Location United States

English knowledge Intermediate
Other languages A little Russian, Some Hebrew
Timezone Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune, Utopia, Mesa
Past admin experience
None in CS
Motivation
I would like to be a admin because i would love to help the GoFree servers as much as possible because there are a lot of people who are toxic and micspam or are just harassing other players.
I would like to do my best to help stop this or at least maintain it.
About me
I don't do much, sometimes i stream on YouTube or Twitch but i mainly just play games and i love to play Surf maps on CS:GO (mainly kitsune and utopia)
And i do sadly play fortnite.
Referred by

nerfhitboxes

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Jun 2019
East Coast, USA
Ingame name nerfhitboxes
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404441675
SteamID STEAM_1:1:222087973
Age 15 (16 in august)
Location east coast united states

English knowledge Advanced
Other languages none atm
Timezone UTC -5
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune 24/7 (us) utopia 24/7 (us) tier 1-2 rotational
Past admin experience
administration of discord server with 100 or so people mainly chill
Motivation
I'd like to become a go-free admin because for the times that i play, which varies from mid afternoon to late night, the u.s. servers can be very toxic and it can often be disappointing to me how often people can get away with rule breaking simply because it wasn't possible for even a VIP to deescalate the situation or provide necessary consequences to people and i would like to make the go-free community a better and more enjoyable community for all.
About me
I'm a rising junior in high school, i like to cycle and kayak white water rapids, and also fish i consider myself fairly outdoorsy although the opposite can be said sometimes. i made the transition to PC-gaming around a year ago from console as it just seemed more fun and never regretted it. my goals in life are to move to a bigger city get a psychology degree, become a police officer, then go into federal law enforcement.
Referred by

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: shipp

Not F4KIE

29 Jun 2019
Ingame name Not F4KIE
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/otakunotweebideet
SteamID otakunotweebideet
Age 12
Location britian/manchester

Other languages polish
Timezone 22:57 or 10:57
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
id like to become admi. for your servers because i want to help others and stop people from being racist ect and improve other peoples gameplay
About me
my real name is patrick i live in britain and im 12 years old i dont find myself funny but infact annoying but if i can help atleast that makes me happy
Referred by

SynergySupreme_

30 Jun 2019
United States of America
Ingame name SynergySupreme_
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/Clayhollywood
SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/id/Clayhollywood
Age 18
Location Marysville Ohio

Other languages no other languages
Timezone UTC -4:00 (NEW YORK)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Teir 1-2 Easy Surf
Past admin experience
was an admin on OmegaGaming servers for approx. 1 year till they shutdown. and admin on Aerial surf servers before that
Motivation
keeping the surf communities i frequent and nice as possible and keep it peaceful for all surfers
About me
i am 18 ive been playing csgo and surfing for about 4 years. i do have a full time job but will be on when i can. i enjoy the sport of bowling and i love to surf :)
Referred by

ShadowZ

1 Jul 2019
United States of America
Ingame name ShadowZ
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198715946451/
SteamID 76561198715946451
Age 17
Location United States

Other languages N/A
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
Admin In FiveM Communities as Well As Discord Including FLE, DLRP, And Matrix Gaming.
Motivation
I would like to be an Admin on you servers to help out. I've been wanting to find a good server for a while now.
About me
My Name is Jack. I love to play CSGO, Race Dirtbikes, and Play Ice Hockey. I am a pretty funny and chill guy, I am easy to approach, and I am certainly fun to play with.
Referred by N/A

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Ingame name shmec
Steam profile link https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/wispyskies
SteamID STEAM_1:0:101220101
Age 16
Location USA

Other languages n/a
Timezone UTC-4
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
GoFree
Motivation
I frequent tier 1-2 much more than 24/7s, which may bias my answer slightly. A lot of 1-2 is calm than 24/7s, however every once in a while you'll get users who are quite toxic, racist and homophobic perhaps, and disrespectful. As 1-2 is more isolated compared to 24/7s there is not much admin activity on the server. I believe that sometimes you can be lenient towards some "un-normal" behavior, as long as it doesn't get to a disrespectful or racial point, since users in GoFree should be free to speak as they please (in moderation). I was on the fence about re-applying however there was an incident on 1-2 that pushed me to apply since I could not have a discussion without some users "interfering." GoFree typically is quite calm, however I'd like to be there in the case that in strays away from friendly discussion.
About me
I'm 16 and I've been surfing on GoFree for maybe 3/4 years(?). Regrettably I was here as an admin under false information for some time. When I'm not surfing or hanging out with friends I spend lots of time programming (I'm quite fluent in java/JS, and some C/python). I aspire to get better at surfing through the tier 3-6 server but it's been quite challenging.
Referred by Havoc

