DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hey fellows,

i started my Hammer Editor last weekend again and started a Special Map for V1.
Motivation for that Map was Maps like Cbble Rush and Fast, those Maps are great, but i think its too bad that those Campers can still ruin the Gameplay for Zombies. They take a lot of their HP or ruin their Bhop.

So i thought about a Map, which is perfect for Hunting and Camping also, but without the posibility for Campers to take much Damage on Zombies.
Resident Evil was kind of a role model this Map, and so i started.

Basics:
1 or 2 Spawns, like 4 way all spawn on same point, or im gonna reflect the spawn and make 2 for ct/t.
Small Area with some Camp Spots, which can be hold by 1-X Players so the "Newborn" have also a good Chance to get trough the 5min.

Big tunnel to jump down inside the undergrounds, where will be no single Camp Spot, just long corridors with flashing Light, dark edges to hide, as ZM or CT, inside the corridors there will be some Props for blocking Entrances or Zombie Hordes.

ZigZag Ways into different Rooms, some teleporters for a fast sidestep for Zombies, or for Escape from them.

Currently im not finished, but before i take my time for this i wanna also hear some opinions from you guys for this Basic Idea, of course i will try finish it in a few weeks and optimize it. I build it true to detail, but smooth Gameplay is a bit more important.

I brought 2 Screenies for now. more will be follow!.
I dont like the current Texture from the Spawn Building and this Metal "fence", but it was from a earlier idea so im gonna change it when i decided how the skybox should look like. ( City Dessert etc)
Spawnzone.jpg
Underground.jpg

Current Status:
Beginning 10%

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Sounds like a perfect map for Zombie horde mod haha, i like it and im looking forward to the results!

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Of course im looking to Balance it to 50% which could be easily done but for now its not far enough for that :p

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
if you want to do it good there will be a lot of work, btw try to draw ur ideas and post here so we can have a good view on your ideas :)

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Changed the Spawn Zone Textures
Added some more Stuff, still a bit empty
Finished the first Room, looking for some darker textures
Finished the Water Pool for the Humans to jump down

20181004190056_1.jpg
20181004174950_1.jpg

The Idea now:

Create a "Building" or something for the Hole, looks to empty right now, maybe add a breakable Glass Floor/Roof like GlassWar
Setup like 4-5 such Rooms, fill it up with some Props and spot Lights
Connect the Rooms with large corridors filled with some boxes and crates
Adding some invisible ways to enter every single room from another one
Use Different Light Colours, White and Red
Hold a dark atmosphere inside the Undergrund
Detail the whole Map

Map Status 15%

Reactions: Havoc

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team