Denied# Abuse Report: [EH] Easy

Mudkip.

1 Oct 2019
Admin's Name [EH] Easy
Time and date october 1 2019
Server v3
Description
Easy slayed me and set me on fire for no reason. he claims that I team killed because I was stuck in someone in a doorway and they all died. If we are gonna slay ppl because they cant back peddle fast enough then you would be punishing a lot of people all the time. regardless if it was intentional or not this happens all the time anyway. Its not teamkilling if noobs cant move.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Got a demo?

You were not stuck. You were standing all alone in small door on marble, causing a dozen teammates to die. There was nobody behind you, nobody next to you. I watched you a few seconds, you ran away shortly before you got infected. Next time i will ban you Mudkip, I told you so often not to block and teamkill but after all this time you still sabotaging other's game experience.

Mudkip.

1 Oct 2019
How do you know I wasn't stuck in the person infront of me? Why do you assume it was intentional? What if I simply have a slow reaction time and didn't see/know what was going on. What if I was drunk and just being a plain ol noob. If we are just going to assume intention of teamkilling everytime, then why don't you slay and burn every noob who does not know how to crouch jump and gets teammates killed when trying to climb the boxes( this happens all the time). I get slay simply for standing still, I didn't shot zombies up on roof, I didn't close a door on someone and I didn't do anything that can be proof without a reasonable doubt. Assumption of intention is a slippery slope

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
How do you know I wasn't stuck in the person infront of me?
Because there wasnt anybody staying in front of you (see above: nobody was next to you, you were standing all alone)

Why do you assume it was intentional?
Because of what I saw and how you acted (see my post above)

What if I simply have a slow reaction time and didn't see/know what was going on.
Still blocking and multiple teamkill, still your fault, pay more attention and dont be afk in the smallest door on map

What if I was drunk and just being a plain ol noob.
See above. Dont block in smallest door on map, no matter if you are sober, drunk or stoned. Or noob.

If we are just going to assume intention of teamkilling everytime, then why don't you slay and burn every noob who does not know how to crouch jump and gets teammates killed when trying to climb the boxes( this happens all the time).
Anything else to say regarding with this case of multiple teamkill? This bad try of distraction sounds like a foul attempt to start a troll discusion.

I get slay simply for standing still, I didn't shot zombies up on roof, I didn't close a door on someone and I didn't do anything that can be proof without a reasonable doubt.
As mentioned before you got slain as a warning not to block and teamkill again. No matter if you were frustrated from ppl who cant jump on a box you are expected to play fair and by the rules.

Reactions: Havoc

Mudkip.

1 Oct 2019
Easy: Because there wasnt anybody staying in front of you (see above: nobody was next to you, you were standing all alone)
So then who was I blocking if there wasn't anyone standing in front of me and I was alone.

Easy: Because of what I saw and how you acted (see my post above)
Again what if im just a noob and have slow reaction time, what if my keyboard battery died and I went to change my batteries.

Easy:Still blocking and multiple teamkill, still your fault, pay more attention and dont be afk in the smallest door on map
So its illegal to not pay attention, so punish all the people who dont give me covering fire when i go to spot with them. Didnt know being afk was illegal. Blocking, like all the ppl who are running away and dont back peddal fast enough and i get blocked and die.

Easy:See above. Dont block in smallest door on map, no matter if you are sober, drunk or stoned. Or noob.
Again its not illegal to just be standing, if I happen to be a noob and not understand that then please ban all the other people that do it to. Didn't know that "standing in a doorway" is illegal on Elite hunters.

Easy: Anything else to say regarding with this case of multiple teamkill? This bad try of distraction sounds like a foul attempt to start a troll discussion.
Your constant harassment of me is the real troll discussion. I got head admins to agree with me on 2 other cases of abuse on your part. First was when you gagged me for talking politics on the server which was not against the rules. Second time you slayed me for "Blocking a door" that opened both ways.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
if you run a red light because you were not paying attention to it, or you were drunk, or your car malfunctioned, you would still get a ticket.
Case closed

Reactions: Hard and ashy