14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Name JUNIOЯ'
SteamID STEAM_0:1:29157775
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 2019-11-08 14:52:39 to 2019-11-08 15:23:47

Report Reason Cheating/Hacking
Additional Information
I sat in specs watching JUNIOR and realise that even he was infected by zombies at least 2 times no deaths appeared on his stats. He disconnected before i managed record demo but its all clear from his event log as it shows only his kills as zombie but not any deaths. Its impossible to be mother zombie every round. I've never seen something like this before, hacking or manipulating stats...
Proof Screenshot

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Here is screenshot of his event log...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191108-151126.png
    Screenshot_20191108-151126.png
    543.9 KB · Views: 189

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hey thanks for the report Rhodo !

Well, I'm going to disappoint you, it's not a hack .. and I don't think anyone can really manipulate the stats.
I'm just a moron who has not found anything better than to "zombified" myself.
I love playing human and zombie, I wasn't looking for "frags", that day, I had things planned in real life that left me little time to play my favorite game (Counter Strike: Source :)), I wanted to spend my time in zombie, and to be "faster", "zombified" myself, taking care to be away from all, for not rot the game of other players .. I have done this 2 times out of 3, I have been 1 time the real mother zombie.

Sorry if I hurt / bore you, it wasn't my attention .. I wouldn't do it again in the future.

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hey @JUNIOЯ' . No need to thank me for report as it's not addressed to you and I think you are not the one who's gonna resolve it ;-) . As you wrote that you "zombified" yourself can you please say how did you do it ? Using your admin powers to make yourself zombie in map where zombies win almost every round ? And from your events log is clear that you've been pretty active in killing ct's... If yes then I have to fill up abuse report mate... And to prove how "honest" you are : you did the same at least on cbble halloween map : from 2019-06-11 21:56:54 to 2019-06-11 22:19:14 .

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello rhodo,

thank you for this report and effort to keep the server free from cheating and rulebreaking saboteurs - we appreciate it. First of all: Admin JUNIOR was asked by me to answer this report.

You were right to tell us about this incident which was already handled between JUNIOR, who wasn't aware about the impact of his actions and what impressions players might get if he switches teams, and me. He knows he shouldnt have taken advantage of his powers in this situation, apologized and promised not to repeat it - so I guess this case can be closed as there was no cheating/hacking involved at all.

See you on servers.

Reactions: TheDude

rhodo

14 Jun 2018
Manchester
Hi guys. Only reason why I made this report was that I was suspicious of some kind of hack. That's all. And yes, I agree with outcome. JUNIOR is new admin and he deserves "second chance" - we all make mistakes. And for you @JUNIOЯ' : yes I understand as I also like to play certain maps as zombie, to relax and recycle bots :p... Thanks and c u in game.