Handled Ungag Request: Jonesy

Jonesy

13 Apr 2019
United Kingdom
Ingame name Jonesy
SteamID STEAM_1:0:196820542

Gag reason Not a gag it was a mute but their is no option for unmute request
Ungag reason
My MUTE was extended due to what i typed in CHAT which makes no sense if anything my gag should have been extended not my muke. im a bit lost on how the admin came to this conclusion but its a bit of an odd one if you ask me. Why extend a MUTE based on what i said in CHAT.

Myst

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Feb 2019
London
Thank you for requesting a ungag & unmute !
Unfortunately, you were a bit toxic on our servers. Your mute & gag was give by one of our Admins : Oliver and the duration of your mute & gag is 1 week. However let's not forget your chat log as well. Also, I heard that you have been warned multiple of times by Admins of Go-Free and you didn't want to listen to them. Back to the chat logs, I want you to look at some of the things you have mentioned in chat on the Go - Free servers
Screenshots of Jonesy's chat logs from 07-06-2019 to 06-06-2019:
ITWZ67O.png

ht9ycGQ.png

xA8EBAC.png

By looking at this it is for sure that you will not be able to get an ungag / unmute. However, you can contact the admin who gave you the mute or you can contact us on our discord server to discuss this with a Head Admin.

Attachments

• Jonesy 3.PNG
    Jonesy 3.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Jonesy 1.PNG
    Jonesy 1.PNG
    68.1 KB · Views: 117
  • Jonesy 2.PNG
    Jonesy 2.PNG
    81.1 KB · Views: 129

Dippy ★

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Mar 2019
United Kingdom
The mute was extended because you may start saying the things you said in chat above through voice, you're lucky to have the one day gag instead of a week gag on top of the mute.

Myst

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Feb 2019
London
* Adding to my reply *

Whatever happened in voice chat on the server where you got muted for 1 week that unfortunately, don't know about that as I have mentioned you will have to talk to the admin who gave out the mute.

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
The mute was not actually extended due to anything you said in the chat, but rather because I realized you've already had multiple encounters with other admins/players, which didn't end on good terms, judging from your log of previous comm blocks. The reason you only got gagged for a day is because your previous offences seem to have mainly been voice chat related and also because your offence in the chat wasn't all that severe (spamming). I stand by the decision and will not lift the mute unless an SPA/HA has a different perspective on the situation.

Jonesy

13 Apr 2019
United Kingdom
Thank you for requesting a ungag & unmute !
Unfortunately, you were a bit toxic on our servers. Your mute & gag was give by one of our Admins : Oliver and the duration of your mute & gag is 1 week. However let's not forget your chat log as well. Also, I heard that you have been warned multiple of times by Admins of Go-Free and you didn't want to listen to them. Back to the chat logs, I want you to look at some of the things you have mentioned in chat on the Go - Free servers
Screenshots of Jonesy's chat logs from 07-06-2019 to 06-06-2019:
ITWZ67O.png

ht9ycGQ.png

xA8EBAC.png

By looking at this it is for sure that you will not be able to get an ungag / unmute. However, you can contact the admin who gave you the mute or you can contact us on our discord server to discuss this with a Head Admin.

These were not taken from when i was muted. These were taken the other night i was muted when dippy and you were laughing at was i was typing. However i respect your decision to keep the mute and i will wait the rest of the duration of it. :)