25 Oct 2018
Germany
Name Spaghetticat420
SteamID 76561197991000000
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 05.07.19 18:20h

Ban Reason Blocking, Barricade destroying
Additional Information
He close doors on Team mates- even as i ask him to stop it.
He is talking trash … say i am a lier etc. pls take care of it.
i have a demo and a screenshot as a proof
Proof Demo

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
screenshot

Attachments

• 20190705182334_1.jpg
    20190705182334_1.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 100

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Oh does the right button close the door? I thought left button closes door. I was spamming the open button in case somebody shot our side's close button (which they did last round). I usually take left corridor from spawn and there I have to spam right button to avoid griefers on other side closing my door, so I shot right button here too.

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
Oh does the right button close the door? I thought left button closes door. I was spamming the open button in case somebody shot our side's close button (which they did last round). I usually take left corridor from spawn and there I have to spam right button to avoid griefers on other side closing my door, so I shot right button here too.
Dude you did not just shut the gates once … even as i ask u to stop .. u call me a liar etc.

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Because I didn't do it before?! I told you I usually go left corridor because it can be faster if you spam open button so that nobody closes door on you.

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
If right corridor right button doesn't open door, then my mistake. I thought it would be same like the button layout when going via left corridor

And please do not insult me and be rude to me in game chat, if you have a problem post it in the forum.

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
If right corridor right button doesn't open door, then my mistake. I thought it would be same like the button layout when going via left corridor

And please do not insult me and be rude to me in game chat, if you have a problem post it in the forum.
u should be careful what u talk about me ..
i am not rude or insult other Player.. admin can read the Chat history and if its not true (thats what it is) u have to expect consequences …

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
I'm not discussing. I said if the right button doesn't open the door then it was my mistake, sorry I thought it opens like it does when you go via left corridor.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello @_BillytheKid_ and thanks for reporting this to us.

I have reviewed the demo and Spaghetticat does indeed close the door but the demo only shows him do it once and as he explained that he thought the right one opened it i choose to give him a chance and believe him since he does not have any previous bans.

@SpaghettiCat the button closest to the wall (towards the spawn) opens the door, the button that is towards the area you go is the one that closes the door, it is a bit confusing if you don't know, would be great if there was a little sign saying which button does what.
This is a warning, if it happens again we will take action as now you hopefully understand it better.

Have a nice weekend guys.

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Thank you for being understanding, Havoc.

Billy, in the future, please instead of shouting, being rude and insulting to people, be respectful. If you did that we could have easily communicated and I would have understood I was doing the wrong thing by accident, and this whole mess would have been avoided.

_BillytheKid_

Donator
25 Oct 2018
Germany
Hello @_BillytheKid_ and thanks for reporting this to us.

I have reviewed the demo and Spaghetticat does indeed close the door but the demo only shows him do it once and as he explained that he thought the right one opened it i choose to give him a chance and believe him since he does not have any previous bans.

@SpaghettiCat the button closest to the wall (towards the spawn) opens the door, the button that is towards the area you go is the one that closes the door, it is a bit confusing if you don't know, would be great if there was a little sign saying which button does what.
This is a warning, if it happens again we will take action as now you hopefully understand it better.

Have a nice weekend guys.

Again, I am respectful to everyone, do not insult anyone, or am rude. admin can confirm that by my chat history. please stop lying cat.
I have told you more than once that you are breaking the rules and ask you if you begging for a ban but you ignored me and keep talked about sexual things with other players. HAVOC pls check his Chat history.
Congratulations cat he believes your lie

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I read both of your chat-logs and you both have a flawed chat-log, i will suggest you both drop this little fight you have and enjoy the game instead.

@_BillytheKid_ You should not ask people if they are begging for bans and acting like an admin, we are happy that you report rule breakers to us and that you tell people if they break the rules but don't act like you are an admin when you are not.

@SpaghettiCat Please watch your chat-log, you say a lot of inappropriate things and you are leaning towards a gag, think about what you are writing next time.

Enjoy the Summer guys!