Some changes v1 server

Try a change?

• Yes of course! May be there is some chance!

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No, it’s not, it will be worse!

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Shake3012

29 May 2019
Hello! At first sorry for my english!:) I would suggest some changes on the server V1. I already wrote them in another topic, as well as others wrote their suggestions, but I decided to create a separate topic and write everything here,I think it won’t be worse and there’s nothing left to lose, the server is already dead.:(

1.First of all - make a server for 32 players! Not everyone likes servers where there are too many people and nowhere to get up. It is for 32 players a lot of cool and classic maps! People like classic maps, but they are usually made for a smaller audience (32-42). If you put such maps at 64,yourself understand what will happen, it will even be difficult to breathe on such maps. People will have a choice, if you want meat, go to 64, you usually want to play, go to 32.

2.Remove respawn! I noticed such a thing, many zombies specifically go to die, so that later they will be respawn by humans and run again to shoot, so the zombies become smaller and harder to play, interest disappears. I want to offer 2 versions, First remove the respawn, killed, watch the game. Second, killed, you AGAIN respawn for ZOMBIES!

3.Limit weapon. Everything is simple here, remove AWP, M249, SG550 and G3SG1

4.Reset the rank. Personally, I think that many will be interested in breaking into the top again, the struggle for first places will begin, as well as keep it!

I don’t know, maybe it somehow lures people to the server, it definitely won’t be any worse, the dead cannot die! Suggest your options, or slightly change these. Thank you! And sorry for bad language! =(

Reactions: lasepiens

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: easy

aüx

Donator
12 Apr 2017
I understand why you would want 32 slots because v1 never seems to go past 25 players on a standard evening now. The only problem might be, sometimes there are a lot of people playing at any given chance and it could really annoy a lot of players when the server is full, having been used to 64. Also v3 is always full so there would be no other option to play in this community.

As far as I know for rank reset, it's every 6 months along with a big event. The next reset is end of December / January time. I think some elements of the rank reset on events should be changed as I wrote in a dedicated thread to v1.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I actually support some late changes, we could somehow make v1 into the old v2.

A lot of players stopped playing when we added respawn to v1, we got nothing to lose by removing respawn again, we might benefit from it as v1 will not magically get popular again without changes.

Restricting to 42 would decent imo and then keep only the popular and good maps that people enjoy, no more temple, forgotton town and so on.

Reactions: NorthernLight

Shake3012

29 May 2019
I actually support some late changes, we could somehow make v1 into the old v2.

A lot of players stopped playing when we added respawn to v1, we got nothing to lose by removing respawn again, we might benefit from it as v1 will not magically get popular again without changes.

Restricting to 42 would decent imo and then keep only the popular and good maps that people enjoy, no more temple, forgotton town and so on.

Yes, I think 42 players will be the best, I think it’s necessary to remove the respawn! As I understand it, you and I agree with these changes? If so, how soon will it be possible to apply them, and how much time will be required for these changes?

lebedeva

12 Sep 2019
I agree with the Shake3012, only any changes can save the server, and these changes in my opinion are the most adequate! Judging by the vote of 1 person against these changes, although I don’t understand why, it’s only able to somehow attract people and save the server, which by the way is already dead and needs to be resuscitated

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
If these changes are to me done i need to discuss it with the management team and also the admin team, make sure everyone agrees.

Shake3012

29 May 2019
make sure everyone agrees.
If you look at the vote, so far everything is for the changes, only 2 against and I don’t understand why, probably they like to play on an empty server ...or they think that with these changes it will be worse, although much worse ...

Shake3012

29 May 2019
I would like to add something, with a little online (10-15) at the start of the round, infect more people (3-6), at the moment at the start of the zombie 1-2, it’s very difficult for two of us to infect anyone, and these 10 people attack one zombie and kill him right away, it’s very difficult for one to cope, so I propose to infect more! And make more hp zombies, at least 4000, it's too quick and easy to kill them.

And yes, if you looked into this topic, please vote, do not pass! Thanks!

Shake3012

29 May 2019
And I also want to supplement, reduce the throwing of zombies, when 2-3 people shoot at you, they start to wind you around like a drunk or a merry-go-round, it’s not realistic to approach anyone, even when shooting from a shotgun from far away, it’s not so bad to throw you away, but in the vicinity throws it away like from a nuclear bomb explosion. You can try and do something and come up with it.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I've been following this thread btw. I'll eventually add my opinion.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
@Shake3012 We appreciate your suggestions and i am agreeing with some things you have said here, v1 can't really get more dead than it is, not doing anything to v1 will definitively not save it. I feel something should be done and I'd be happy to help with that, the chance of it improving the player base might not be very high but it is worth a shot IMO.

I would like to hear some opinions from some regular v1 players.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
I would say remove respawns, have all weapons except autosniper and reduce the slots on the server to begin with to see if something changes. Alot of people on v3 are complaining about auto snipers there so they might wanna give it a chance on v1 if we then change it to that!

kupinatadesa

27 Sep 2019
Yes, it was already time for something to be done, you give the go-ahead and it's great! B1 LIVE !!!
I would like to hear some opinions from some regular v1 players.
Yes, it was already time for something to be done, you give the go-ahead and it's great! V1 LIVE !!!

lasepiens

27 Sep 2019
And I also want to supplement, reduce the throwing of zombies, when 2-3 people shoot at you, they start to wind you around like a drunk or a merry-go-round, it’s not realistic to approach anyone, even when shooting from a shotgun from far away, it’s not so bad to throw you away, but in the vicinity throws it away like from a nuclear bomb explosion. You can try and do something and come up with it.
I agree with everything except this, I think this is not such a big imbalance that makes the game. But the respawn must be removed first thing!!! Or make respawn back to zombies

Shake3012

29 May 2019
I think this is not such a big imbalance that makes the game.
Maybe, but it’s still not nice when 2 people shoot at you and you are scammed all over the map and you can’t do anything, can’t come and run :/ Well, maybe you're right, this is not such a global problem at the moment)