Donator
24 Nov 2014
Name Penny-Traitor
SteamID U:1:386616572
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 11.30 am (German time)

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
He said "sorry". Not sure if it's worth a ban then.

Proof Demo

Screenshot 2019-07-26 11.36.53_2.png

Attachments

• 23.dem
    836.6 KB · Views: 70

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
hey, technically the player should not have been banned since an admin was already present.

@1nfomercial We appreciate that you make ban requests to help us catch the rule breakers but if an admin is present please forward it to him/her first.

Also please stop writing "case closed". A ban request is not closed unless a SPA/HA says so and we only do that if it is absolutely necessary.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
He - like me and several other admins before - meant in game, 1nfo.

Is it trolling that you ask the same questions over and over again?

Edit: I even told you in April in German to make sure you understand so wha's the matter with this question?

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Don't blame it in on me, if you don't have a proper guideline.

I wrote in chat that I got teamkilled. I'm not gonna spam chat to get admin's attention.
Also I'm not gonna use the precious map time of 16 chambres to explicitly explain admin the situation.
I'm gonna keep making open ban requests, cause admins react faster.
If I PM the involved admin, it takes longer to react and till then leaves the rulebreaker unpunished which encourages him/her to keep breaking rules.

What a way to overuse the troll card again.

Edit:
background info: easy and I have been knowing each other for over half a decade. I believe around 6-7 years, if I'm correct. I don't think there has been ever anything, he has ever agreed with me. No matter what I said, he had a different opinion on literal everything. Just to keep that back in mind. Cheers to the next 7 years. I'm glad knowing you.

Last edited:

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
@1nfomercial mate. I agree no need to spam to get admin's attention, just type in admin chat, admins will have that message highlighted and they will surely see it. I bet you know that. 16chambers is very common map on v3, comparatively. Nothing wrong if you spend 1 minute or less to describe what happened so, dude, dunno why do you think that admins react to ban/gag requests faster than it would be right in-game.
Well, from me, anyway my bad that I hadn't seen your message about TK in chat before you left since one of my duties to administrate a chat and try not to miss a word in a sense.
Wish the best! ;)

Reactions: 1nfomercial