Donator
20 Mar 2017
Last edited:

goga2159

Gameserver Admin
29 Apr 2013
Russia, Moscow
www.pcm-online.net.ru
I know, maybe the other admins indulgent to you, because cant translate your every word on russian, but i can. You are using chat only for insults to players moreover after my several warnings you keep to write on russian.
Swastika? And it says a man a country that fought with the nazis in the last century. Anyway the spray was undeniably banned correctly
Taken together, i find the 1 week punishment too lenient. But i respect the opinion by Havoc.
Respect everybody on our servers! Have fun.

Reactions: easy

remove kebab

2 Aug 2019
The Nazis used the swastika in the last century. But it does not do the swastika of Nazi symbols, swastika existed long before the war and meant well-being and prosperity. Im not a nazi, i know the history.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
the swastika - like all other nazi symbolism or racism in general - is not allowed on our servers. your spray wont be unbanned until you agree not to use this nazi symbolism or any other racist symbolizm anymore.

and yes, before you ask: I know the history of europe and i know the history of swastika in south asian religion very well. still it is forbidden here and wont ever be allowed, as we wont let this symbol be exploited or used by trolls, internet hooligans or provocateurs.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Even though I'm not involved id like to say that the swastika and the Buddhist sign look the same but it depends on the angle when the swastika is curved and the Buddhist one is not