Name bl0ndekitty | cisplatin
SteamID STEAM_0:1:24531628 | STEAM_0:0:17257541
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date recently

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose,
Teaming/Not following the game objective
Additional Information
teaming by bl0ndekitty in the beginning, teamkilling by cisplatin around 100 seconds before end of demo
Proof Demo

Attachments

• teaming.dem
    14 MB · Views: 59

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Thank you for reporting.

Will not be punishing cisplatin or "[{ FatTy }]--nEgEtIvE-->>(*_*)". Even though it's more likely that both "[{ FatTy }]--nEgEtIvE-->>(*_*)" and bl0ndekitty were teaming than just bl0ndekitty blocking players from reaching him I will not be issuing any punishment onto "[{ FatTy }]--nEgEtIvE-->>(*_*)" as it's too difficult to judge if bl0ndekitty just got up there as "[{ FatTy }]--nEgEtIvE-->>(*_*)" had to prioritize the oncoming zombies and not to mention that he eventually did shoot down bl0ndekitty on his second(?) shotgun shot to prevent further blocking for the zombies (Even though it could have been unintended to shoot him/her down I will assume otherwise as he has a clean ban record on SourceBans.).

Explanation regarding why cisplatin is not receiving any punishment in image below in spoiler.
8117af5a71fd215b390d52accb9c4016.jpg

Will not be punishing maverick either as he was unaware of your position and it seemed unintended.

Ban:
bl0ndekitty, 12 hours for Teaming, blocking

Reactions: Dataworm

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I see cisplatin and bl0ndekitty breaking rules over and over again almost every day which is why I started recording a demo in first place. Anyway I see why you can't ban in this case. Regarding negetive, I was indeed teaming and ignoring the zombie for several seconds before I started that demo and then I think he shot kitty down by accident when he tried to shoot the other zombies. Nevertheless my demo started too late to show that and because of that insufficient proof I didn't list him here. ;-)

Reactions: Paw