Admin's Name danman
Time and date everyday
Server probably all of them
Description
Just read this kid's messages.
1) he spams
2) he has little knowledge on english and put "Advanced" on his application
3) he acts immature toward players
He does not seem to fit for the admin role.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
First off you’ve never even seen me on any CSGO server your only posting this because I put Pepe angry in chat a few times to meme on my own stupidity in discord. You have an issue with me enjoying myself in a discord server doing pepe angry after you went on a tangent about how stupid I am how does this classify as abuse in the slightest have I affected the enjoyment of players in a negative manner via use of my powers to benefit myself. no I haven’t.

Attachments

• B159797A-0EBC-4ACA-A7BC-807BC86DF902.png
    B159797A-0EBC-4ACA-A7BC-807BC86DF902.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 159

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
What you define is immature is me memeing with people I enjoy talking with like shoxxx and rexigo and yes I’m toxic towards them in a memeing way

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
And my supposed little knowledge of English may be highly controversial due to the fact I don’t really care to make sure my sentences make sense in discord after all what I say still gets the message across perfectly fine

Tyler

12 Dec 2018
No spam btw ^^
3 replies btw
"your only posting this because I put Pepe angry in chat a few times to meme on my own stupidity in discord"
you're*
"I don’t really care to make sure my sentences make sense in discord" and on the forums aswell?
I don't know where you think I'm mad at you for "pepe angry" I guess that just falls under you not knowing how to follow a conversation because you spam so much to get off-topic.

Reactions: Daley
Status
Not open for further replies.