_0:1:13158483
Age 21

Motivation
I'm playing on EH servers for 5/6 years now (6000 hrs in total).
I was like 15/16 y/o when I joined your servers and ever since I always wanted to be a part of your clan.
I even applied to become an EH member (4 years ago) but I was declined so I joined DH in 2015-2019.

It's been more than a week now since I left Deadly Hunterz. DH meant alot to me! I mean I used to be in DH for 4 years...
However I made this decision because I obviously wanna join EH and hope that after all that time I may get a chance to join your team.

I am a big fan, I love the community, I love to play on your Servers (the ammount of hrs I spent on your Servers says it all I think)
I really like the EH members - you're one of the best zombie hunters (after PARA xD)
I would enjoy to become a part of this amazing group and being capable of playing even closer with you as a team.

Besides that I'm a really active and fair player with great respect towards other players.
I don't break the rules, I'd never do that.

Dunno if skill really matters in that case but I'm "mostly" top fragging when I join the Servers.(Ask SOUR lmao)
I ofc used to be much better but I don't take cs:s soooo serious "anymore" like I gave up on tryharding xD I play for fun.
I think you know me tho xD

I hope you like my application (thanks for reading it) and I look forward to get any answer soon. See you in game!:)

- PARA
Clan history dunno if I need to mention the old ones as well 2013: NWO 2014: PwB ; DH: 2015-2019
Previous bans
/
About me
I'm known as Sheyla I'm 21 years young. I was born in germany but my parents came from turkey!
I'm a funny/crazy person.
Love gaming, listening to music, hanging out with friends, shopping, dancing, make up lol and look out for my nieces/nephews.

Atm I'm preparing to return to school after the summer holidays.

If you got any questions feel free to message/ask me on Steam. :)
Other accounts
/
Recommended by

Reactions: Hard and Dev1ne

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Ingame name reduuX.no; Slowian; P90 > M3; Khan; SLOWI4N
SteamID STEAM_0:0:47103148
Age 18

Motivation
Elite Hunter Zombie Mod was the first zm that I have sticked around with for more than a month. I've tried a few zombie mods in CSGO and one zombie escape in CSS, but it has ended the same way everytime. I played for a few days and I got bored of it. But Elite Hunterz was diffrent, I've started playing and after a first month I was surprised that am still playing here. I was playing more, I have met a few people and it got only better.
It was back at the end of 2016 or beggining of 2017.
But now, we have 2019 and I still enjoy playing on EH zm, especially hunting on v1 :)
Yes 2/3 years in not much compared to others.
I know that and I can blame only myself for finding EH zm so late.
I always wanted to be part of a private/closed clan and I was so excited when PARA asked me to join DH. I've started playing even more after that.
But now there's a chance to make my way into EH and I want to try. I am very active player, I am pretty much everyday on the server for a hour or two, sometimes even more. I'm checking forum every day. When it comes to skill in game, I have good days, I have bad days, but that's normal. I'm not the best aimer on the server but I have my moments. And I don't like to camp, I am hunting whenever it's possible.
Sometimes when I got mad I used to call people "Little Shit" I was doing it for fun but I know diffrent people can take it diffrently so I stopped. Now I'm trying to be polite, when someone insults me I don't care about it.

I really would like to be part of Elite Hunterz Clan, to play with you as a clan mate, to represent EH on zm and not only.
And I would Proudly represent it.
Elite HunterZ has a great Community, very nice people,
and I am proud to be a part of it.

I hope it's not too long, and thank you for reading it.
Slowian
Clan history Fun/open clans: Negative, ED. Private/closed clan: DH
Previous bans
I was banned two times back in 2017.

Ban 2017-07-04: I rejoined as last CT. Yes, simple reason, don't know why I did that.

Ban 2017-08-27: Teaming - This is the ban I want to explain. It was a late night, there were only a few players on V1. Map - 4way. We were all knifing each other for fun because we were bored - big map, only a few players. Everything was fine until new player joined the server. Someone knifed a zombie to him, he started shooting instead of using knife so zombie just killed him. Maybe it was me who knifed that zombie to him, I don't really remember. He got killed by that zombie, got mad, made a demo and probably posted it on forum. At the morning I tried to join the server but got the information that I'm banned. That day a few other players(2 or 3)got banned because of this situation. We deserved that ban, even tho we were doing it for fun, when server was pretty much empty. We were still breaking the rules afterall.
About me
My name is Kamil, I am 18 years old.
I am from Poland, I was born here and am still living here.
I really like humour, every kind of, especially Dark one.
I have a little interest in cars, I am in mechanical school where I learn about them.
I like going on parties/events with people I know.
I love dogs and I have one, French bulldog named Borys. He's only 8 months old :)
I like music especially Dubstep/Trap.
And of course I love gaming, I am playing games from my youngest years. FPS/RPG and sometimes racing ones.
I am a nice and calm person overall, you really need to piss me off To get on my bad side hah.
Other accounts

Recommended by

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Ingame name ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ
SteamID STEAM_0:0:29786744
Age 24

Motivation
I would like to become a EH Member because i like it to play inside a big Clan. Before i wrote this Application i played for SH, however the other Members from SH got inactive except 2 Players, so i left the Clan some Days ago and was thinking about something new, then someone told me about the reopened Application possibility for EH and now im trying it.

I am a very fair and harmonic Player, i never insult other Players and i can accept Deaths which are the result of Edgers etc.

My Playstyle is more aggressive, i dont like to Camp and i never sit longer then its necessary inside a Camping Spot.
Because of this i die very often and my KD suffers from it. I know the most Maps very well and almost all Ways to enter popular places.

Im always ready to learn something new from other Players which are better then me, and this is also a reason why i am here now, i can learn alot from EH.

