Donator
24 Dec 2012
Name [Dғ] rhodocyte
SteamID STEAM_0:1:18031250
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 25.7.2019

Ban Reason Game/Map exploit
Additional Information
okay now i would like to start discussing rhodocyten purpose suicides round beging in event rhodo were doing it many maps where yo could suicide yourself easy and immediatly after spawn start spawnkilling people havoc said to me this is exploit so i made request so this thing has to be dealt i have nothing against him but this is pretty annoying that when i almost stab him he jumps suicide or then kills himself at the door before i get him.
Proof Demo

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012

Attachments

• rhodo.dem
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • rhodo3.dem
    5.1 MB · Views: 95
  • rhodo5.dem
    16.5 MB · Views: 96
  • rhodo6.dem
    34.8 MB · Views: 90
  • rhodo10.dem
    973.2 KB · Views: 83

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
A report was not necessary but i appreciate it anyway Virus.

@rhodo We were discussing whether or not to disqualify you from the event we just had but we decided not to, suicide to spawn kill which both me and Easy have seen you do is considered an exploit and i would like to give you a warning to stop this before we might take action.
What you do is considered farming points and taking advantage of the re-spawn as zombie thing which we do not like. We want every player to follow the game objective and play fair.

I hope you understand when you see this. If anyone has Rhodo on his friendlist please tell him about this so he sees it.

Reactions: ViRuS and goga2159

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
lmao sorry for offtop, but i could not resist :) Rhodo thinks you are the best friends, but you substitute him up like that. Can i not be friends with you? hahaha :D
Nothing agaisnt him but rly it dosent matter who it would be breaking rules even some my best friend if hes not playing fair im gonna make report about it some players dosent know even !zstuck command so rhodo gets them easy spawnkills kind annoys me... feel those players i undestand if some one joins almost round end and yo spawnkill them thats okay but like this cmon no......
Think if almost everyone would do this there would be no much cts playing easy farm points (spawnkill server) = losing players....

Last edited:

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
Well anyway we have a problem with spawn killing. I remember the time when has been added spawn system and i didnt remember any problem with spawn killing. On V1 as far as i know silhouette of a cts is not visible at spawn if it were possible to transfer him to V3.
Into the account of Rhodo, i knew almost from the beginning that he is used a suicide but i didn't know that this could be considered a violation of the rules. In any case, this isnt an honest game, i agree

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hi guys. @Havoc join the weak team at start of the round is taking advantage of what ? Only benefit is to kill afk cts, if there are any... But I'm not doing it to teamkill, in some maps I simply enjoy to play as zombie more than as human. Why ? Because the same bot close the door just in front of me 3 times in roll, because another bot u just killed as zombie is coming back in 10 secs and shooting your barricade, because some bots are able to gain 30+ deaths in 4 rounds and for another bot is the biggest achievement to edge and teamkill you... ;-) . I can make demo and post ban request, but this is not gonna save me at the moment. Now, when v1 is dead, maybe you guys can keep more eyes on v3, what you think ?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Joining the "weak" team is something but it appears you do it to farm all the afk's first which helped you get a top 3 rank at the event.

I am well aware that there are a lot of players that edge, destroy barricades and generally ruin the game but take a look at our banlist we are doing something about it but it's hard for the admins to watch 64 players at the same time.

We are always looking for admins and if you are very active, mature, responsible and want to make yours and others experience on the servers better you should consider to apply, gives you a possibility to do something and not just rely on admins to spot everything.

The Majority of the admin team seem to prefer v1, ever since i became admin in late 2014 there has been much more v1 admins which could be a reason as to why v1 lost so many players, the server was better administrated so more rule breakers got removed.
We would love to get more active v3 admins but from my experience v3 is a server that people join to have fun and troll on, at least it seems a bit better after huntingpark was removed but it is still not easy to find proper candidates for the admin job despite having a great player base.

Anyway back to main topic. Please follow the game play and play both teams fairly, Instantly suiciding to become zombie and kill afk's is considered an exploit.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
I know what you mean @Havoc I just tried to explain why in some maps I like to play as zombie, to enjoy the game. Regarding to apply as admin : recently I play much as I'm recovering from car crash so I have to sit in my house, but can't say I'll spend the same amount of time on zombie server in future... Thx and c u in game.

Reactions: ViRuS

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Rhodo ? If yo like playing zm team why yo dont let me infect yo? Yesterday 16chambers yo jumped once every round beging so yo had low health left and when almost some zombie were near yo jump immediatly suicide Yo trying to keep your kdr up Or what is reason i rly like to know no excuses... i know yo have reliazed doing suicide yo dont lose kdr or are yo just trying quick join zm team suicide yourself and farming kills spawntrap?

Reactions: 1nfomercial

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Haha as you wish @ViRuS : what u think I'll let some mousewheel spammer with only God knows how many VAC banned accounts kill such a legendary player as rhodocyte is ? Never :):)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Might be an unpopular opinion but what you are describing to my knowledge is not strictly against any rules @ViRuS . In the future we will likely be much clearer on specific issues like this for the duration of events. If I were to play and there are no rules against it I don’t see why I would not be doing the same. To me it is smart playing for the purpose of winning an event. The tactics may be against the spirit of the game but they are not exactly against any rules, server or event specific. As I said it should be more clearly stated that these things not necessarily against the rules will be during events, and people doing it will be disqualified. But in this case there was nothing preventing him or anyone else from using these tactics and while some may see it as a dick move or exploiting the game I would say it was simply a smart strategy. I don’t believe this needs to be discussed any further, we came to the conclusion to not disqualify him from the event but that such tactics would be disallowed in the future so I’m unsure what the purpose of the ban request here was. No need for further squabbles or calling each other out please :)

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Might be an unpopular opinion but what you are describing to my knowledge is not strictly against any rules @ViRuS . In the future we will likely be much clearer on specific issues like this for the duration of events. If I were to play and there are no rules against it I don’t see why I would not be doing the same. To me it is smart playing for the purpose of winning an event. The tactics may be against the spirit of the game but they are not exactly against any rules, server or event specific. As I said it should be more clearly stated that these things not necessarily against the rules will be during events, and people doing it will be disqualified. But in this case there was nothing preventing him or anyone else from using these tactics and while some may see it as a dick move or exploiting the game I would say it was simply a smart strategy. I don’t believe this needs to be discussed any further, we came to the conclusion to not disqualify him from the event but that such tactics would be disallowed in the future so I’m unsure what the purpose of the ban request here was. No need for further squabbles or calling each other out please :)
Lotus avoiding death isnt agaisnt rules? He done suicide purpose nearly zombies caught him now i say it thats so rat playing rhodo...

Last edited:

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
This respawn system yo guys should fix people could respawn and move how they want 10second