Kokiri_Aoi

Ingame name [-Infinite-]
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198836232640/
SteamID hiro5515
Age 13
Location Lousiana

Other languages None
Timezone UTC−06:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to become admin because i enjoy communicating with other CS players on the server and I follow the rules very well and will try my best to take care of the server so every player has a good experience while playing on it.
About me
I am a 13 year old boy. Good Listener, Can be annoying sometimes, pretty good at surf (trying to get better), likes anime. Pretty Strict
Referred by Dippy, nerfhitboxes

masterfreekyt

2 Jul 2019
Canada
Ingame name masterfreekyt
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807725977/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:423730124
Age 12
Location ontario, canada

Other languages a bit of french
Timezone eastern standard time (est)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune, utopia, mesa, teir 1-2 mixed maps
Past admin experience

Motivation
I love surf and i play it everyday especially kitsune i want to be admin so i can get to know people better. I also like being a leader for educational work and for just fun actives.
About me
My name is Joshua i play video games almost everyday. But at the same time i'm a very athletic boy and my favorite sport to play is basketball. I'm young but i can be mature when i need to be and funny and chill when i need to be. Also my time on kitsune is 1:03:90
Referred by dippy

masterfreekyt

2 Jul 2019
Canada
Ingame name masterfreekyt
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198807725977/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:423730124
Age 12
Location ontario, canada

Other languages a bit of french
Timezone eastern standard time (est)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune, utopia, mesa, teir 1-2 mixed maps
Past admin experience

Motivation
I love surf and i play it everyday especially kitsune i want to be admin so i can get to know people better. I also like being a leader for educational work and for just fun actives.
About me
My name is Joshua i play video games almost everyday. But at the same time i'm a very athletic boy and my favorite sport to play is basketball. I'm young but i can be mature when i need to be and funny and chill when i need to be. Also my time on kitsune is 1:03:90
Referred by dippy

Propumpkin

3 Jul 2019
Ingame name Propumpkin
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheProPumpkin/
SteamID Propumpkin
Age 22
Location bluffton south carolina

Other languages 10 out of 10 would speak anywhere
Timezone eastern time zone
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers kitsune 24/7
Past admin experience
none whatsoever I just feel like I could help out
Motivation
people on the servers bullying and saying profanities
About me
I'm very calm but I don't sound like my age at all. I have a sister and brother. And I was born and raised in Bluffton SC
Referred by

ThatPH4Bot

2 Jul 2019
Ingame name ThatPH4Bot
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971043881/home/
SteamID 76561198971043881
Age 13
Location US

Other languages None.
Timezone Eastern.
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Tier 1-2 Surf.
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would want to help the servers by providing protection from bullies /toxic players. There have been many occurrences of players hurting themselves because of this.
About me
I am very helpful when people need me, I play mostly Fortnite, but I do play cs-go and rust regularly.
Referred by

nasbro1

4 Jul 2019
Ingame name nasbro1
Steam profile link i don't know
SteamID i don't know
Age 11
Location USA

Other languages 7/10 i only speak English
Timezone EST
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia 24/7
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would like to keep this server clean and try to help it become a better place.
About me
I like coding, I am curious, and I am a very good person overall.
Referred by no i was not referred by anyone.

D

Deleted member 10599

Ingame name FRZN
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/kindaFRZN
SteamID STEAM_1:0:191291494
Age 16
Location Massachusetts, United States of America.

Other languages None fluently or enough to speak it with someone.
Timezone UTC-5 (Eastern Standard Time)
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune_fix, Utopia_v3, Rookie_fix, tier 1-2 NA/EU, tier 3-6 NA/EU.
Past admin experience
I ran and used to be an admin on Minecraft servers.

I used to own and be admin on Rust servers.

I used to help moderate Discord servers.

