31 May 2014
England, London
Name 1nfomercial *the original*
SteamID STEAM_0:1:10587519
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 14:10 Server time

Gag Reason Insulting/Swearing
Additional Information
AS soon as i got onto the server and i said hello to Wolsman and Virus he said KYS Angel... I didn't know what way to take it and i took it the wrong way. If you was an admin in the server and had this said to you, you'd probably gag him 30mins or something

After all i dont like it when players speak this way to other only for greeting their friends
Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• Information.jpg
    Information.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 184

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Thank you for the report. Something like this is definitely not something we want players to say to others, however this was about the only bad thing I found in his chatlog. So I have decided not to mute the player, but I will make sure to warn him when I next see him ingame. If anything like this happens again, we will make sure the player is punished for it. I hope you can accept this decision.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello Kr1pT1c

Yes i totally understand your decision. To be honest I kinda knew it wouldnt go far either way but thank you for handling the issue

AngelDeathKing

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
We accept screenshots from chatlog now?
I bet I can get 100 players banned within a day that day.

Information_2.jpg

Screenshot 2019-08-14 20.42.49.png

so_good.png

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
We accept screenshots from chatlog now?
I bet I can get 100 players banned within a day that day.

View attachment 11345

View attachment 11346

View attachment 11347
I don't quite know what exactly you mean by "we accept Screenshots from chatlog now" insulting other players or spamming can get you muted. Obviously we don't check the chat logs for every player every day and look for people saying bad things or something. But if a player is personally insulted and makes a gag request on the forum, of course we will be looking into it. So I would ask you to refrain from insulting others, even when no admin is around. If it is brought to our attention that you do this regularly, you will be punished. But since in your case it seems it was the first time, you are hereby warned.

Reactions: Havoc

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
As soon as I read your application from end April, I knew that you will be accepted. It was a very well written application.
And I have been watching you. You have been doing extraordinary work for the past 1.5 to 2 weeks.
You do non snap and keep it cool, even when someone picks on you in-game. You learnt really fast and adapt that behavior perfectly.
You initiate special maps and are chatty. You can play and still have an eye on rulebreakers at the same time.
I take this warning with a clap on your shoulder.

Reactions: Kr1pT1c

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Just to clear it up here, screenshots of chat in general are obviously not accepted as has been the case forever. However, he is providing a screenshot of the relevant information for the report which is obviously useful. You can't just grab chat of some guy you weren't on the server with and report them but here he is providing a screenshot of chat from when you were both in the game which has no difference from in-game chat

Reactions: Havoc

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello all,

I understand the issue has been sorted and you havent gagged this player... The whole reason for making the gag report is because when i said good afternoon to certain players I don't see why you'd even want me to kill myself... The issue is I was stunned by this comment as I didn't do nothing to do you in the past or then. I simply went onto the server greeting my friends and was wanting to play on the server. I never mentioned you then or in the past so the reasoning for your comment was uncalled for as a whole.

You've described a player named Palma and they have been calling people fags... If you wish as you was on the server raise a gag report but don't bring other people into this knowingly that you are the issue here.

Thank you for understanding and good day