Invalid Bleh Bleh is beyond lame

Should Bleh Bleh lose admin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raminus polus

2 Jun 2019
Oakland
Bleh Bleh is a child who doesn't get a joke and because of that bans everyone. He gets the largest power high from banning people and exerting power. Everyone had fun until he showed up and banned everyone. Only he and the people who only back him up are left unmuted. He uses it as a personal discord only letting people he likes speak. When someone claims to invent CSGO surfing and mutes him because he didn't get a joke. When someone spoke about becoming admin, he said he'd use every fiber in his body to stop him. In conclusion, Bleh Bleh is a power-hungry, unfunny, loser who won't let anyone have fun who isn't supporting him or pretending to be his friend. When checking the logs you'll see some very inflammatory comments on my part but please ignore those because the goal was to make him more mad and gag me. Thank you for the audience.

Reactions: Humphrey

Humphrey

2 Jun 2019
This is very moving paragraph. I can also bear witness to the events that happened between the dates of 6/1 and 6/2.

Ron

2 Jun 2019
This brought me to tears. I cannot believe such actions were taken by an admin. Unacceptable!

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
I cannot believe such abhorrent actions were taken by an admin! Relinquish his rights immediately!

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
legit bannable

Myst

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Feb 2019
London
Quoting from Legacy "legit bannable"

Reactions: I am Legacy

Bleh Bleh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Dec 2018
upload_2019-6-2_2-26-30.png
upload_2019-6-2_2-27-51.png

Okay first off, I didn't ban anyone. I muted you for 30 minutes at first for starting arguments, then muted you again for 60 minutes after, for your toxicity, which you then took to chat as shown above. Then you decide saying that you wanted to make me mad was your excuse? ("very inflammatory comments on my part but please ignore those because the goal was to make him more mad and gag me.") I feel that is enough evidence as to why you were muted alone. In reference to the statement, "When someone spoke about becoming admin, he said he'd use every fiber in his body to stop him.", I also told them that they could make one if they wanted to, however that player was extremely toxic and I said that while I didn't have the final decision. I told him that I would deny him and explain why (he had comm blocks, was extremely toxic and barely had any time played on our servers). Personally I feel although perhaps a tad unprofessional because I was in the heat of the moment, that even then it definitely doesn't compare to either of your chatlogs. This may not be an excuse, but after all, the player I said that to had threatened my life multiple times, and I would not want a player like that to have admin capabilities on our servers.

Reactions: Myst

raminus polus

2 Jun 2019
Oakland
What I said was bad but I'm not a server admin. I got mad because people go to surf lobbies to talk to each other in inevitably get in stupid arguments. You act like me saying awful stuff is anything more than an edgy 14 year old saying stuff for shock value. I know what I said was really bad and it was 3 AM and all I wanted to do was have fun and you muted everyone so you could talk to people who kept supporting you. Excuse me if I got mad and said the most vulgar things I could think of because all I wanted to do was have fun with people and you went and muted everyone. If you believe that what I said was anything more than a joke to get you more angry than you already were you're even more than an oblivious child than I thought you were. Plus you laughed as I said these things in chat so don't acted liked you reeled in horror as I legitimately threatened you. You won't pull up your instigating reactions to me and everyone else and you can't pull up the voice chat so all you have is an angry guy acting as though he was a psychopath. Toxicity isn't being funny to get in fake arguments, it's muting everyone because you can't take a joke and unfairly applying the rules to a select group of people that you don't like. But as the rules say, "The admin is always right."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10599

I thought you were better then this @BlehBleh. No food for you tonight.

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Shouldn't come as a surprise but: You "joking" doesn't matter at all depending on the things you say and you should stop acting as though it's a valid excuse for your behavior.

raminus polus

2 Jun 2019
Oakland
And you would be correct Oliver, there is no excuse for my behavior. I'm not trying to defend what I say because it is terrible and if I am banned for it so be it. I accept the consequences of my actions. But what it not fair was how the rules were selectively applied. One person would be allowed to play music while another wouldn't because he didn't like the person. I complain because I was muted while others were not. I apologize for what I said and if my words nullify my complaint then I accept that.

Bleh Bleh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Dec 2018
Honestly, I don't 100% agree with that final rule, but I don't make the rules. Also, the person that wasnt allowed to play music was playing it through their microphone, which was poor quality, and is not allowed. However, the person that was allowed to, played it through slam, and the vote came out as a yes, so no, the rules are not selective

Bleh Bleh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Dec 2018
I did hold a vote for multiple other people, everyone that was playing it through slam or any other application of the sort.

Bleh Bleh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Dec 2018
There may be, but if there are I don't believe I can access those, but if you'd like I can try to get someone who can (If it does exist)

raminus polus

2 Jun 2019
Oakland
Okay. I'd like to apologize Bleh Bleh if I did in any make you feel uncomfortable or threatened. That was not the goal and I am deeply sorry if this is the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.