26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name MR.Pompompurin
SteamID STEAM_1:1:195180841

Ban/Gag reason EASY JOKE
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hi easy. You probably didn't understand that that player tried to kill me first, many times.
I consequently killed him.
If you would have noticed, I was trying to kill only him. and not all others.

Remove punishment! from all

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Oci,

I was called for teamkillers in elevator and I saw you and him. Show me your video please, it's settings are private. If you tell me the truth and you just jumped to defend yourself I am willing to unban you. But tell my why dont you simply took a step back and went under the roof?

Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
I uploaded a video on Youtube.
As you can see the player in question tries to kill me.
When he tried, I suffered some damage. I thought you had repaired the lift kills. I made my move to do him harm too. I didn't think he was going to die!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
So he started and you decided to take part in this teamkilling action. I thought I might have was mistaken, but now I am sure to do the right thing. Two less teamkillers on v3 for a while.

After this scene you didnt leave the elevator, you decided to stay in and teamkilled him while he teamkilled another player. You survived his first attack and chose to stay there and teamkill.

Ban stays of course.

Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
I replied accordingly because I am a player. In many do and it happened to me many times. but I understand that it's just for fun. I was wrong to act. Yes, but how many times it happens and an admin doesn't think about doing his job.

If this is your opinion, we have finished this discussion.
I haven't received a Teaming ban since 2016, when we did real teamkilling with my clan "Just for fun at 03:00 AM on V1"

He started I participated and I received the ban. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Remember this next time before you decide to participate in teamkilling. You got a week to think about it and reconsider your behaviour. Ask yourself if your behaviour is adequate and right. By the way: The other player got more time to find the correct answers, he is banned for a month.

Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
The other player was trying to do teamkilling with everyone, I received the damage and I answered. if I ruined his score or the whole game he had to think about it first. I don't think I ruined the game at all. I have only responded to the provocation. I don't seem to have killed a real man