I left last year around October because of my Girlfriend and my Education, i finished the biggest Part from my exams now and i want to come back completly also as Administrator if i get accepted again.

I think the most of you know me from back then already a bit, feel free to contact me if you wanna know something.

Thanks for your Time!
Clan history SilentHunt, Moderator
Previous bans

About me
My name is Toby, im 24 years old and i work for a big board Game Company.
My Hobbys are MX, CSS, and hanging out with my Friends.
I am in a working shift so, i can play at Night and Day for some hours.
Other accounts

Recommended by

Reactions: Shez
28 Mar 2019
Ingame name Annihilation
SteamID gregbgms14
Age 17

Motivation
I want to become a member of EH because i wanna show my self to everyone how good i can be.i want to get more players because of that and record videos on EH servers.
Clan history JNA , ED, Eptiic
Previous bans

About me
i am a 17 year old dirtbike rider. I also edit and make videos for youtube.I love to help people when i ride around the street.i love listening to HardStyle / Hardcore. i love to hang out with my friend , ride together and play games.
Other accounts

Recommended by Nope.

1 Jun 2019
Ingame name [»eX.] Night Viper
SteamID STEAM_1:1:503615052
Age 22

Motivation
I want to be an admin on the basis of getting other players to behave and follow the rules, so other players can enjoy the game
I play regularly on the server and looks very many become aggressive because the players do not follow the rules. Several of the players mostly won't be coming back to the server when its gonna be like that. Therefore I'll apply as an admin to help assist the players to have a better stay, so they want to come back.

My Rank on this server Please see=https://www.gametracker.com/player/[»eX.] Night Viper/v1.elite-hunterz.info:27015/
i am playing this server 3 year regularly. there are many Admin vs ME
Clan history SupremeElite
Previous bans
none
About me
i am merav. just 22 year old . i am the boyfriend of Hemanshu. i am from DenMark
Other accounts
none
Recommended by none

1 Jun 2019
Ingame name [»eX.] Night Viper
SteamID STEAM_1:1:503615052
Age 22

Motivation
I want to be an admin on the basis of getting other players to behave and follow the rules, so other players can enjoy the game
I play regularly on the server and looks very many become aggressive because the players do not follow the rules. Several of the players mostly won't be coming back to the server when its gonna be like that. Therefore I'll apply as an admin to help assist the players to have a better stay, so they want to come back.

My Rank on this server Please see=https://www.gametracker.com/player/[»eX.] Night Viper/v1.elite-hunterz.info:27015/
i am playing this server 3 year regularly. there are many Admin vs ME
Clan history SupremeElite
Previous bans
none
About me
i am merav. just 22 year old . i am the boyfriend of Hemanshu. i am from DenMark
Other accounts
none
Recommended by None

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Ingame name G̷σωєя ヅ
SteamID STEAM_0:0:32759924
Age 21

Motivation
Why me? I would like to join your clan because it's a great community of good people. EH has such a long history, it's ancient at this point. EH, to me, is a symbol of Zombie Mod. And I would like to be a part of this group. EH members represent the server, and so will I. I will aspire to be a beacon of light that players can call upon whenever they're in need.

I've played ZM in various modded forms through out the years, I started playing CS:S when I was 7, and IIRC, one of the first servers I tried was a ZM server. I got hooked.

Indeed, I also want to join, because I want to settle down in a clan, and since i'm an administrator on the server and the server has a clan, it would seem like a perfect fit. Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Gower
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
Hi! You know me as Gower, I just turned 21 on May 20th. In my daily life, I am a student, kind of hard to explain what I do in English, but I am studying pedagogy. After I graduate, there will be all sorts of people related jobs available to me. I can work with normal or troubled kids, teens, even adults. etc. Or I could choose a different path and work with disabled people. Currently I work in a sports kindergarten in my daily life. I'll be there for 4 months before I return to school for another 6 months, and then I'll go back to work once more.

Anyway.. I like to hang out with my friends and family, but I also really enjoy my alone time, just being alone and having relaxing. I have a girl friend that I see pretty often, we don't live in the same city, so we have to coordinate it a bit. Well, I think that's enough about me, at least from the top of my head. Again, thanks for your time.
Other accounts

Recommended by

Reactions: Ruans

DemonHunterZ

8 Jun 2019
Ingame name DemonHunterZ
SteamID [U:1:1008334479]
Age 38

Motivation

I want to Be ADMIN. or EH member.please Add me...
Clan history SupremeElite , Elite DuckerZ
Previous bans
I am not banned by any admin.
About me
just i am 38 year old. and i am from MyanMar.
I am Nick. i am the friend of Night Viper or Merav. why ban you Night Viper.
Other accounts
Night Viper
Recommended by not or Night Viper but he is not EH member

DemonHunterZ

8 Jun 2019
Ingame name DemonHunterZ
SteamID [U:1:1008334479]
Age 38

Motivation

I want to Be ADMIN. or EH member.please Add me...
Clan history SupremeElite , Elite DuckerZ
Previous bans
I am not banned by any admin.
About me
just i am 38 year old. and i am from MyanMar.
I am Nick. i am the friend of Night Viper or Merav. why ban you Night Viper.
Other accounts
Night Viper
Recommended by not or Night Viper but he is not EH member

✩๖ۣۜWhite Wolf

Donator
17 Jun 2019
Finland
Ingame name ✩๖ۣۜWhite Wolf
SteamID STEAM_0:1:34081228
Age 24

Motivation
I'm getting back to css and found my new go-to server, and want to be part of it
Clan history
Previous bans

About me
Currently driving trucks as part time job and hobbies
include Trial, for 7 years now. I am a bit shy in nature but i get along with people really well. I am also a car enthusiast
Other accounts

Recommended by no

Status
Not open for further replies.