28 Apr 2019
Germany
Name Phail To The King, Baby [DK]
SteamID STEAM_0:0:5651503
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 09.07.2019 16:20

Ban Reason Blocking, Teamkilling
Additional Information
Apparantly he didn't like where I was standing and then decided to block me to get me killed. If you check the chatlogs he even admits to it saying: hopefully you learned not to destroy barricades now, eventhough I didn't destroy anything. He is also quite toxic towards the other players on the server constantly calling everyone noobs and idiots and telling them everything they do is wrong
Proof Demo

Attachments

• Phail to the king.mp4
    130.6 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
I will put my thoughts on this and another admin can interject if i am wrong. I don't think this is banworthy, if you are bouncing back and forward in that position then you know people are going to push behind you and you risk being blocked. Your finger should always be on your !zstuck bind if you are going to temp fate like that considering you are putting yourself in a bad spot.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I would just like to point out how on the map you can clearly see how much space there was between me and him not to mention he wasn't even directly behind me, all of a sudden he moves up directly behind me to block me. Also I ask you to consider the fact that after I called him out for blocking me he admitted saying he wants me to learn from it

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
I understand, and i know what he can be like sometimes. Problem is it's a situation you could have easily used !zstuck to escape and you put yourself into it by goading the zombies every few seconds. Many ban requests have been denied in the past due to the player being able to escape by simply using !zstuck so it would be inconsistent to let this go through. I am not saying he done this by accident or anything but in other similar situations i see this happen by accident when players push too far ahead, it's good practice to have !zstuck bound to one of your mouse side buttons or something quickly accessible.

His chatlog is an anthology in itself.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Generally the should’ve used zstuck response is given for accidental or unintended blocking. Haven’t looked at anything or watched demo but seems like that’s not the case here. If kriptic was killed because of it and hail did indeed admit to doing it intentionally then a ban should likely be issued @Docta . If he didn’t die then I’ll trust your judgement

Docta

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
29 Dec 2017
Just a quick post before i head out. It seemed quite minor when i watched it but i think it would be best if a more experienced admin gave their opinion on it. Uploaded it so others can watch without downloading.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I understand, and i know what he can be like sometimes. Problem is it's a situation you could have easily used !zstuck to escape and you put yourself into it by goading the zombies every few seconds. Many ban requests have been denied in the past due to the player being able to escape by simply using !zstuck so it would be inconsistent to let this go through. I am not saying he done this by accident or anything but in other similar situations i see this happen by accident when players push too far ahead, it's good practice to have !zstuck bound to one of your mouse side buttons or something quickly accessible.

His chatlog is an anthology in itself.
First of all, I would like to thank you for your time and say I understand the point your making, still I believe in combination with him admitting to blocking me after I think a ban should be issued. I want you to know however regardless of whether or not you ban him, I will respect your decision either way.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
First of all my apologies as i know i'm not allowed 2 post in this thread, but i couldn't resist... What i see is bunch of players defending themselves against zombies in nice camping position. And then @Kr1pT1c the saviour is coming... instead of taking position and help other guys 2 defend he's doing what ? started dancing like horny virgin in front of other guys not to be only constant threat to be infected by zombie and then kill them, but also make it hard 4 other guys to aim zombies and defend themselves. In this situation, dear @Kr1pT1c , i would call you selfish noob and you've got what you deserved. Phail did nothing wrong, he's been only defending himself from being infected. Have a nice day and see you in respawn.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
@rhodo: ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and the player that is involved in the ban request are allowed to reply to the thread!
Anyway, everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA), so your word is not needed. DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah ban him" and so on. This will lead into a punishment.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
holy moly - how can there be any doubt - yes I blocked him - lol - I take my punishment :)

It was actually on purpose cus he kept on moving back and forward . and we had a lot of teamers in server at that moment.
Teamers= ppl teaming with zombies: going to the edge to die and then kill all ct -

I was wondering why so many did that - and found out that there had been a RANK RESET
No wonder people freak out and want easy points

Questionable, like DOCTA said . yes - but I did i to prevent a noob getting easy points - but still, I did block him to get him away.

Perhaps RANKS / POINT system should be removed, so we dont see these scenes everytime there is a RANK RESET??

Reactions: Gomis

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
@easy
@rhodo: ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and the player that is involved in the ban request are allowed to reply to the thread!
Anyway, everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them. I want to remind you that what will happen is due to our decision (admins, SPA, HA), so your word is not needed. DO NOT POST things like "GIVE HIM 3 months", "well done he deserved it", "shut up", "yeah ban him" and so on. This will lead into a punishment.

I couldnt imagine ANYbody would say such thing about me.... ;)

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
@Docta

regarding banlength - best practises is, that first time offenders (first time ban for blocking) is only i.e. 1 hr.

Basicly not a problem, cus I just use one of my other accounts to play - but just so you know that the 1 day ban is normally too long for a first time

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Haily to the babe,

ban length is fine, it's within the range we want our admins to take action by forum requests. A ban length upt to 1 day ensures both that the offender notices his verdict and is given the chance to improve his behaviour. Regarding you are a multi accounting ex-admin I have to express my disappointment about you breaking rules on purpose. Regarding you even applied for membership some weeks ago I am even more disappointed. Summed up Docta's choice of ban length sounds perfect to me.

Please know that multiple accounts do not prevent you from being judged or punished mate. So play fair now and stay calm - I know you are a nice and fair player normally, please dont turn into the opposite :)

And please - like I already told you sometimes in game and via steam - stop insulting our players. You aint a raging teenager, are you?

Reactions: Dataworm and Melisa

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
@easy
Well, I only rage when I see unfairness - I have always been this way - I have explained it for you all, in admin forum back then - and before I became admin I was like that: always raging at those who offend other players when no admins are around: I want fair and even game for all...
Sorry, I cant change that.
So you see - it has nothing to do about age - so please keep the discussion where it belongs and dont petronizzzze me :)

Regarding my multiple accounts - well, as you probably know, I hide under other names and IP and play anyway :)

And you know what Nikoo says: new account, new chance - so I think its pretty clear around that.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
holy moly - how can there be any doubt - yes I blocked him - lol - I take my punishment :)

It was actually on purpose cus he kept on moving back and forward . and we had a lot of teamers in server at that moment.
Teamers= ppl teaming with zombies: going to the edge to die and then kill all ct -

I was wondering why so many did that - and found out that there had been a RANK RESET
No wonder people freak out and want easy points

Questionable, like DOCTA said . yes - but I did i to prevent a noob getting easy points - but still, I did block him to get him away.

Perhaps RANKS / POINT system should be removed, so we dont see these scenes everytime there is a RANK RESET??
I didn't even know points were reset, nor do I care about it. I wasn't trying to purposely get infected to get everyone killed either. In hindsight, I agree perhaps I should be more careful and not run back and forth as I did, as there is a bigger risk for everyone like this. In that regard I thank both you and rhodo for pointing this out to me, although the childish manner in which you both expressed yourself made it quite difficult to take you seriously to be honest.