new noblock, admins has to use !zstuck like everyone else?

should admins use !zstuck like everyone else or admin powers?

• obviously admins should use !zstuck like everyone else.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, admins can use admin powers to get unstuck.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
So a few months ago we changed noblock into one where you get Stuck within a person after a few seconds instead of meanwhile inside someone you could move around freely.

this was at the same time that no shooting meanwhile in spawn protection also came around.

So there's a problem, alot of times people are getting killed because they are stuck in this noblock stacking up like a group of people trying to get up.

So the normal way is that this is just part of the game now.

And that means admins has to use !zstuck like everyone else and can not use admins power to fix normal things that are supposed to happend now. this would be unfair as f if admins could just make their way meanwhile everyone else has to use !zstuck

Players blocking on purpose is different, getting stuck in the noblock feature is part of the game and ur supposed to use stuck and if you dont get out you cant just use your admin powers to fix it just so its convenient for you, i have to "die" everytime this happends.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Law,

as mentioned before by head admins our gameserver admins are allowed to use noclip - that's why they hve this command in repertoire. Our team works hard and saves 100 of noob lifes day by day by teleporting those stucked and glitched players asking for help. But admins cant ask admins for tele or be teleported by other admins (only SPA/HA can tele admins, but those pink and red guys are rarely on servers). I do not see any issue if admins use noclip to unstuck themselves as long as it isnt abused to avoid death or for moving to a camp spot far away... But maybe you got a demo for me showing a problem I am not aware of?

Reactions: NorthernLight

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
stuck in walls or roof or in the map thats fine cause a player cant get unstuck without admin helping.

with stuck in another player its part of the game now and ur supposed to use !zstuck to fix it, either lower the cooldown time of !zstuck to 15 seconds or something but that admins can just make it easier for themselfs by using admin commands when ur supposed to use !zstuck is unfair for everyone else. cant just make it convenient for yourselfs

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
This is a question that isn't easy to set rules for but i can try.

An Admin is allowed to use noclip if he is stuck in someone else and can't use zstuck to free himself.
An Admin is NOT allowed to use zstuck to avoid death if for example in rush_final everyone is in the small room in the wall, admins that are inside are not allowed to noclip themselves out of there to survive in case of block etc.
An Admin is allowed to use noclip to teleport players in case of mass stuck.
An Admin is not allowed to just noclip without a valid reason, noclip is not a command that should be abused in any way to gain yourself a benefit unless you are stuck and have to use it to free you and your mate.
Admins should also not use noclip to free themselves from props if they are being killed, if an admin randomly gets stuck in a prop they can use noclip but only if they are not being killed. Some Humans use props to stuck zombies before shooting their head off, at least i used to do that :p

Anyways i hope this clears it up a bit.

Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
so if an admin is on cooldown on !zstuck he can just use admin commands if he didnt get out? wow lol

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
An admin can use noclip to unstuck himself if he is stuck in someone else and has a cooldown on the zstuck command yes, that is a benefit admins have.