I used to be admin on AB before I resigned only a few days later realizing how unfit the Owner and Head Admin are and how they both are making a terrible server.
Motivation
I would enjoy being an Admin on gofree as I care about the server. I put a lot of time into this server for a reason and that is to keep it up and from dying due to overly harassing players. I would like to be an admin for the main reason of keeping the servers clean from toxic players.

I enjoy being on gofree because of how the players are all different and I love the game. I enjoy spending my time on the server and talking to people and meeting new people. I enjoy gofree for its diverse admins and maps and ranking system (I may not be the best surfer but I enjoyed learning the basics). I love gofree and I would like to be apart of the admin team.

Truly this server is everything to me and has got me through rough times. This server has helped me in ways through my life which is dumb but true. So id like to stay with it and help it more and more.

The people I see on the server seem to act as they have no rules or restraints and believe that they can do anything they wish. I would like to change their mindset and show them we have rules, we have staff, and you have to listen to both and follow them. It has been shown they go behind admins backs and I'd like to stop this.

I would like to be somewhat of a role model for others by showing them how you don't always have to the most mature person in the room, just stay at a level where you still are connected to what is happening. But always still have fun with friends as this is a game.

I already respond to a few call admins due to the fact I enjoy helping and trying to take the stress of some admins when it is something as simple as mic spam.

I am always active on the server and I always spend most of my day on communicating with the other players having a good laugh, this means I am here to also keep that high spirited fun and try to get rid of anyone who is just there to ruin the fun.

I also would enjoy stopping the harassment on the server. This is the subject I can't explain enough of how much I dislike it. I see little kids, gays, people with disabilities in how they speak, and they all are just being insulted and no one seems to care. Id likes to stop this and punish anyone who overly harasses any person. I will always respond to call admins, as many as I get and I am awake for, as this helps me stop this better.

I am here to help and do what I am told.

I'd like to show players on the server that yes admins must enforce rules but admins can also be your friend and you can still have fun with them. But whenever you break the rules you don't get a pass, which I have seen on the servers sometimes.

I want to try to make everyone happy and satisfied which will be hard but I will try. Understanding how people dislike others I want to try to show them you don't have to like them to just act normal around them.

I understand I have made mistakes in my past, I did things I regret so badly. A few of these things would include the sharing of my account, and sucking up to admins. But truly I have grown from this, my new intentions with admins was not to suck up to them even if it seems like that. And after the act of sharing my account once I learned to never do something so reckless and immature like that ever again. If I could go back I would, but understand it may not seem like I changed but I have and have been trying, to be honest, goddamnit I love this server and I always am on to try to help. All I truly want is a chance, a chance to be admin, a chance to show you I can be a good admin.

Mainly, I care about this server and want to help it. I care for Gofree and I understand what I must do to become an even better helper in the server!
About me
I am 16 and my name is Nick. I live in Massachusetts I enjoy spending most of my time on CSGO and mainly Gofree. I enjoy playing on Gofree or being on discord. I am somebody who does put school in front of games at all time. But since it is summer throughout the summer I will always be on meaning I will be as active as I can and try to become the most active person on the server. I also try to be the best at something like this because I do care about the server and it shows in how well I do. I do mess around with friends on the server but when a situation that involves something serious pops up I drop whatever funny attitude I have and focus on that only because it means something important to somebody.

I am also somebody who looks at myself sometimes. If I ever see myself as somebody who is not fit for the position anymore I would always resign as it is useless for me to stay an unfit or corrupt admin.
Ohh

I have lately been trying my best to change who I am and to show I am not that toxic kid from before. I try to stay modest in how I act, I may get out of hand but I understand what I am doing and know I won't get too far. I do always try to keep peace in the server and I always will continue to do so. Whenever a fight breaks out I always try to end it.

Over time I've been trying to become more mature in how I act and more trustworthy and I will continue to do so. I also now try to not let myself be biased towards anything such as it creates an unfair viewpoint on a subject.

I also try to handle situations now with care and I do try to look at all sides of an argument and see what is going on.

This is my 2nd real application for Gofree, I am excited to see how everything turns out. ^^
Referred by ItzAquarius_, Cloud, Bleh Bleh, Myst, Dippy, Lich

Virsallo

9 Jul 2019
Ingame name Virsallo
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198875120385/
SteamID STEAM_1:1:457427328
Age 19
Location U.S East Coast

Other languages Kinda speak Russian but not really
Timezone -5.00 UTC
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune and Utopia
Past admin experience
Never on CSGO, but a lot on CSS and Gmod.
Motivation
I would like to build a more friendly environment for people to surf and socialize in. I see a big problem with racism and extremely over-the-edge jokes, and would like to bring a healthier environment by preventing as much of that as I can.
About me
I'm 19 years old, from Maryland, have years of gaming experience, and am extremely open about my life. I answer most questions Im asked, and really nothing bothers me.
Referred by

Ian

15 Jul 2019
Japan
Ingame name fourhead yoghurt
Steam profile link 123
SteamID 123
Age 3
Location Andromeda Galaxy

Other languages Kummerspeck,American,British,Shemomedjamo,Tingo
Timezone its 7:52 for me right now
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers bedwars
Past admin experience
Ab, Horizon, Spectre
Motivation
After account sharing with Online, I have gotten a lot better at kitsune and I think because Im a higher rank than other people I should rule them.
About me
I am a handcrafted specimen from other galaxies. I enjoy
my daily filter feeding.
Referred by pec, niko, havoc, lotus, Mr. Sherman

shipp

Donator
29 Jun 2019
United States of America
Ingame name Shipp
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/VACshipp/
SteamID STEAM_1:0:506329246
Age 19
Location East Coast USA

Other languages N/A
Timezone UTC -5:00 EST -4:00
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia, Kitsune, Tier 1-2
Past admin experience
N/A
Motivation
My motivation is too be able to make GoFree server a fun and enjoyable time for everyone involved. As well as become friends and meet new people in the server, as well as help new people complete maps and pb.
About me
My name is Justin
I'm 19 years old
I'm in the navy with the 219 Div working as an AEM
I like to meet new people
I also enjoy helping others
I played travel ice hockey for 14 years
I also really enjoy GoFree surf
Referred by

Gavin

16 Jul 2019
United States of America
Ingame name NotAGamerGirl
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/Heavensdevil111
SteamID NotAGamerGirl
Age 13
Location Michigan, United States

Other languages i speak no other languages
Timezone I live in the Eastern Daylight Time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I would want to be an admin because i have so much fun on your servers and would hate to see it become a toxic community and i would like to be a role to keep the server nice, i also sometimes see different offences not taken care of (chat spam, hate speech, etc). i was inspired by the admin skyy that plays on utopia to submit this request
About me
I like to work with my hands with my father and also like to play cs:go surf, I have been told that by the admin skyy that i should be ranked on the server due to my inability to finish utopia but i hope that that does mot effect my application, i believe in a community on the elite server everyone can have fun and not have to worry about who is in the lobby.
Referred by

ZIP

17 Jul 2019
Ingame name ZipTie
Steam profile link http://steamcommunity.com/id/ziptiesfriedchicken /
SteamID schlongs
Age 14
Location US

Other languages spanish
Timezone Eastern
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to help people out
About me
Im a gamer and an athlete.....Im funny....Im respectful
Referred by gamer nerf

slav

17 Jul 2019
Ingame name Slav
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/id/5835969269436/
SteamID 5835969269436
Age 15
Location Norway

Other languages Norwegian
Timezone UTC+2
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers Kitsune
Past admin experience

Motivation
I want to be a admin because i play on your servers alot and i want to help other people to learn how to surf!
About me
My name is Mathias i am 15 yr old soon i will be 16. i mostly play cs in my free time. i have played cs for the past 7 years now. i live in Lofoten/Norway.
Referred by

lucas hackler

24 Jul 2019
goshen indiana
Ingame name Mr.GamergriLL
Steam profile link https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198971173361/
SteamID 76561198971173361
Age 17
Location Goshen Indiana

Other languages i only speak english
Timezone eastern daylight time
Favourite GoFree Surf Servers katsune and utopia
Past admin experience

Motivation
I have become very familiar with the admins of the go free servers and there jobs are to watch over and help people in need, i personally would love to have the responsibility to help people. i would say i am some what well known to katsune and utopia and i have developed a relationship with a fair amount of players, i think i would make a good admin because of this relationship.
About me
My name is Lucas David Paul Hackler, i am told i am a very humorous person except when the moment is inappropriate, but i at most times am able make the mature decision. i really enjoy video games, mostly first person shooters and RPG's, I am currently working towards a career in stop motion animation and have a very strong love for education and documentarys.
Referred by nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.